Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:43:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114113 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:34:34 PM

Hello. When will be token distribution? I participated ICO, but still have not receive my tokens.
I think that you must have totally missed the chance of getting the tokens.

Well, he can have a good chance again when the project listed in an exchange. I am sure many weak hands investors / bounty participants will sell it in a very cheap price. But, I am not sure of that actually.
Yes, those weak hands are not fully an investor, they just a people who wanted to make a quick profit and fear of  FUD.

In investing, a lot of aspects have to be considered, and if someone who doesn't do a lot of research and just go with the hype of  a project it won't end up well.
Investing sounds easy but it is actually much harder for investment. Investments can actually give us huge profits but actually they are also much riskier and needs a lot of research before finding the perfect project.
Investing into a perfect ICO is really not that easy. In terms of faceter the investors really can find this project profitable considering all of its benefits and perhaps that it what keeps this project to a special place.
Profitable and can help you in terms of security in the future too. One thing that I find unique is there's no live security technology today in the public which can identify faces real-time. If the project will succeed it will surely change the way we know about camera security.
Yes definitely the project provides best safety features. Facter best feature is face detection. Due to this feature the work will be become more easier for cctv to identify the people face due to face detection feature. The project will be definitely succeed. And make sure it will make the video surveillance system more better to work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:44:07 PM

Could you clarify the idea?
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:50:52 PM

Hello. When will be token distribution? I participated ICO, but still have not receive my tokens.

Well, he can have a good chance again when the project listed in an exchange. I am sure many weak hands investors / bounty participants will sell it in a very cheap price. But, I am not sure of that actually.
Yes, those weak hands are not fully an investor, they just a people who wanted to make a quick profit and fear of  FUD.

In investing, a lot of aspects have to be considered, and if someone who doesn't do a lot of research and just go with the hype of  a project it won't end up well.
Investing sounds easy but it is actually much harder for investment. Investments can actually give us huge profits but actually they are also much riskier and needs a lot of research before finding the perfect project.
yes I really agree to invest it is not easy as imagined, investing with something that is not right will be very harmful to us. it certainly does not leave us all.
If means are expensive to a pocket by no means, it is never impossible to invest at random, especially large percent from all savings and in one project! It is fraught with consequences.

micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:48:05 PM

In short this is a program that allows you to recognize faces and objects using an IP CCTV camera.
Appropriate analyzed data will be displayed on the phone, TV with installed application.
Miners are needed to operate the system, who will rent their GPU for face recognition by Faceter, in exchange for FACE tokens.

More information is available on the Faceter website:
https://tokensale.faceter.io

Or ask specific questions about exactly what you want to know.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:56:18 PM

In short this is a program that allows you to recognize faces and objects using an IP CCTV camera.
Appropriate analyzed data will be displayed on the phone, TV with installed application.
Miners are needed to operate the system, who will rent their GPU for face recognition by Faceter, in exchange for FACE tokens.

More information is available on the Faceter website:
https://tokensale.faceter.io

Or ask specific questions about exactly what you want to know.
Faceter white papers contains all the detail information including the road map with all the plans and functionalities. It is a good sign to make a review and understand the project completely.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 09:31:14 PM

Investing into a perfect ICO is really not that easy. In terms of faceter the investors really can find this project profitable considering all of its benefits and perhaps that it what keeps this project to a special place.
Profitable and can help you in terms of security in the future too. One thing that I find unique is there's no live security technology today in the public which can identify faces real-time. If the project will succeed it will surely change the way we know about camera security.
Yeah for sure i think it will help alot in terms of live cams and in general security i really hope they successed effectively and also cant wait to see this in prisons and markets stores

sashadoc

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:36:44 PM

the project is very controversial. I think that there are those who can use it with bad goals and even lead the hunt.
Prk_7

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:07:01 PM

The Faceter team will greatly help other companies monitor security in their buildings and offices. Very well-designed project for tracking and security. If I had a company, I would not hesitate to put their security cameras.

I agree. This kind of cameras will be useful in some companies in monitoring their workers. But I wonder if this Faceter cameras is so much more expensive compared to the ordinary cameras that are existing now. If this will happen, then probably only those rich companies can have it because they can afford to buy it.

Do you like such a development? Monitoring employees with cameras? Don't you think we might be heading a step too far with that?
Monitoring employees wont be a good idea but it will surely Mae the workplace secure and if anything happens the culprit can be caught using the high tech cameras they offer.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:15:54 PM

Eth, Is low, good time to buy and invest, maybe lot of ICO reached the hardcap by this time. Well This must be a goodcatch for every project including faceter.
Yes, i read someone said that they reach hard cap and sold out full of 408mils FACE tokens. So we cannot buy this token at this time?
Yes you are right.FACETER have many good features than anyother surveillance system.it easily detect the any face and  easily give action on that moment.so i think in future FACETER will be use all over the world.i wish good luck to all the team members.
You're right a features that can attract by those business establishment by having computer vision surveillance technology cameras. I appreciate so much this great project that have a huge possible to have a high value during they hit the exchange sites.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:26:46 PM

the project is very controversial. I think that there are those who can use it with bad goals and even lead the hunt.

That could be possible and I think dev should find a way on how they can control people that are actually buying their platform for a good reason. Faceter has been created for the good of the people and not for some criminal activities.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:52:52 PM

Yes, there will surely be a dump in the price of Faceter tokens as soon as it is listed on an exchange because bounty parrticipants will sell all the tokens and also people who what their investments as soon as possible will dump their coins. But the people how will hold the tokens for much time will surely get great profits from this project in the future as the value will boost as the project develops and becomes more popular.

Well, don't be so sure, there was no bounty in this project.

If there is no bounty then the project will have a good start when reaches the market. Anyway, I have seen an airdrop of faceter before, is it legit? I joined it before.

Now, ICO is over and they raised money, according to whitepaper, percentage of the amount of funds raised will be use for marketing in order to reach potential customers and surveillance service other companies that provide surveillance service.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:00:18 PM

From April 6, FACE tokens will be sent to investors' wallets.
Log in to your account there you have all the data you need to add a token manual.
Okay, thank you. We will wait. Faceter is big project.  Smiley
Yes, i check my account balance have 550 FACE token.. Almost is from my friend, very big project and have quick grow.
BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:11:27 PM

Log in to your account there you have all the data you need to add a token manual.
Thats a very good news asthis is going to happen today and Investors will get assured currency?
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:13:31 PM

Eth, Is low, good time to buy and invest, maybe lot of ICO reached the hardcap by this time. Well This must be a goodcatch for every project including faceter.
Yes, i read someone said that they reach hard cap and sold out full of 408mils FACE tokens. So we cannot buy this token at this time?
Yes you are right.FACETER have many good features than anyother surveillance system.it easily detect the any face and  easily give action on that moment.so i think in future FACETER will be use all over the world.i wish good luck to all the team members.
Great, as I'm so amazed on this great project. Unfortunately they have no bounty yet which I want to join. Well, I'm looking forward on this project which I believe have a potential in the future that helps a high standards security. Awesome.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:20:03 PM

Great, as I'm so amazed on this great project. Unfortunately they have no bounty yet which I want to join. Well, I'm looking forward on this project which I believe have a potential in the future that helps a high standards security. Awesome.

Yes, they only have airdrop but don't do bounty program, anyway, they still gain their hard cap for this ICO, so greats that they don't need promotion for reach the goal of Faceter Team.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:15:42 AM

This project solves, more accurately can solve many security issues. This is an undeniable advantage of the project, because everyone is concerned about security

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:53:24 AM

It is April 6  now in our country pretty soon today they will distribute the tokens to all the investors and promoters who join this project. When can we expect the exchanges for the FACETER tokens?

IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:57:36 AM

Despite these remarkable moments, there are moments, for example, from a legal point of view, which can interfere with the implementation of the project, because not all surveys are allowed
MikesLeo

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:25:05 AM

Despite these remarkable moments, there are moments, for example, from a legal point of view, which can interfere with the implementation of the project, because not all surveys are allowed
All amendments may not accept to work or execute the implementations however we still use the loopholes and proceed with the implementations accordingly in the same manner then we can easily proceed with the surveillance technology.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:25:12 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 04:37:52 PM by micz_bjukanon

Important information from Faceter for all contributors.

CHECK ETH ADDRESS IN YOUR FACETER ACCOUNT

To get tokens on your wallets:
Enter your Faceter account, type your own ETH address with access to it's private key.
It has to be from ERC20 compatible wallet like MyEtherWallet.com, Metamask, Mist etc.

Please do it to receive tokens on your wallets!
Distribution starts on 6th of April!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: