Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:14:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DADI ICO - Starting Soon  (Read 76 times)
KikoBurito (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:13:06 PM

Hey everyone what is your opinion on Dadi Ico I am planning to participate this Monday Smiley
There seems to be mixed reviews from people but It has very high ratings in different rankings and a lot of hype around it.

At IcoMarks rating is 8.7/10 overall and 9/10 for product potential which few projects get.

https://icomarks.com/ico/dadi

By the way if anyone else decides to enter and don't mind using referral links let me know will happily provide one Cheesy
There are 3 days left but you need to get approved for the Whitelist so don't postpone it cause it takes 24-48 hours

awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:18:18 PM

I have never had from it but i suppose that you have done your own due diligence as you will still get a mixed review. It will be interesting to see what others think

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
KikoBurito (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:21:33 PM

I have never had from it but i suppose that you have done your own due diligence as you will still get a mixed review. It will be interesting to see what others think

Yea I tend to do good research on all ICO's cause this is where I focus my main investments but end of this month there are another 4 really good ICO's so I don't want to overstretch my funds and focus on only 3 out of the 5
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: