Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:12:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your opinions on immigration?  (Read 227 times)
Techius (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:00:57 PM

I just got done reading this book https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0794VQQBT which is about immigration.

While I was reading that book, I had a question on my mind which is what is your stance on immigration? The book definitely had some agreement with my view on immigration like how immigration should be there to benefit the country over corporations and how immigration can drive down the standard of living.

The book itself is quite a good read. It delves into topics like the refugee crisis, illegal immigration and what I thought was most interesting was immigration into New Zealand. It also debunks the alt-right stance on immigration which I think is quite a good bit as well since you don't see a lot of people doing that while still advocating for closed borders.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:09:12 PM

Immigration is a good thing for many developing countries. It gives people new life and better jobs. But for developed countries like Europe or North America, this is a difficult issue. It deprives the order, management of the population of the country. In my opinion, there should be a reasonable policy for immigrants.
anggoro manise

Activity: 469
Merit: 102

FIRST NFT FORUM TOTALIZER

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:09:47 PM

In developing countries, immigration I think it is necessary, due to the equity amount of the population so as not to overlap in one city alone, let happen even. So that all people can be controlled and can be a better life

P A R A D I G M A  TOTAL ITEMS 777!  NFT METAVERSE   
◼◼◼◼    PARADIGMA is an NFT marketplace + SCI-FI + an innovative P2E gaming platform    ◼◼◼◼
███████ TWITTER    MEDIUM M I N T   N O W TELEGRAM    WHITEPAPER ███████
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:17:24 PM

It's only good if you are getting talented or at least employable migrants. Not welfare leeches. Of course you can say that those immigrants to Europe have to be let in for humanitarian reasons but they would be costly in the mean time, especially since they are from a totally different culture. I don't have a link but I found it funny when I saw a clip on TV that the men have to be sent through gender studies to stop them grabbing women not wearing any headgear.

Later when they get familiar with the culture and gain training they MAY become employable. Though even after that, they can still present another threat if their loyalty is to their culture and not to the adoptive country. Those European citizens that went to join ISIS for example were mostly born and raised in Europe, most by children of migrant (making them third-generation).
copypaper5

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:49:20 PM

immigration takes place in any country. The purpose of immigrants is to seek a decent life that has high economic value.
Craael

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:50:35 PM

For a very long time I'm interested in immigration and related political and economical topics.

Immigration is necessary and a very good thing, but only as long as it's controlled.
What controlled immigration means:
1. We know who's the person coming in, immigrant/refugee is able to provide all required official documentation.
2. Immigration is allowed only for specific areas where we lack skilled professionals.
3. Immigrants/refugees are clear of criminal charges and we're able to verify their criminal history.
4. Immigrants are willing to adapt to local culture and give up on parts of their culture that are incompatible/illegal in the host country.

We don't see anything like this happening and therefore current immigration crisis is harmful to society, economics and safety of host countries, that's statistics, not my personal opinion.
rotimok

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:48:33 PM

If we look at it from the economical point of view, it is beneficial both to the receiving and sending countries. On average, it has positive economic effects on the native population, but is mixed as to whether low-skilled immigration adversely affects low-skilled natives.

Another angle to it is the evolution - Many animals have migrated across evolutionary history (not including seasonal bird migration), including pre-humans. Human migration started with the migration out of Africa into the Middle East, and then to Asia, Australia, Europe, Russia, and the Americas. This is discussed in the article pre-modern human migration.

novansantoso

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:42:11 AM

Immigration refer to a move to settle permanent done olehimigran, sedangkan turis dan incomers for a period of time short not considered immigrants. However, the migration seasonal workers ( generally for a period of less than a year ) often be considered as a form of immigration.
topgun911

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:32:00 AM

If we look at it from the economical point of view, it is beneficial both to the receiving and sending countries. On average, it has positive economic effects on the native population, but is mixed as to whether low-skilled immigration adversely affects low-skilled natives.

Another angle to it is the evolution - Many animals have migrated across evolutionary history (not including seasonal bird migration), including pre-humans. Human migration started with the migration out of Africa into the Middle East, and then to Asia, Australia, Europe, Russia, and the Americas. This is discussed in the article pre-modern human migration.

Spot on.  If a community is not willing to do the low end jobs to begin with, then there will always be room for lower income communities to move in.  We are a reflection of our own nature and reep what we sow
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:22:22 AM

Immigration is a good thing for many developing countries. It gives people new life and better jobs. But for developed countries like Europe or North America, this is a difficult issue. It deprives the order, management of the population of the country. In my opinion, there should be a reasonable policy for immigrants.

Completely perfectly agreed.  Immigration is not a horrible stuff to run away from it but There is a need for reasonable policies to handle this immigration issue properly . As a result of this proper policies, immigration will not be great problem for developed countries.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
criscypto

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:24:47 AM

I just got done reading this book https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0794VQQBT which is about immigration.

While I was reading that book, I had a question on my mind which is what is your stance on immigration? The book definitely had some agreement with my view on immigration like how immigration should be there to benefit the country over corporations and how immigration can drive down the standard of living.

The book itself is quite a good read. It delves into topics like the refugee crisis, illegal immigration and what I thought was most interesting was immigration into New Zealand. It also debunks the alt-right stance on immigration which I think is quite a good bit as well since you don't see a lot of people doing that while still advocating for closed borders.

,migrating from third world country to first world country is a dream of most of third world country people
j1hanaudy

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:22:18 AM

all countries should have a limit on the number of immigrants, so the population is also not soaring. Especially for developed countries, which is often the goal of many immigrants
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 08:02:33 AM

all countries should have a limit on the number of immigrants, so the population is also not soaring. Especially for developed countries, which is often the goal of many immigrants
The number is limited to the portion of the field of work being available, so immigrants not only come for temporary unemployment and are still looking for a job in their destination country, but get the job they want. Cheesy

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
Techius (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:21:25 AM

,migrating from third world country to first world country is a dream of most of third world country people

Why not just stay at home and develop your own country?
tanxingwo1215

Activity: 105
Merit: 6

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:39:14 AM

Thousands of reasons, environmental food, legal integrity, personal future, children's future; There are also thousands of reasons not to emigrate, food night snacks, parents and relatives, local dialect, development opportunities.
Just the same: everyone should be free in this matter.

▃▃  ────▾ CURRENT ▾────  ▃▃
█ ▁ Get Paid to Play All Your Media ▁ █ (http://current.us/)
Techius (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:44:34 AM

Thousands of reasons, environmental food, legal integrity, personal future, children's future; There are also thousands of reasons not to emigrate, food night snacks, parents and relatives, local dialect, development opportunities.
Just the same: everyone should be free in this matter.

If it was "free" you'd see a huge influx of people from third world shitholes to first world countries. It shouldn't be free. The first world shouldn't be turned into Uganda.
DukeCrypt

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:18:00 AM

Moving to another country for permanent residence breaks off many friendly and family ties and life experience acquired in one country may be practically useless in another. Huh
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:43:26 AM

I really wish and dream to become a immigrant in USA or new Zealand because the life style the state of living thats what I dream most
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:56:33 AM

My opinion in immigration is when you are settling and migrate  to a one country and you want wish to become one of  their citizen
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:00:15 AM

Your opinions of immigration is reasonable but It seems impossible to limit the number of immigrants . Because, there are millions of immigrant people out there . For that reason, any country cannot limit the immigration for sure.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: