Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:56:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114121 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:13:39 AM

The project looks cool. I think these services will be in demand on the market. Say me when the ICO start?

Buddy, you're late, ICO is finished, now wait for them to go public.

Look at the forum, there will be an advert on the exchange

If he really wants to have faceter token then he may need to wait for a while, once faceter is listed in a good exchange site then he can buy there, there is a chance that the price will be cheap

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:40:22 AM

well, the hard cap is reached and most investors waiting for getting listed in exchanges. All in one, for me it was the most stingy ICO Project that I ever seen. I do not think that they got their success from Affiliate Marketing.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:10:37 PM

This project is really special. When I look at to their website to know their collected funds, I was shocked because I can't believed that they already finished and the figures are very big. With almost 29 million USD collected, it only shows that people are loving it. Not because it can be useful in society but because this technology will be our future someday.

Agree with you, many people have supported and funded the platform because of their one a kind idea. I hope they can deliver the expectation of the supporters and investors.
Yes thats true mate they were able to convince alot of investors to join thier project and now this is the time to exceed on thier investors expectations.
They not need to convince or beg any one because as I reviewed the white papers of Faceted they have listed all the details information with all the loopholes.

Well, definitely all details in whitepaper but somehow they need to be competitive enough among other ICO. I know that this projet is really great by having their convincing features that will attract those users. Hopefully their would be many investors as I'm looking forward soon to the exchange sites this awesome project.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:13:18 PM

well, the hard cap is reached and most investors waiting for getting listed in exchanges. All in one, for me it was the most stingy ICO Project that I ever seen. I do not think that they got their success from Affiliate Marketing.
Yes it seems they didn't get lucky with thier affiliate marketing but they still did very well in thier other campaigns.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 01:16:42 PM

Yes it seems they didn't get lucky with thier affiliate marketing but they still did very well in thier other campaigns.
Facater has really done a great work in terms of promotion and also the team is not much potential to have huge profits ahead so we can expect a better future of faceter. Faceter can really be much profitable in terms of investing.
Mynameisange

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:22:32 PM

Most ICO reviews of Faceter falls in high rating, no wonder many got interested with its security features compare to same platform doing sale.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
vic_veles

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:32:17 PM

I think, and the ratings are high, because the project is very good and promising, the development team came up with an excellent idea.
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:41:39 PM

I don't like regulations of many ICO Sale, because they are doing KYC for everyone, even a person spending $ 50. Most of the ICO's really should learn from FACETER, they are doing KYC just for investors over $ 5000. This is also why many ICO's can hardly reach their software.

All ICOs are on a balancing act when it comes to KYC thresholds as there are no clear guidelines for that. It's not like they do whatever they like, everyone just tries to comply as closely as necessary with regulations.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:55:19 PM

The project looks cool. I think these services will be in demand on the market. Say me when the ICO start?

Unfortunately ICO is already finished and now it is necessary to wait when the development team will announce the beginning of sales of tokens on the exchange. We follow the news and updates on the forum and the team site.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:37:01 PM

They've got their success because of the bounty programs and airdrops they have launched and also with the help of promoters of the platform. But the main source of their success is their idea, they have a catchy idea and they put it into reality that's why many investors have invested on this project.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:59:11 PM

This project is really special. When I look at to their website to know their collected funds, I was shocked because I can't believed that they already finished and the figures are very big. With almost 29 million USD collected, it only shows that people are loving it. Not because it can be useful in society but because this technology will be our future someday.

Security is the main reason why people are supporting this project and I am sure the team are now in the stage of developing more about faceter. They already have enough funds to continue the project and possibly investors who invest would be happy by now because ICO was successful.
Am sure after it been developed and the security is later confirmed many places will be using faceter it wouldn't be a surprise if you go to a store and see them using this application they will need only to maintain bugs and update to moon or lambo
Faceter will be making revolutionary changes in the security system because the features are really innovative & anyone will want to grab this opportunity to secure their place.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:17:44 PM

Seems interesting, your project will work with usual cameras on the streets?
We want to make computer vision technology convenient and affordable for a broad circle of users. Including, for private users and small businesses that are not available to use these technologies now. Faceter can work with cameras on the streets or with cameras in your office, at home - anywhere
so when do you plan to realize such technology for private users and small businesses? and also are you sure that it will work with medium quality cameras?  thanks

I hope they will make the technology so that private users and small businesses can use it as early as possible of course. That's a huge market opportunity!

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:41:34 PM

The platform in itself even before blocking by other large social networks already looked interestingly, these networks haven't been intended for cryptoadvertising. As for this platform, in it the audience of cryptomans in the majority will also prevail.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:44:26 PM

Agree with you, many people have supported and funded the platform because of their one a kind idea. I hope they can deliver the expectation of the supporters and investors.
Yes thats true mate they were able to convince alot of investors to join thier project and now this is the time to exceed on thier investors expectations.
They not need to convince or beg any one because as I reviewed the white papers of Faceted they have listed all the details information with all the loopholes.
They are at least detailed enough and I think icos don't actually beg for anything just decent awareness and creativity and some advertisement and all will be OK let's just wait to see where it gets listed and then maybe we can decide whether to trade

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:49:16 PM

It feels bad for you bro, yes project really had a great idea and definitely it will be in demand in the market, you missed a great opportunity.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:51:37 PM

It feels bad for you bro, yes project really had a great idea and definitely it will be in demand in the market, you missed a great opportunity.
I think that your opinion is true and I agree with it as I also really like the concept.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:42:05 PM

They are at least detailed enough and I think icos don't actually beg for anything just decent awareness and creativity and some advertisement and all will be OK let's just wait to see where it gets listed and then maybe we can decide whether to trade

Faceter project has a good intention in our society so I think people will really want to have a safe to  live environment. As their ICO already finished, this is an indicator that many people are actually invested in their token sale. So, hopefully we can see Faceter in the future serving us with a better services.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:20:02 PM

The only way to get FACE token now is to get it in an exchange, a decentralized exchange already announced that it will be available to their exchange. I think you can also mine it in the future.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:18:41 PM

I think that your opinion is true and I agree with it as I also really like the concept.
Yes, this is the time for us take break, but this is the hard working time of the team if they really want bring this project come to global.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:40:55 PM

Yes, this is the time for us take break, but this is the hard working time of the team if they really want bring this project come to global.
Of course, Faceter ICO ended, if i don't have mistake, they still don't get listing at any exchange at this time?
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: