Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:20:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology  (Read 114118 times)
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:02:23 PM

Guys, correct me if I'm wrong, but did the administration not promise that the end of the project will be presented on the first exchange? at the moment there is no information about this yet. If there is any information, share it, please.

Thank you.

That was supposed to be but many people did not want to enter the bear market and a vote was held among investors in which most decided to enter the exchange in May.
Now we are only waiting for official information about the date.

I am one of the ICO investors of Faceter and I have voted "May" for the exchange. I have invested not a small amount and don't want to enter with my investment into the bear market. I know it hard to wait but better than loose.

If any project has something attractive than it doesn't matter how market is reacting. If we will keep waiting for bull run than it could keep us so long and this will never enter into market. Now this sould be launched on good exchange there is nothing wrong in market.

Well soon. They have time until the end of May.

I hope that this extra time was spent on getting along with good exchanges.

Sometimes it takes even much longer than that because I heard often times it is a lot of back and forth during the negotiation process.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:14:00 PM

Well soon. They have time until the end of May.

I hope that this extra time was spent on getting along with good exchanges.

We still have enough time to let some news when it will get listed on a exchange it seems you have some inside info and this will happen on the last day of the current month. Till than we can focus on other project instead of checking this thread for that news.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:23:45 PM

New Video from Robert Pothier https://youtu.be/poCsxRJg9DI

Dear contributors!
With the token sale at an end, the Faceter team together with all Faceter contributors will experience a very fascinating journey upon the roadmap we have committed too.
FACE token distribution is going well. The main part of tokens was successfully delivered to the contributors, who added their addresses.  This means that almost all contributors have their FACE tokens on their wallets. If you still have not added the ERC20 address with access to private keys, please do it ASAP!
As per our roadmap; CTO Vladimir is expanding our IT department, moving forward with smart recognition and has reached a new milestone. The Faceter tech team is now developing new algorithms with race and gender recognition options. This is a major step in a new and smarter technology of recognition. The algorithm is based on the same one used in our PoCs and there will be a lot of tech details coming very soon.
As per contributors choice (via voting in Faceter contributor’s accounts) exchange listing takes place in May and Faceter will bring FACE to exchanges in the next few weeks!
Stay tuned and do not forget to follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/FaceterOfficial for exciting news, soon to follow.
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:48:12 PM

Dear contributors!
With the token sale at an end, the Faceter team together with all Faceter contributors will experience a very fascinating journey upon the roadmap we have committed too.
FACE token distribution is going well. The main part of tokens was successfully delivered to the contributors, who added their addresses.  This means that almost all contributors have their FACE tokens on their wallets. If you still have not added the ERC20 address with access to private keys, please do it ASAP!
As per our roadmap; CTO Vladimir is expanding our IT department, moving forward with smart recognition and has reached a new milestone. The Faceter tech team is now developing new algorithms with race and gender recognition options. This is a major step in a new and smarter technology of recognition. The algorithm is based on the same one used in our PoCs and there will be a lot of tech details coming very soon.
As per contributors choice (via voting in Faceter contributor’s accounts) exchange listing takes place in May and Faceter will bring FACE to exchanges in the next few weeks!
Stay tuned and do not forget to follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/FaceterOfficial for exciting news, soon to follow.

THX for update.

It's nice to see you work hard. I am waiting for detailed descriptions of your achievements in Medium as usual.
cjl1984

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:22:15 AM

FACETER the coin is still very high in technology. I believe it will get a good development, because your ideas can be applied to reality very well and have great potential in the future.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:29:22 AM

Finally very informative update was released which speaks not only about listing on very first exchange but also tells the expansion of IT department. They have reassured that things on roadmap will be on track. This first market opening will be ice breaker and hopefully this will be big exchange as debut for Face tokens.
Rekkom

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:35:50 PM

Dear contributors!

Dear team, thank you for staying in touch. We are looking forward to when the tokens will be added to the first exchange. We stand on the pulse, we believe in the success of the project!
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:56:37 PM

FACETER the coin is still very high in technology. I believe it will get a good development, because your ideas can be applied to reality very well and have great potential in the future.

The potential for the future is huge.

Faceter is not a regular application, it is a platform with an API that other programs will be able to use.
And the Face token will be the key to unlocking its capabilities.
Icue

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:16:57 AM

The company stated the listing would be ASAP. And then they violated that by putting everything on hold and then they violated my trust again by putting it to a vote and now we are going to half may this week - still no listing. And all the time, you have been saying we are almost there, in advanced stadium etcm
Barrueco

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:00:33 AM

Everything is fine. The team is working hard. The product is developing. But we need maybe a little bit more hype for a good start. I am long term holder I don't care about the first prices but this is needed for the reputation of the project. To show the new incomers how the community is strong.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:12:27 AM

Everything is fine. The team is working hard. The product is developing. But we need maybe a little bit more hype for a good start. I am long term holder I don't care about the first prices but this is needed for the reputation of the project. To show the new incomers how the community is strong.

Admin on telegram has already announced that they are preparing advertising campaigns for the service.
No exact date is given, but to encourage miners and users of the Faceter service, separate advertising campaigns will be targeted.
Barrueco

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:41:20 AM

I am following telegram but I have not seen this information. Thank you very much. I hope the campaign will start before the first exchange.
By the way, the new video of the CEO is cool.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:39:10 PM

I am following telegram but I have not seen this information. Thank you very much. I hope the campaign will start before the first exchange.
By the way, the new video of the CEO is cool.

Agree, video is cool.
Faceter CEO should more often post his videos, informing about progress.
I like to listen to him, he has a lot of positive energy. I hope that he will take an active part in the company's marketing campaign.
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:08:12 AM

I didn't understand the meaning of this word next few weeks? Can you explain about that this token will get listed on exchanges before end of current month or it will take few more weeks to find its way to start rising.
alaska2930

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:18:54 PM

My friend sent me this project, and I am very interested. I'm waiting for good news and a bright future!
Barrueco

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:30:04 PM

I didn't understand the meaning of this word next few weeks? Can you explain about that this token will get listed on exchanges before end of current month or it will take few more weeks to find its way to start rising.

We have voted for the exchange listing. The result of the voting is "May". And the team has approved the result. So probably the token is going to be listed before the June.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:31:25 PM

We have voted for the exchange listing. The result of the voting is "May". And the team has approved the result. So probably the token is going to be listed before the June.

Admin response on telegram:

"FACE Token exchange listing is planned for May 2018. All further announcements on exact listing dates will be provided later on."

Faceter important announcements are announced on social media as well as in this forum.
Rekkom

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:41:47 PM

My friend sent me this project, and I am very interested. I'm waiting for good news and a bright future!

Everyone here is waiting for good news. From the nearest that the community waits for is the publication of tokens on stock exchanges, after that, as administrators said, we will track the traffic according to the road map of the project. The moment is exciting - I really want to believe in success.
micz_bjukanon

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:17:09 PM

Everyone here is waiting for good news. From the nearest that the community waits for is the publication of tokens on stock exchanges, after that, as administrators said, we will track the traffic according to the road map of the project. The moment is exciting - I really want to believe in success.

Faceter developers have a lot to do, it's important that they complete the tasks stored in the road map one by one.
They collected maximum funding so they could do additional functionalities described in the whitepaper.
I also believe in this project and I think that it has a great future because it treats about a matter that is important to many people.
Faceter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:10:54 AM

Dear Contributors!

In an effort to keep acquainted with your needs and questions by filling in the first 1min 34sec survey - more will follow. The results of these surveys will be published, and have open access.

The pilot survey is already available at this link: https://goo.gl/bDLXFY

Thank you for your time!
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: