Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:10:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114121 times)
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:02:48 PM

61,358,389.66 FACE tokens burnt, that effectively reduces the total supply.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCTGiEZ_sm0

https://medium.com/faceter/61-358-389-66-face-burnt-feabea316d11
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:15:06 PM

This is good news they took great step to reduce the supply and burn huge amount of the tokens. They are doing very nice job to move forward this project with good decision like about the listing of this token on exchanges I hope this will attract more people to invest into this project.
Rekkom

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:54:32 PM

61,358,389.66 FACE Burnt

Thank you very much for supporting Faceter! After the Token Sale, we remain true to our proposed roadmap and today we have an important announcement to make. Faceter is announcing a burn of 61,358,389.66 FACE that effectively reduces the total supply of the FACE Token.

How and why Faceter burnt tokens?

61,358,389.66 FACE Tokens were burnt over 4 transactions. The first transaction was a test burning of 1 FACE, while the following 3 transactions burnt tokens from 3 pools.

How it works: Our smart contract includes “burn” feature. FACE Tokens are transferred from our contract to the special address (0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000) and these tokens can not be sent back. Such Tokens were eliminated from the total supply and do not exist in the Faceter contract any more.

Accounts with less than 500 tokens (9,385,809.84 FACE): Faceter has committed that there will not be any Airdrop, so all bonus tokens, remaining on accounts with less than 500 FACE were burnt. We have also made a list of all accounts from those tokens were burnt, it is a list of masked emails and amount of tokens (that was burnt). You can find the list here:https://tokensale.faceter.io/faceter_burn.pdf

Advisors tokens (48,300,128.82 FACE): not all tokens from the advisors pool were used for advisors remuneration. As a result, we decided to burn all FACE Tokens remaining in the Advisors remuneration pool.

Bounty program tokens (3,672,450 FACE): as we previously announced, Bounty program was cancelled in favour of a limited bonus offering to early Token Sale contributors, not all FACE were used and the remaining amount was burnt.

I'm glad to see activity in the branch and even more pleases the activity of administrators. Thank you for communicating with your investors. We are waiting for the further news from you!
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:20:01 AM

This is good news they took great step to reduce the supply and burn huge amount of the tokens. They are doing very nice job to move forward this project with good decision like about the listing of this token on exchanges I hope this will attract more people to invest into this project.

The whole system is well designed, token burning with every purchase of licenses, and Faceter's quarterly buy-back of tokens from investors is a great way to deflate tokens.
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:50:42 PM

The Faceter team will greatly help other companies monitor security in their buildings and offices. Very well-designed project for tracking and security. If I had a company, I would not hesitate to put their security cameras.

I agree. This kind of cameras will be useful in some companies in monitoring their workers. But I wonder if this Faceter cameras is so much more expensive compared to the ordinary cameras that are existing now. If this will happen, then probably only those rich companies can have it because they can afford to buy it.

Do you like such a development? Monitoring employees with cameras? Don't you think we might be heading a step too far with that?
Monitoring employees wont be a good idea but it will surely Mae the workplace secure and if anything happens the culprit can be caught using the high tech cameras they offer.

To me it is still a legal question whether it is even allowed at all to monitor everything if you don't have a very good reason for it.
It is really essential to actively have such surveillance setup to actively monitor everything because we cannot expect every situation or timeline will be with no issues so it is better to always have a back up setup which helps to proceed with tracking analysis during hard times.
If there is no good reason then we really first do not discover the cameras and there will be no surveillance so it is they way we safeguard and value for our self then we can consider all the safety measures.

It still might feel uncomfortable though. Do you know this feeling when you go across a public place and there is some policeman who has a gun to protect you? It feels uncomfortable.

Cameras are already there anyway and I do not think that if you go within their reach, you are afraid.
The form of storing data from recording a video signal into an interactive database is changing.

And this is one point I am afraid of: you say if you don't go within their reach, then let us hope that there will always be areas free of cameras Wink
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:29:16 PM

The Faceter team will greatly help other companies monitor security in their buildings and offices. Very well-designed project for tracking and security. If I had a company, I would not hesitate to put their security cameras.

I agree. This kind of cameras will be useful in some companies in monitoring their workers. But I wonder if this Faceter cameras is so much more expensive compared to the ordinary cameras that are existing now. If this will happen, then probably only those rich companies can have it because they can afford to buy it.

Do you like such a development? Monitoring employees with cameras? Don't you think we might be heading a step too far with that?
Monitoring employees wont be a good idea but it will surely Mae the workplace secure and if anything happens the culprit can be caught using the high tech cameras they offer.

To me it is still a legal question whether it is even allowed at all to monitor everything if you don't have a very good reason for it.
It is really essential to actively have such surveillance setup to actively monitor everything because we cannot expect every situation or timeline will be with no issues so it is better to always have a back up setup which helps to proceed with tracking analysis during hard times.
If there is no good reason then we really first do not discover the cameras and there will be no surveillance so it is they way we safeguard and value for our self then we can consider all the safety measures.

It still might feel uncomfortable though. Do you know this feeling when you go across a public place and there is some policeman who has a gun to protect you? It feels uncomfortable.

Cameras are already there anyway and I do not think that if you go within their reach, you are afraid.
The form of storing data from recording a video signal into an interactive database is changing.

And this is one point I am afraid of: you say if you don't go within their reach, then let us hope that there will always be areas free of cameras Wink

There will definitely be space without cameras. Anyway, this is a very useful technology for me.
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:39:10 PM

This team has very professional to make involve community in important decision like listing on exchange and the the token burn event is very impressive. I think it will be worth for it to increase my holding for this project they has very solid development plan.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:56:08 PM

such projects are the future, in my opinion, this is necessary for ordinary people, now many things are invented on the block, but all this on the Internet, it is connected with exchanges and so on, it is only familiar with a small audience, and this project is needed by many )
bachtuyet177

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:00:24 PM

Good afternoon.

Perhaps this question was already asked, but I did not find it.

Tell me, are you planning to enter the stock exchanges? If so, which ones and when? Is there an approximate idea of what value a coin you want to achieve? I understand that all this will not happen soon, but .... let's dream Smiley
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:26:11 PM

Good afternoon.

Perhaps this question was already asked, but I did not find it.

Tell me, are you planning to enter the stock exchanges? If so, which ones and when? Is there an approximate idea of what value a coin you want to achieve? I understand that all this will not happen soon, but .... let's dream Smiley

The market entry is confirmed for May. The exact date will be announced here and on social media.

The value depends on the market and can not be predicted.
vinaphonenguvl

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:05:23 PM

I think this will be one of the very good project of 2018. I hope since this project is on blockchain the recorded videos cannot be deleted or manipulated in the case of a crime for instance. I am just curious,how do I as an individual benefit from this coin aside the the security solutions it proffers? Thanks
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:03:22 PM

I think this will be one of the very good project of 2018. I hope since this project is on blockchain the recorded videos cannot be deleted or manipulated in the case of a crime for instance. I am just curious,how do I as an individual benefit from this coin aside the the security solutions it proffers? Thanks

Beside the aspect of protection offered by the Faceter, it will be possible to automate many systems in modern smart homes.
From entrance gates, doors, through anti-fire systems.
Rekkom

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:42:07 AM

Beside the aspect of protection offered by the Faceter, it will be possible to automate many systems in modern smart homes.

It may sound trite, but after such words one recalls well-known films about robots that first help a person, and then they try to destroy all of humanity  Grin Grin
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:45:26 PM

It may sound trite, but after such words one recalls well-known films about robots that first help a person, and then they try to destroy all of humanity  Grin Grin

I do not understand you people, another person who writes such nonsense here.
No offence but comparing si-fi movies is out of place.
What kind of robots you write here. I wrote about the combination of face recognition with the garage door operators, or the entry gate, not the army of robots.
Calm down for this childish thing.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:25:28 PM

Interesting technology in the project has the functions of augmented reality. I think this is the technology of the future.
Yes you are right.FACETER have many good features than anyother surveillance system.it easily detect the any face and  easily give action on that moment.so i think in future FACETER will be use all over the world.i wish good luck to all the team members.
No doubt, The platform is a great one. They can actually conquer the surveillance/security department with this platform. There are soo many places where where it can be used.

I am not into the numbers but I can imagine that the private sector is even a bigger market than the public sector.
Yes private sector is actually a bigger market then public sector as i think the same. This project can have good benefits from both the sectors so i am sure that it is going to turn profitable soon.

The question is whether the private sector will have higher hurdles to actually be allowed to install the systems. How will the Faceter database be created? Does every face have to be entered once in advance?

I do not see any obstacles to use Faceter wherever there are already CCTV cameras today.
Each person who appears in the lens is automatically added to the database, a record will be added along with the time of appearance of that person.
You do not have to manually add people to the database.
You can manually enter additional information about the person but you do not have to add the person manually.
From the first appearance, a face icon will be created and all subsequent appearances will be stored.
Choosing a person after the image of the face will be saved all the frames in which he appears.

The face will be recognized by the system and put into a database. That means the system does not know the name of that person or anything else except for the exact face. And then if that person appears elsewhere it would be possible to say that that person has been at another location at a particular time?

If the cameras are connected to a common database, then yes.
For example, restaurants, gas stations, stores, banks. If the customer enters one in any other premises of the company, the service staff will know about all other appearances of this person.

It sounds crazy Cheesy but if that is the case well they can have a perfect profile of your movements and what not.

Nowadays everyone who has a smartphone is tracked and companies have access to this information so nothing extraordinary.

It can make life easier for us in the future
Imagine that Faceter Cams are mounted on buses, subway, trains at each entrance. The system recognizes the person entering and collects the appropriate amount of money from the account for journey.
Of course, you would have to register once and provide your account number or pay a sum to the account from which you will be charged, but for people traveling every day it would be a great convenience.

I omit the aspect of security, because it is known that everyone would feel safer knowing that the system keeps tracking or suspicious people, terrorists.

There are millions of use cases where the technology could make life better, but it could also be used against us in our everyday lives. Privacy is valuable, and you'll notice that once you lost it.

The same thing they said about CCTV cameras years ago, people are afraid of the unknown and that's all.

The progress is inevitable.

Of course they are afraid of the unknown, who isn't? But I can imagine they will very soon be afraid of all the known if technology like this comes to fruition Wink

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:33:28 AM

Interesting technology in the project has the functions of augmented reality. I think this is the technology of the future.
Yes you are right.FACETER have many good features than anyother surveillance system.it easily detect the any face and  easily give action on that moment.so i think in future FACETER will be use all over the world.i wish good luck to all the team members.
No doubt, The platform is a great one. They can actually conquer the surveillance/security department with this platform. There are soo many places where where it can be used.

I am not into the numbers but I can imagine that the private sector is even a bigger market than the public sector.
Yes private sector is actually a bigger market then public sector as i think the same. This project can have good benefits from both the sectors so i am sure that it is going to turn profitable soon.

The question is whether the private sector will have higher hurdles to actually be allowed to install the systems. How will the Faceter database be created? Does every face have to be entered once in advance?

I do not see any obstacles to use Faceter wherever there are already CCTV cameras today.
Each person who appears in the lens is automatically added to the database, a record will be added along with the time of appearance of that person.
You can manually enter additional information about the person but you do not have to add the person manually.
From the first appearance, a face icon will be created and all subsequent appearances will be stored.
Choosing a person after the image of the face will be saved all the frames in which he appears.

The face will be recognized by the system and put into a database. That means the system does not know the name of that person or anything else except for the exact face. And then if that person appears elsewhere it would be possible to say that that person has been at another location at a particular time?

For example, restaurants, gas stations, stores, banks. If the customer enters one in any other premises of the company, the service staff will know about all other appearances of this person.

It sounds crazy Cheesy but if that is the case well they can have a perfect profile of your movements and what not.

Nowadays everyone who has a smartphone is tracked and companies have access to this information so nothing extraordinary.

Imagine that Faceter Cams are mounted on buses, subway, trains at each entrance. The system recognizes the person entering and collects the appropriate amount of money from the account for journey.
Of course, you would have to register once and provide your account number or pay a sum to the account from which you will be charged, but for people traveling every day it would be a great convenience.

I omit the aspect of security, because it is known that everyone would feel safer knowing that the system keeps tracking or suspicious people, terrorists.

There are millions of use cases where the technology could make life better, but it could also be used against us in our everyday lives. Privacy is valuable, and you'll notice that once you lost it.

The same thing they said about CCTV cameras years ago, people are afraid of the unknown and that's all.

Of course they are afraid of the unknown, who isn't? But I can imagine they will very soon be afraid of all the known if technology like this comes to fruition Wink

You have your opinion and ok.
In my opinion, next generations of people approach technology innovations differently.
The generation of my parents can not believe that it sends crypto "money" and I buy some tokens by internet connection. They are afraid that the money will disappear, they will never come back, etc.
There are advocates of new technologies and those who do not believe, are afraid or do not want to use.

It seems to me that most people will get used to Faceter like the internet, smart phones, drones, self driving cars - all new technology.
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:08:45 AM

Is nice to see that they already have a basic MVP to show how the real app would work. My only concern is that i don't clearly see why blockchain is required for this project. Cool Cool
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:25:41 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 11:40:38 AM by micz_bjukanon

Is nice to see that they already have a basic MVP to show how the real app would work. My only concern is that i don't clearly see why blockchain is required for this project. Cool Cool

You see, a lot of computing power is needed for the calculations needed to detect faces and recognize them on the recorded material.

Faceter invented a system cheaper than cloud computing, named fog computing, which will use miners for calculations. The whole system of accounting for miners, verification of their calculations and valuation of their work is based on blockchain.

Thanks to blokchain we can be sure that the calculations are correct, because they will be made by several miners and then they will be compared with each other if they are identical. Data about people faces will be obfuscate and no miner will have access to all data as it did in the cloud. And for the end, each user will have a private key and no one will be able to view data from his recordings without his consent.

Licenses for the use of Faceter will be available through Face tokens, some of which will be burned every time they receive a monthly license (about 20% of it).
To facilitate the purchase of a license, you can buy it for fiat but Faceter, to activate it on the blockchain and assign miners to it, will have to get it by exchanging fiat money for tokens to sign it with the correct key.

Therefore, every quarter Faceter will spend 20% of its revenues to buy back of tokens from investors at market prices for current operation.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:01:52 PM

You have your opinion and ok.
In my opinion, next generations of people approach technology innovations differently.
The generation of my parents can not believe that it sends crypto "money" and I buy some tokens by internet connection. They are afraid that the money will disappear, they will never come back, etc.
There are advocates of new technologies and those who do not believe, are afraid or do not want to use.

It seems to me that most people will get used to Faceter like the internet, smart phones, drones, self driving cars - all new technology.

I am not sure how old you are, but if you are 30+, may I ask you if you have ever been drunken as fuck and puked in a public location when you were 16? Did someone take a picture of it? No, probably nobody did and do you know why? Because hardly anyone had a mobile phone with a camera. Do you think it would have been better if there were pictures about it? Do you know that the NSA can watch you while you are having sex in case you have a TV or mobile phone at your bed? I am not saying this technology is bad per se, but it gives a minority of people which are behind the cameras a lot of potential to abuse information.

You are into digital currencies. Let me ask you why? Is it because you think it is time for more privacy so that your banker can't see anymore what you spend your money on? Good point, I dislike the fact that my banker knows everything. There are many points that speak against total surveillance, but that doesn't mean we don't need it.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:05:05 PM

There will definitely be space without cameras. Anyway, this is a very useful technology for me.

"There will definitely be space without cameras" - be careful what you say, we will talk again in 20 years Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: