Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:27:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114118 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:07:47 AM

Hello. When will be token distribution? I participated ICO, but still have not receive my tokens.
I think that you must have totally missed the chance of getting the tokens.

Well, he can have a good chance again when the project listed in an exchange. I am sure many weak hands investors / bounty participants will sell it in a very cheap price. But, I am not sure of that actually.
Yes, there will surely be a dump in the price of Faceter tokens as soon as it is listed on an exchange because bounty parrticipants will sell all the tokens and also people who what their investments as soon as possible will dump their coins. But the people how will hold the tokens for much time will surely get great profits from this project in the future as the value will boost as the project develops and becomes more popular.

Well, don't be so sure, there was no bounty in this project.

If there is no bounty then the project will have a good start when reaches the market. Anyway, I have seen an airdrop of faceter before, is it legit? I joined it before.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:14:51 AM

Hello. When will be token distribution? I participated ICO, but still have not receive my tokens.

Well, he can have a good chance again when the project listed in an exchange. I am sure many weak hands investors / bounty participants will sell it in a very cheap price. But, I am not sure of that actually.
Yes, there will surely be a dump in the price of Faceter tokens as soon as it is listed on an exchange because bounty parrticipants will sell all the tokens and also people who what their investments as soon as possible will dump their coins. But the people how will hold the tokens for much time will surely get great profits from this project in the future as the value will boost as the project develops and becomes more popular.

If there is no bounty then the project will have a good start when reaches the market. Anyway, I have seen an airdrop of faceter before, is it legit? I joined it before.

There was also no airdrop, there was only a referral program.

You could get 100 FACE Tokens to start, but you had to buy a minimum of 400 in order to be able to get those 100.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:27:29 AM

I mean he's already invested in the ICO then he should get the tokens. He should probably contact the devs if he didnt get em even after the ditribution

Token distribution is not get started yet so nobody got their token. Have patience soon your tokens will arrived to your wallet which you entered into ICO dashboard. You can verify this from the contract address too.

https://etherscan.io/token/0x4695c7ac68eb86c1079c7d7d53af2f42db8a6799

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:14:39 AM

Interesting technology in the project has the functions of augmented reality. I think this is the technology of the future.
Yes you are right.FACETER have many good features than anyother surveillance system.it easily detect the any face and  easily give action on that moment.so i think in future FACETER will be use all over the world.i wish good luck to all the team members.
No doubt, The platform is a great one. They can actually conquer the surveillance/security department with this platform. There are soo many places where where it can be used.

I am not into the numbers but I can imagine that the private sector is even a bigger market than the public sector.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:26:34 AM

There was also no airdrop, there was only a referral program.

You could get 100 FACE Tokens to start, but you had to buy a minimum of 400 in order to be able to get those 100.

So probably private investors are the one that are really supporting the project because their is no ICO and airdrop. But the token sale was successful  and probably this will be continued to be supported by their private investors imo.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:10:20 PM

Yes, those weak hands are not fully an investor, they just a people who wanted to make a quick profit and fear of  FUD.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:19:16 PM

The project is unique, I see that many investors are interested in this project, is it because of a unique idea or are there other reasons?

Probably, the main reason why a lot of investors engaging this project is because not only to gain profits in the near future but they have been attract with it's main function which can identify a person. And also, this kind of device is new and different from ordinary cameras now that we are using.

Maybe the reason why they got attracted to this project is because they already seen the uniqueness of this project and they are curious what will be the outcome of this project.
definitely the Faceter project is a unique project, I have not seen a single similar project. And thanks to its unique properties, the platform collects a large number of followers and investors.
Faceter is truly a unique project and it will serve a lot of people someday. But for this moment it needs our support to further promote it to the other community.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:49:38 PM

Yes, those weak hands are not fully an investor, they just a people who wanted to make a quick profit and fear of  FUD.

In investing, a lot of aspects have to be considered, and if someone who doesn't do a lot of research and just go with the hype of  a project it won't end up well.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:49:48 PM

The project is unique, I see that many investors are interested in this project, is it because of a unique idea or are there other reasons?

Probably, the main reason why a lot of investors engaging this project is because not only to gain profits in the near future but they have been attract with it's main function which can identify a person. And also, this kind of device is new and different from ordinary cameras now that we are using.

Agree with that mate. One could earn profit from this project primarily because the essence of the project itself is commendable. Event recognition alone, which is one of the features of this project, is highly needed in our times. Thus, the team gained a lot of supports from the community.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:24:11 PM

Totally true. The features itself is very innovative and it changes the way people think about security. I'm expecting that they would not just be complacent on their statistics on their platform and they will stay innovative to add more features on the project like they were starting.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 02:54:58 PM

I played a game called watch dogs, and so there was a similar system, which also scanned faces and also helped to stop crimes, but one of the main thoughts of this game is that such a system is not perfect because anyone could use information in evil

It's good that it's just a game and in the real world it's completely different thanks to Faceter.
You do not have to worry about.
I have nothing to worry about, I understand that this was just a game, but I would not want to suddenly suddenly that something similar to the game happened in the life
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:59:51 PM

Totally true. The features itself is very innovative and it changes the way people think about security. I'm expecting that they would not just be complacent on their statistics on their platform and they will stay innovative to add more features on the project like they were starting.
If it is very great with amazing features and the advanced technology that is the expect great infra system every one is actually look while choosing a platform which is deserved and add every individual a unique value.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:02:29 PM

Interesting technology in the project has the functions of augmented reality. I think this is the technology of the future.
Yes you are right.FACETER have many good features than anyother surveillance system.it easily detect the any face and  easily give action on that moment.so i think in future FACETER will be use all over the world.i wish good luck to all the team members.
No doubt, The platform is a great one. They can actually conquer the surveillance/security department with this platform. There are soo many places where where it can be used.

I am not into the numbers but I can imagine that the private sector is even a bigger market than the public sector.
Yes private sector is actually a bigger market then public sector as i think the same. This project can have good benefits from both the sectors so i am sure that it is going to turn profitable soon.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:16:58 PM

In investing, a lot of aspects have to be considered, and if someone who doesn't do a lot of research and just go with the hype of  a project it won't end up well.
Investing sounds easy but it is actually much harder for investment. Investments can actually give us huge profits but actually they are also much riskier and needs a lot of research before finding the perfect project.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:27:01 PM

Investing sounds easy but it is actually much harder for investment. Investments can actually give us huge profits but actually they are also much riskier and needs a lot of research before finding the perfect project.
Investing into a perfect ICO is really not that easy. In terms of faceter the investors really can find this project profitable considering all of its benefits and perhaps that it what keeps this project to a special place.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:17:06 PM

Investing into a perfect ICO is really not that easy. In terms of faceter the investors really can find this project profitable considering all of its benefits and perhaps that it what keeps this project to a special place.
Profitable and can help you in terms of security in the future too. One thing that I find unique is there's no live security technology today in the public which can identify faces real-time. If the project will succeed it will surely change the way we know about camera security.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:30:12 PM

yes I really agree to invest it is not easy as imagined, investing with something that is not right will be very harmful to us. it certainly does not leave us all.
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:32:47 PM

The Faceter team will greatly help other companies monitor security in their buildings and offices. Very well-designed project for tracking and security. If I had a company, I would not hesitate to put their security cameras.

I agree. This kind of cameras will be useful in some companies in monitoring their workers. But I wonder if this Faceter cameras is so much more expensive compared to the ordinary cameras that are existing now. If this will happen, then probably only those rich companies can have it because they can afford to buy it.

Do you like such a development? Monitoring employees with cameras? Don't you think we might be heading a step too far with that?
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:46:05 PM

Eth, Is low, good time to buy and invest, maybe lot of ICO reached the hardcap by this time. Well This must be a goodcatch for every project including faceter.
Yes, i read someone said that they reach hard cap and sold out full of 408mils FACE tokens. So we cannot buy this token at this time?
Pastrana044

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:59:42 PM

From April 6, FACE tokens will be sent to investors' wallets.
Log in to your account there you have all the data you need to add a token manual.
Okay, thank you. We will wait. Faceter is big project.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: