Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:57:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Doctors and clinics accepting cryptocurrency  (Read 651 times)
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:00:16 AM

Hi,

The project is interesting but I have some questions...

1- How do you check that people registering as doctors are really doctors? You know, I guess, that in many countries (if not all), studies to become doctor, nurse and so on, are really hard and demanding. But people can pretend they are doctors, then register. You would be ready to risk people's life?

2- In some countries, being a foreign doctor is not enough to get a right to practice. If you are.. I don't know, Bulgarian doctor, you may not be allowed automatically to be a doctor in the UK for example. So, again, how can you make sure that people from different countries are well entitled to practice?

3- Due to the volatility of bitcoin, how can you make sure that surgery operation and routine visits are not completely overcharged? That's the main problem of bitcoin so if you know a way to solve it, please share it!

Please, answer these few questions, I will have more. This topic really matters to me, so please explain your projects with further details! Wink

Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:06:31 AM

technological developments are increasing rapidly so there is nothing I can not be sure that sooner or later it will be achieved and is expected to facilitate access to hospital payments but all the necessary agreement between the parties involved.
and later will facilitate the pasiean in making payments that have no cash because the hospital has received payment using bitcoin Wink
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:56:12 PM

it is very interesting that there will be a clinic or medical doctor who will accept payment by using crypto payment method. but before this can be realized I think there needs to be an understanding of people who do not understand about the method of payment that uses crypto currency because although there are certainly many people who have not understood at all about the method of payment by using crypto system. I think this will work well if the way tersebuat can be realized to all levels of society.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:00:52 PM

I guess,in my country(Ukraine), private clinics will be happy to work with cryptocurrency. A lot of our young people know about crypto)
JoinWell.io (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

Healthcare delivered. WELL

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:26:17 AM

wow ,,, very interesting, I am happy with the application of doctors who receive payment with crypto.

but also must be adapted to public circumstances, maybe currently only a few people who can only use it.

and I hope this new breakthrough can be used in every country, because it can have a positive effect on the crypto market.

im also hopping that this idea could have a break through globaly because this could greatly affect the state of bitcoin. affect that i mean is in a good way or advantage like for example bitcoin can became more popular in the public because even doctors and hospital are now trusted it. Also bitcoins value can somehow increase and pump due to the demand that it will get in the mass because people will now have a reason to buy and use bitcoin in the means of medical reason.

Totally agree. When crypto becomes more used in daily activities of people - then more officials going to accept it also. 

|  WELL  |  MAKING HEALTHCARE BORDERLESS
● ▬▬  ICO  》  3 January - May 15, 2018  ▬▬ ● (https://joinwell.io/)
JoinWell.io (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:27:14 AM

I guess,in my country(Ukraine), private clinics will be happy to work with cryptocurrency. A lot of our young people know about crypto)

Wow, that's amazing. You can jump on your official thread of the project - to learn more https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2567810.new#new

Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:30:40 AM

Its such a good idea and interesting to us bitcoiners.Happy for us that they will accept btc worlwide in any establishments that can helps us easily.Especially to those have children, in their check up we can easily pay them in their clinic using btc as payment.Hoping for more progress of crypto.
samanthacrypto

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:33:02 AM

actually that is a good news, cryptocuyrrency should addict all people in the world. we should try to popular crypto field
LegendX

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:35:50 AM

Things are developing fast. It's good to know that more and more people get into bitcoin and we all are heading the same direction: bitcoin world
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:01:47 PM

It is very hard for doctors to accept bitcoin since most of them(at least in my country none of them, maybe just private clinics) are not even accepting credit cards. Also, only a few shops and companies accept bitcoin because of its disadvantages now, so I dont think doctors are going to accept it anytime soon.

It would be nice to create a legal firm that connects bitcoin users directly with the companies so they can pay with bitcoin and the companies receive directly money but that implicates a lot of work and not many are going to accept this because not so many people uses bitcoin to pay for products or services and those who are using have to pay pretty high fees for using it. Also the companies that would accept it they would have to pay a fee for this service of exchanging bitcoin into money and they are in disadvantage.
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:06:05 PM

Its a very good news. Soon, everyone in this world will understand and will embrace the beauty of this technology, the bitcoin. It will be the currency of the century.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:15:45 PM

Hello, Bitcointalk people:)

We are creating WELL Platform - where patients can connect with doctors via different devices and get medical consultation (telehealth solution on blockchain). Here is our site if you'd like to see more info https://joinwell.io. And that's our WEB PLATFORM for a test: https://www.tele.joinwell.com

Our plan is to develop a great, really global, network of clinicians and doctors  who will present on our Platform.
Do you know any doctors/ clinics that can accept cryptocurrency as a payment for their services? Any countries are welcome!

It seems a great idea that patients could connect to doctors/clinics to accept crytocurrency.Its a good thing that we have some options to choose what to pay its either fiat or cryptocurrency.Its a good thing that this would be implemented anywhere in the world.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:14:41 AM

Doctors and clinics accepting Bitcoin would have lot of advantages. They can pay instantly using Bitcoin. Doctors should start accepting Bitcoin because they will get more money by accepting Bitcoin.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
TeraBitHoven

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:22:14 AM

It helps a lot to have doctors or physicians accepting bitcoin payments, because even those who are unemployed but has btc can now attain medical services. And many bitcoin holders are unemployed such as students. It will be an addition for the advantages of having bitcoin.
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:34:56 AM

This is a good news, if doctors and hospitals accepting cryptocurrencies as their payment,
the cryptocurrencies demands will be increase, and cryptocurrencies price will be raising too.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
JoinWell.io (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:10:00 PM

It helps a lot to have doctors or physicians accepting bitcoin payments, because even those who are unemployed but has btc can now attain medical services. And many bitcoin holders are unemployed such as students. It will be an addition for the advantages of having bitcoin.

Hello! Yes, you've touched a pretty serious question. There are so many people out there with no bank accounts or jobs, but with crypto. And thus they really can get access to medicine when needed. That's awesome indeed

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: