Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:39:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Political System  (Read 159 times)
leebangji (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:33:56 PM

The political system in a country should differ from another. But reversed is the case. The politics being played in some Nations is nothing to write home about.

What does the political system of your country looks like?
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
janaka777

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:16:04 AM

In my country it is new liberal capitalism. Many countries facing today this political system and its badness. New liberal capitalism's main objective is to liberate every departments, companies and other state institutions to the private sector for the politician's profit. When the government services are owned by the private companies people need to pay for every need of them.
Tuyok

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

★Adconity.com★

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:28:15 AM

The political system in a country should differ from another. But reversed is the case. The politics being played in some Nations is nothing to write home about.

I don't want to mention my country. Politics in my country is at its worst, Mostly controlled with drugs.

novansantoso

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:37:36 AM

The Political system in my country is a political system that apply. Factors that have a lasting value as fundamental and is a consequence of the establishment NegaraIndonesia,such as the State philosophy and so forth, in many ways, although it is transcendental but it's been a real accepted as a fact.
it is necessary to consider its influence on the political system of the country although it used an approach that set aside the influence of philosophy as a result of the activity of the merenun-mused. Can then be further elaborated that the political system will encountered environmental factors that influence it.
A system, including political system, should be open to the influence of the environment, the can also change the environment.
aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:51:24 PM

Sad and corrupt like everywhere else. It is pretty decentralized though, so it kind of works out with a lot of chaos and casualties.
Luckily there are good people now and then, if you are lucky to stumble upon them.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:07:53 PM

Authoritarian under the guise of democracy. In short, it's a complete joke that people somehow take seriously and believe in.
wowbit123

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:17:27 PM

Political system now for me Im not contented.  Because their are many politician not honest of their doing.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:10:14 PM

Speaking about the political sphere of public life, we usually imagine a set of certain phenomena, objects and actors associated with the concept of "policy". It is the party, the state, political norms, institutions (such as electoral rights or the monarchy), symbols (flag, emblem, anthem), values, political culture, etc. All these structural elements of the policy do not exist in isolation, independently from each other, and constitute a system - a set, where all parts are interrelated so that changing even one part causes changes throughout the system. Elements of the political system of ordered, interdependent and form a certain system integrity.

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
Nenegayung

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:13:13 AM

The political system is some activity, the structure of processes and functions that work in the unity of the state or society. My country's political system is a democratic political system, based on noble values, principles, procedures, and institutions of democracy.

The political system in my country underwent many changes after amendments to the state constitution, which constituted a unitary state, and a republican government.

Therefore I really love my country that upholds the values of humanity.
anastasyaa

Activity: 76
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:41:48 AM

Regrettably, the political system of my country soon will be the same as in countries where there are dictators. Politicians in my country are more worried about themselves than about the common people.
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:42:32 AM

The political system is a collection of leading figures of a nation, and I see these individuals competing for power as a war on the market. This leaves me no longer confident in the political system of my own country.
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:20:05 AM

Politics and political system is dynamic in nature. Although most of the world agrees a democratic political system is a better one for preserving human rights, we are yet to decide what a democratic system looks like.
sa123

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:10:48 AM

In my country has a political system but i am not happens about it.Many countries facing today this political system and its badness.our government more and more aversion.because the government services are owned by the private companies people need to pay for every need of them and some politicians behave in  parliament very bad.
gerbo

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:51:35 AM

Subsistem dari sistem sosial.prospektif atau pendekatan sistem melihat keseluruhan interaksi yang yang ada dalam suatu sistem yakni suatu unit yang relatif terpisah dari lingkungan dan memiliki hubungan yang relatif tetap di antara elemen-elemen pembentukannya
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: