Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:55:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114121 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:59:25 PM

Sorry I haven't been following your project as closely as I should have (dropped off in the very beginning for some reason or another). My question is – your ICO is ending in one day, what's the next step for you? I think blockchain and surveillance tech is a great match (made in heaven).

Hello! Now we are going to follow the steps set in our roadmap.
Developing in parallel the following things now in 2019: Building modular architecture and adapting Faceter to fog computing networks to reduce computation costs; Developing Android, iOS, Apple TV applications (iOS and Apple TV Apps are ready, you can check them with demo); Developing a module for classifying individuals in videos to augment the event-based model with the following features: sex, age, race, emotions.

Also we are going to start recruiting new team members for the growing IT department and will launch beta version of Faceter running on a fog and starting sales in the mass market segment.

This are our nearest plans Smiley Also token distribution will take place soon and we are preparing great announcements on exchanges for FACE token.

You have already done a lot of work, but there are still a lot of important things ahead. It's very nice to see how the team is responsibly approaching its road map. Faceter definitely expects success in the future.
Fcaeter rarely disappoints with their constants updates and field report i think dev are doing all they can to make sure they reach their target successfully cant wait to have then listed on exchange soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:48:34 PM

Faceter Great project. i have seen your project. i like it very much. I am interested in this bounty program.have Faceter's annual program? when will it start?
Exactly, but I think the team will make sure first if that person is the owner of losing account on some kind of problem. Well, in that case it may create a good trust by the users and very active and approachable members of the team.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:22:16 PM

Sorry I haven't been following your project as closely as I should have (dropped off in the very beginning for some reason or another). My question is – your ICO is ending in one day, what's the next step for you? I think blockchain and surveillance tech is a great match (made in heaven).

Developing in parallel the following things now in 2019: Building modular architecture and adapting Faceter to fog computing networks to reduce computation costs; Developing Android, iOS, Apple TV applications (iOS and Apple TV Apps are ready, you can check them with demo); Developing a module for classifying individuals in videos to augment the event-based model with the following features: sex, age, race, emotions.

Also we are going to start recruiting new team members for the growing IT department and will launch beta version of Faceter running on a fog and starting sales in the mass market segment.

This are our nearest plans Smiley Also token distribution will take place soon and we are preparing great announcements on exchanges for FACE token.

This is really a great news especially to those who invested into this project. Announcing these latest update would probably be worth waiting for because the team will recruit some IT experts to help them develop the platform.
I think positive information as it is enough and the latest news only became a certain warm breeze for investors and a push for future new investors in this unique project. Such grandiose idea which would cover such huge part of people wasn't yet.
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:53:14 PM

Just dont expect huge profits in short terms especially cause market is in bad condition right now.I dont think that market will recover till middle of May so hope FACE tokens will remain locked till that time .
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:55:08 PM

This is really a great news especially to those who invested into this project. Announcing these latest update would probably be worth waiting for because the team will recruit some IT experts to help them develop the platform.
So it means you're not following the steps set in your roadmap before? Anyways, with the launch of beta test will be sooner be available, I'm really excited about it and also I think most of the people here will want it too, it will give us some insight about what the project can offer in real-life application.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:57:20 PM

This project is aalready going to have good profits ahead and also i think that anouncing this news will help this project to gain more and more investor and gradually it will reach the hardcap soon.
Faceter is really growing much fastly and also i am sure that with this good speed to achieve sucess, it would soon reach some good heights. This project really has good potential to hit the hardcap soon.
The hard cap was already reached by Faceter, mate. This happened during the pre-sale where the participants bought Face tokens. They are now following the plans according to the roadmap.

Reaching the hard cap is rare now for ICO's because of the low value of cryptocurrencies. This just really means that there are many supporters and investors are interested on the project and the team's actual plan for the project is going on the right path. 
Yes, they have good plan, and i hope we will have Android version for Faceter asap. I have jealousy with iOS member, when they launch it before.

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:07:01 PM

This project is aalready going to have good profits ahead and also i think that anouncing this news will help this project to gain more and more investor and gradually it will reach the hardcap soon.
Faceter is really growing much fastly and also i am sure that with this good speed to achieve sucess, it would soon reach some good heights. This project really has good potential to hit the hardcap soon.
The hard cap was already reached by Faceter, mate. This happened during the pre-sale where the participants bought Face tokens. They are now following the plans according to the roadmap.

Reaching the hard cap is rare now for ICO's because of the low value of cryptocurrencies. This just really means that there are many supporters and investors are interested on the project and the team's actual plan for the project is going on the right path. 
Yes, they have good plan, and i hope we will have Android version for Faceter asap. I have jealousy with iOS member, when they launch it before.
Of course, if they really do what they said at their roadmap and plan. I think their application will have more clients.
Prk_7

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:07:26 PM

The plan looks solid and it seems like the team has a very good idea on how to proceed next. This helps the investors to trust the platform because of the teams professionalism and  having a well-thought plan beforehand.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:42:59 PM

It's consistently the top rated ico in most ico ratings
Let's see how it performs in real stage
Hoping for a good ico phase and successful going later.
This ICo is really rated much good and profitable in several good ICo rating websites and also i am sure that the team will surely be much more successfull ahead so it would surely give us all good profits ahead.

At first, a lot of people are skeptical but it's good that the team behind this project use it as a motivation to keep their promise, I think the system will create a lot of opportunities to gain profit using different kinds of security camera or video recorder.

Normally, we all wanted to have a secured places and that is why people are keep developing security devices. Faceter will definitely answered our questions regarding about security due to their features which is to detect information whenever it is available on their data. I think this is what we all wanted for, an automatic detection of a persons identification.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:37:18 PM

Dear Faceter followers and Faceter supporters!

We receive numerous of feedback messages from all the community daily and we are very thankful and value each opinion!

The Token Sale ends soon and the token distribution date is coming closer and closer. The market is fluctuating and we have received many requests from our contributors about the possibility for locking-up your tokens until the market recovers, in order to avoid the potential for token dumps.

The voting will last until the end of the Token Sale. Please do your part and VOTE!

Here is the link to vote: https://t.me/faceter/129888

I'm against ANY TOKEN LOCK-UP.

And I will tell you why:
1. I bought the tokens under certain conditions - e.g. distribution after the token sale and no lockups.
2. "The market is fluctuating" - the market is always fluctuating. You may decide that you need a year or two or ten until you see the " locking-up your tokens until the market recovers"
3. Dumping or not, TOKEN OWNERS must decide what to do with THEIR OWN TOKENS.
4. I don't want YOU to decide what to do with MY tokens. I don't want YOU to decide when "market recovers"!

My money, my tokens, my decisions.

Cheers

But, it's not just about you, there are other investors and open a vote for investor take decision is fair in my opinion, however, I think that should not be done through telegram since lots of users that are not investor could also vote !
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:47:21 AM

Faceter Great project. i have seen your project. i like it very much. I am interested in this bounty program.have Faceter's annual program? when will it start?

For now, I am waiting on what date of this month when will release they release the tokens to the market and work with big exchanges. I will so join the bounty campaign if there is a slot.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:55:33 AM

We receive numerous of feedback messages from all the community daily and we are very thankful and value each opinion!

The Token Sale ends soon and the token distribution date is coming closer and closer. The market is fluctuating and we have received many requests from our contributors about the possibility for locking-up your tokens until the market recovers, in order to avoid the potential for token dumps.

The voting will last until the end of the Token Sale. Please do your part and VOTE!

And I will tell you why:
1. I bought the tokens under certain conditions - e.g. distribution after the token sale and no lockups.
2. "The market is fluctuating" - the market is always fluctuating. You may decide that you need a year or two or ten until you see the " locking-up your tokens until the market recovers"
4. I don't want YOU to decide what to do with MY tokens. I don't want YOU to decide when "market recovers"!

Cheers

But, it's not just about you, there are other investors and open a vote for investor take decision is fair in my opinion, however, I think that should not be done through telegram since lots of users that are not investor could also vote !
It is just his/her opinion about locking-up token, be calm. Faceter is the biggest project so I wouldn't pick locking up my tokens is the best decision.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:36:22 AM

I watch the project and I see that it collects good money even without holding a company bounty. I would gladly participate in the company signatures.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:41:19 AM

And I will tell you why:

Cheers

Thanks man, I could not explain it in a better way Smiley

You can not change the rules after the football game starts. There were too many other requests from contributers and potential investors, but you just did what you want. And now the token-lock interfere with your interests, you suddenly care about the requests of your contributers?  

This is why the ICOs must be regulated, so that they can not play games with peoples hard earned money.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:44:25 AM

I have a question. but the famous people - you can also hang their location and know where they are? I think they will not be very happy about this fact

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:38:58 AM

I have a question. but the famous people - you can also hang their location and know where they are? I think they will not be very happy about this fact
Its common idea in the real life helps every one to choose the project which safeguards them from the strangers and UN-expected situations, with Faceter computer vision surveillance technology we can trace and be secured. With the identity we can trace where they are.
Lodi0808

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:40:34 AM

And I will tell you why:

Cheers

Thanks man, I could not explain it in a better way Smiley

You can not change the rules after the football game starts. There were too many other requests from contributers and potential investors, but you just did what you want. And now the token-lock interfere with your interests, you suddenly care about the requests of your contributers?  

This is why the ICOs must be regulated, so that they can not play games with peoples hard earned money.
Yes he exactly have a point mate. It dont make any sense if someone is still controlling the token you pruchased.
annawill3

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:43:50 AM

Interesting project!  Wink
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:12:00 AM

The project is very controversial. I think that there are those who can use it with bad goals and even lead hunting. It is necessary to think about this issue
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:38:31 AM

Congratulations to achieve the hard cap and this is great success for the entire community I also feel nice to invest into project in early stage. I hope this will be very successful in future and will provide a better solution to provide a secure environment.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: