Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:47:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114121 times)
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:30:53 AM

This project is really special. When I look at to their website to know their collected funds, I was shocked because I can't believed that they already finished and the figures are very big. With almost 29 million USD collected, it only shows that people are loving it. Not because it can be useful in society but because this technology will be our future someday.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:40:20 AM

I watch the project and I see that it collects good money even without holding a company bounty. I would gladly participate in the company signatures.
Unfortunately the team does not hear us and we will not see the company of bonuses. Most likely, users who want a company of generosity are very few and therefore it does not make sense to run it.
Visesrion

Activity: 826
Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:46:55 AM

I watch the project and I see that it collects good money even without holding a company bounty. I would gladly participate in the company signatures.
Unfortunately the team does not hear us and we will not see the company of bonuses. Most likely, users who want a company of generosity are very few and therefore it does not make sense to run it.
Very sorry. Less a person learns about the company.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:10:14 AM

Faceter Great project. i have seen your project. i like it very much. I am interested in this bounty program.have Faceter's annual program? when will it start?

For now, I am waiting on what date of this month when will release they release the tokens to the market and work with big exchanges. I will so join the bounty campaign if there is a slot.

Your right mate, same here I'm looking forward on this project thqt their token will be on the exchange sites. So far as I know they have no bounty programs yet which I also want to be part on it. Hopefully they will able to overcome the up coming challenges that they may encounter.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:29:23 AM

Congratulations to achieve the hard cap and this is great success for the entire community I also feel nice to invest into project in early stage. I hope this will be very successful in future and will provide a better solution to provide a secure environment.
Congrats! A new achievement that Faceter reached. This is a great opportunity to boost more the potential of Faceter for being a great project. Faceter will be known and more investors will come.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 07:15:58 AM

I think the team will collect money regardless of whether this project is pleasant or not. The market must evaluate and decide whether the platform will develop or not.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:35:31 AM

Faceter Great project. i have seen your project. i like it very much. I am interested in this bounty program.have Faceter's annual program? when will it start?

For now, I am waiting on what date of this month when will release they release the tokens to the market and work with big exchanges. I will so join the bounty campaign if there is a slot.

Yeah me too, they have announced before that the tokens are planning to be listed in an exchange this april, and it's the first day of april. A lot of us are waiting for this good news soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:37:50 AM

A big plus is the security inside the FACE network. All data is encrypted and transmitted in such a way that it cannot be intercepted by a third party. The decentralized nature of technology makes it impossible to interfere in any way.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:51:43 AM

A big plus is the security inside the FACE network. All data is encrypted and transmitted in such a way that it cannot be intercepted by a third party. The decentralized nature of technology makes it impossible to interfere in any way.
So true thats why more and more businesses are looking to integrate blockchain to thier system because its data can not be overwritten once recorded.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:52:53 AM

The features of this project really attracted many investors that is why the ico is successful now, however I want to see if faceter can fulfill all their features and plans and looking forward to see it in some good exchanges.

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:24:19 AM

This project is really special. When I look at to their website to know their collected funds, I was shocked because I can't believed that they already finished and the figures are very big. With almost 29 million USD collected, it only shows that people are loving it. Not because it can be useful in society but because this technology will be our future someday.

Agree with you, many people have supported and funded the platform because of their one a kind idea. I hope they can deliver the expectation of the supporters and investors.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:37:29 AM

It's consistently the top rated ico in most ico ratings
Let's see how it performs in real stage
Hoping for a good ico phase and successful going later.
This ICo is really rated much good and profitable in several good ICo rating websites and also i am sure that the team will surely be much more successfull ahead so it would surely give us all good profits ahead.

At first, a lot of people are skeptical but it's good that the team behind this project use it as a motivation to keep their promise, I think the system will create a lot of opportunities to gain profit using different kinds of security camera or video recorder.

Normally, we all wanted to have a secured places and that is why people are keep developing security devices. Faceter will definitely answered our questions regarding about security due to their features which is to detect information whenever it is available on their data. I think this is what we all wanted for, an automatic detection of a persons identification.
Faceter is definitely delivering what we all need as far as security is concerned. It all depends on how they are able to sustain it and how secure it really would be.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 10:29:08 AM

Agree with you, many people have supported and funded the platform because of their one a kind idea. I hope they can deliver the expectation of the supporters and investors.
And what else in fact is necessary for success of the project? The most important is the idea, well and of course it is very important that the community supported developers, if they have a support, it will push them to addition of various useful functions to the platform, then popularizes the project even more.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:31:18 AM

Security is the main reason why people are supporting this project and I am sure the team are now in the stage of developing more about faceter. They already have enough funds to continue the project and possibly investors who invest would be happy by now because ICO was successful.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:34:26 AM

This ICo is really rated much good and profitable in several good ICo rating websites and also i am sure that the team will surely be much more successfull ahead so it would surely give us all good profits ahead.

At first, a lot of people are skeptical but it's good that the team behind this project use it as a motivation to keep their promise, I think the system will create a lot of opportunities to gain profit using different kinds of security camera or video recorder.

Normally, we all wanted to have a secured places and that is why people are keep developing security devices. Faceter will definitely answered our questions regarding about security due to their features which is to detect information whenever it is available on their data. I think this is what we all wanted for, an automatic detection of a persons identification.
Faceter is definitely delivering what we all need as far as security is concerned. It all depends on how they are able to sustain it and how secure it really would be.

What's the good thing about FACETER is that it will have varieties of use for its features and not just for security, sooner or later it will be widely used for face detection profiling.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:13:49 PM

What's the good thing about FACETER is that it will have varieties of use for its features and not just for security, sooner or later it will be widely used for face detection profiling.

You are right, and soon faceter will be known worldwide and will be use by many organization. I just hope that all of their features will be created and launch the soonest.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:39:19 PM

You are right, and soon faceter will be known worldwide and will be use by many organization. I just hope that all of their features will be created and launch the soonest.
The Faceter platform will be used not only by individuals, but also by enterprises and organizations. I'm looking forward to launching the platform in order to try it in the work.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:01:50 PM

They have not mentioned anywhere what kinda safety they'll provide. People have repeatedly asked questions that largely fell on deaf ears, what are you saying?
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:23:12 PM

The Faceter platform will be used not only by individuals, but also by enterprises and organizations. I'm looking forward to launching the platform in order to try it in the work.
There are so many people that is very excited for the launching of the platform of the Faceter peoject. It is only because of the Faceter project has a great platform that is surely will benefit the crypto currency community and the community where people are living into. I hope that this project will become successful.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:38:57 PM

So probably, Faceter will definitely be in demand due to its potential uses. This is something that people wanted in terms of security measures and will definitely will help the society to help solving the crime.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: