Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:18:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114118 times)
alexIG009

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 07:04:50 AM

Where is the vote on the exchanges?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:15:49 AM

Where is the vote on the exchanges?

It is a voting on the best time to go on an exchange.
It's only available for contributors, who participated in Faceter Token Sale and purchased 500+ FACE.

https://tokensale.faceter.io/users/sign_in log in to vote.

The voting will last until April 15th, 2018 13:00 AM UTC.
Sonofspada

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:44:48 AM

What was the ico price from faceter 0.2$ ?
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:00:22 AM

What was the ico price from faceter 0.2$ ?

At the beginning it was $0.1 expressed in ETH (0.0000872 ETH) but that the price of ETH fell, investors who bought at the end they bought cheaper.
Rekkom

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:06:54 PM

Good afternoon.
I ask you to prompt, as he himself rather recently in this thread. After transferring the tokens to the purse myetherwallet, the value of the tokens is not shown yet. Do I understand correctly that the price of the token will appear in the wallet as soon as it is published on the first exchange? Thank you.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:14:26 PM

Good afternoon.
I ask you to prompt, as he himself rather recently in this thread. After transferring the tokens to the purse myetherwallet, the value of the tokens is not shown yet. Do I understand correctly that the price of the token will appear in the wallet as soon as it is published on the first exchange? Thank you.

Yes you are right the value of this token when trading will get started and I hope this will happen. This project got amazing response from the community very large number of the people are involve in it so it will continue keep growing.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:47:44 PM

In fifteen minutes (6PM UTC Today), the results of voting for the best date of entry to the market will be announced, and maybe some other details....
Looking forward, what will be announced.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:01:45 PM

FACE Token Listing Voting Results!

The right and the most desired time for listing is one the main questions our community discusses in the last few weeks. We are open to all suggestions and decided to make a vote in Faceter accounts among contributors to see the current state of things. 

Now Faceter team is happy to confirm that FACE Token listing is planned for May 2018!

All further announcements on exact listing dates and names will be given later.

How the voting was arranged?
4,219 real contributors took part in the voting (real contributors are contributors, who participated in Faceter Token Sale and have over 500+ FACE); 
only available on Faceter website;
from April 11th, 2018 1:00 PM UTC until April 15th, 2018 11:00 AM UTC.

For Live Support & Faceter Discussion, join over 22000 Faceter supporters on Telegram https://t.me/faceter.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:03:40 PM

The right and the most desired time for listing is one the main questions our community discusses in the last few weeks. We are open to all suggestions and decided to make a vote in Faceter accounts among contributors to see the current state of things. 

Now Faceter team is happy to confirm that FACE Token listing is planned for May 2018!

4,219 real contributors took part in the voting (real contributors are contributors, who participated in Faceter Token Sale and have over 500+ FACE); 

For Live Support & Faceter Discussion, join over 22000 Faceter supporters on Telegram https://t.me/faceter.

Thanks to the information and we are waiting for May!
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:54:38 PM

The Faceter team will greatly help other companies monitor security in their buildings and offices. Very well-designed project for tracking and security. If I had a company, I would not hesitate to put their security cameras.

I agree. This kind of cameras will be useful in some companies in monitoring their workers. But I wonder if this Faceter cameras is so much more expensive compared to the ordinary cameras that are existing now. If this will happen, then probably only those rich companies can have it because they can afford to buy it.

Do you like such a development? Monitoring employees with cameras? Don't you think we might be heading a step too far with that?
Monitoring employees wont be a good idea but it will surely Mae the workplace secure and if anything happens the culprit can be caught using the high tech cameras they offer.

To me it is still a legal question whether it is even allowed at all to monitor everything if you don't have a very good reason for it.
It is really essential to actively have such surveillance setup to actively monitor everything because we cannot expect every situation or timeline will be with no issues so it is better to always have a back up setup which helps to proceed with tracking analysis during hard times.
If there is no good reason then we really first do not discover the cameras and there will be no surveillance so it is they way we safeguard and value for our self then we can consider all the safety measures.

It still might feel uncomfortable though. Do you know this feeling when you go across a public place and there is some policeman who has a gun to protect you? It feels uncomfortable.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:58:22 PM

Interesting technology in the project has the functions of augmented reality. I think this is the technology of the future.
Yes you are right.FACETER have many good features than anyother surveillance system.it easily detect the any face and  easily give action on that moment.so i think in future FACETER will be use all over the world.i wish good luck to all the team members.
No doubt, The platform is a great one. They can actually conquer the surveillance/security department with this platform. There are soo many places where where it can be used.

I am not into the numbers but I can imagine that the private sector is even a bigger market than the public sector.
Yes private sector is actually a bigger market then public sector as i think the same. This project can have good benefits from both the sectors so i am sure that it is going to turn profitable soon.

The question is whether the private sector will have higher hurdles to actually be allowed to install the systems. How will the Faceter database be created? Does every face have to be entered once in advance?

I do not see any obstacles to use Faceter wherever there are already CCTV cameras today.
Each person who appears in the lens is automatically added to the database, a record will be added along with the time of appearance of that person.
You do not have to manually add people to the database.
You can manually enter additional information about the person but you do not have to add the person manually.
From the first appearance, a face icon will be created and all subsequent appearances will be stored.
Choosing a person after the image of the face will be saved all the frames in which he appears.

The face will be recognized by the system and put into a database. That means the system does not know the name of that person or anything else except for the exact face. And then if that person appears elsewhere it would be possible to say that that person has been at another location at a particular time?

If the cameras are connected to a common database, then yes.
For example, restaurants, gas stations, stores, banks. If the customer enters one in any other premises of the company, the service staff will know about all other appearances of this person.

It sounds crazy Cheesy but if that is the case well they can have a perfect profile of your movements and what not.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:30:14 AM

Interesting technology in the project has the functions of augmented reality. I think this is the technology of the future.
Yes you are right.FACETER have many good features than anyother surveillance system.it easily detect the any face and  easily give action on that moment.so i think in future FACETER will be use all over the world.i wish good luck to all the team members.
No doubt, The platform is a great one. They can actually conquer the surveillance/security department with this platform. There are soo many places where where it can be used.

I am not into the numbers but I can imagine that the private sector is even a bigger market than the public sector.
Yes private sector is actually a bigger market then public sector as i think the same. This project can have good benefits from both the sectors so i am sure that it is going to turn profitable soon.

The question is whether the private sector will have higher hurdles to actually be allowed to install the systems. How will the Faceter database be created? Does every face have to be entered once in advance?

I do not see any obstacles to use Faceter wherever there are already CCTV cameras today.
Each person who appears in the lens is automatically added to the database, a record will be added along with the time of appearance of that person.
You can manually enter additional information about the person but you do not have to add the person manually.
From the first appearance, a face icon will be created and all subsequent appearances will be stored.
Choosing a person after the image of the face will be saved all the frames in which he appears.

The face will be recognized by the system and put into a database. That means the system does not know the name of that person or anything else except for the exact face. And then if that person appears elsewhere it would be possible to say that that person has been at another location at a particular time?

For example, restaurants, gas stations, stores, banks. If the customer enters one in any other premises of the company, the service staff will know about all other appearances of this person.

It sounds crazy Cheesy but if that is the case well they can have a perfect profile of your movements and what not.

Nowadays everyone who has a smartphone is tracked and companies have access to this information so nothing extraordinary.

It can make life easier for us in the future
Imagine that Faceter Cams are mounted on buses, subway, trains at each entrance. The system recognizes the person entering and collects the appropriate amount of money from the account for journey.
Of course, you would have to register once and provide your account number or pay a sum to the account from which you will be charged, but for people traveling every day it would be a great convenience.

I omit the aspect of security, because it is known that everyone would feel safer knowing that the system keeps tracking or suspicious people, terrorists.
WE.MISAYA

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:51:52 AM

Good afternoon.

Yes you are right the value of this token when trading will get started and I hope this will happen. This project got amazing response from the community very large number of the people are involve in it so it will continue keep growing.

This might be one of those projects that goes several hundred % up when it hits major exchanges. And as many people think the same way it is likely to happen anyway.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:08:22 PM

The Faceter team will greatly help other companies monitor security in their buildings and offices. Very well-designed project for tracking and security. If I had a company, I would not hesitate to put their security cameras.

I agree. This kind of cameras will be useful in some companies in monitoring their workers. But I wonder if this Faceter cameras is so much more expensive compared to the ordinary cameras that are existing now. If this will happen, then probably only those rich companies can have it because they can afford to buy it.

Do you like such a development? Monitoring employees with cameras? Don't you think we might be heading a step too far with that?
Monitoring employees wont be a good idea but it will surely Mae the workplace secure and if anything happens the culprit can be caught using the high tech cameras they offer.

To me it is still a legal question whether it is even allowed at all to monitor everything if you don't have a very good reason for it.
It is really essential to actively have such surveillance setup to actively monitor everything because we cannot expect every situation or timeline will be with no issues so it is better to always have a back up setup which helps to proceed with tracking analysis during hard times.
If there is no good reason then we really first do not discover the cameras and there will be no surveillance so it is they way we safeguard and value for our self then we can consider all the safety measures.

It still might feel uncomfortable though. Do you know this feeling when you go across a public place and there is some policeman who has a gun to protect you? It feels uncomfortable.

Cameras are already there anyway and I do not think that if you go within their reach, you are afraid.
The form of storing data from recording a video signal into an interactive database is changing.
chenjl84

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:50:59 AM

I am curious about the next development. It seems to be an exciting future technology. Anyway, the project is doing what they want to do. Good luck
Rekkom

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:15:47 PM

Good afternoon.

This might be one of those projects that goes several hundred % up when it hits major exchanges. And as many people think the same way it is likely to happen anyway.

Yes, the truth is I hope that this project will be able to show thousands of percents rather than hundreds. Why not dream about it now, until he got to the stock exchanges. It would be nice if dreams become reality then  Smiley
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:22:33 PM

Finally I found this update when this token will get listed on a exchange this decision has been taken but this month is turned into favor of all markets. I hope this trend will continue in next month too and these exchanges will nice one.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:02:31 PM

Nowadays everyone who has a smartphone is tracked and companies have access to this information so nothing extraordinary.

Imagine that Faceter Cams are mounted on buses, subway, trains at each entrance. The system recognizes the person entering and collects the appropriate amount of money from the account for journey.
Of course, you would have to register once and provide your account number or pay a sum to the account from which you will be charged, but for people traveling every day it would be a great convenience.

I omit the aspect of security, because it is known that everyone would feel safer knowing that the system keeps tracking or suspicious people, terrorists.

There are millions of use cases where the technology could make life better, but it could also be used against us in our everyday lives. Privacy is valuable, and you'll notice that once you lost it.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:50:41 PM

There are millions of use cases where the technology could make life better, but it could also be used against us in our everyday lives. Privacy is valuable, and you'll notice that once you lost it.

The same thing they said about CCTV cameras years ago, people are afraid of the unknown and that's all.

The progress is inevitable.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:53:18 PM

61,358,389.66 FACE Burnt

Thank you very much for supporting Faceter! After the Token Sale, we remain true to our proposed roadmap and today we have an important announcement to make. Faceter is announcing a burn of 61,358,389.66 FACE that effectively reduces the total supply of the FACE Token.

How and why Faceter burnt tokens?

61,358,389.66 FACE Tokens were burnt over 4 transactions. The first transaction was a test burning of 1 FACE, while the following 3 transactions burnt tokens from 3 pools.

How it works: Our smart contract includes “burn” feature. FACE Tokens are transferred from our contract to the special address (0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000) and these tokens can not be sent back. Such Tokens were eliminated from the total supply and do not exist in the Faceter contract any more.

Accounts with less than 500 tokens (9,385,809.84 FACE): Faceter has committed that there will not be any Airdrop, so all bonus tokens, remaining on accounts with less than 500 FACE were burnt. We have also made a list of all accounts from those tokens were burnt, it is a list of masked emails and amount of tokens (that was burnt). You can find the list here:https://tokensale.faceter.io/faceter_burn.pdf

Advisors tokens (48,300,128.82 FACE): not all tokens from the advisors pool were used for advisors remuneration. As a result, we decided to burn all FACE Tokens remaining in the Advisors remuneration pool.

Bounty program tokens (3,672,450 FACE): as we previously announced, Bounty program was cancelled in favour of a limited bonus offering to early Token Sale contributors, not all FACE were used and the remaining amount was burnt.
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: