Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:04:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: antikonti - Scam with proof.  (Read 700 times)
embrance (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:36:17 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 12:01:45 AM by embrance

What happened::
Shes(he?)asked for escrow.I put info on SebastianJu topics and recevied this mail which was sppoofed(didnt notice it until it was too late)and forwared to:
nicollesmith98uk@gmail.com.

Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1029755

Reference Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2452341.0;all

Amount Scammed: 2k+/0.2btc
Payment Method: Bitcoins
Proof of Payment:
https://blockchain.info/address/1FpuPmSDZWPtqsmkMo3n1fHR8A4qurHgDJ
https://blockchain.info/address/1JNwWCJA5VtFNQ3B22CCjA2AzeNRCGR2qc

PM/Chat Logs: https://imgur.com/a/9J8ws

I have MANY more logs avalaible.

Additional Notes:
SebastianJu told me through PM he never (abviously)started the escrow process and the money are taken from these wallets.
So go figure,some thousand dollars down the drain.Never reveived anything,not tracking number and of course there are problems with DHL all the time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 03:29:39 PM

antikonti is a known scammer. You aren't the first one falling for his escrow spoofing scam. Sad
I'm sorry for your loss of BTC.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:40:53 PM

Incredible that he managed to do all these scams without being painted red from head to toe.

You should have contacted SebastianJu directly without relying on the link provided by this scammer. Always always always contact escrow by directly looking up their profiles on this forum. Never ever rely on, use, open or trust links provided or suggested by scammers. Using that link (and the BTC address within that link) is how they steal coins.

It's about time that his account be given it's well-deserved red paint.

yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:35:21 PM

He was painted red, but he managed to get it off. Since there is no PROOF that he scammed. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2601238.0
Yeah, nothing ties him to that fakes spoofed escrow email. It could be anyone. It's just weird that all the people dealing with him get abused in the same way.
embrance (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:56:29 PM

There is a ton of proof since most skypes,emails etc are the same.Sebastian took some time to reply and that Valeria was pushy,so I got carried away.

All their accounts should be banned for good.There are like tens of topics about that account and nobody does nothing.
antikonti

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:39:34 PM

Received PM to resolve this issue.
I told you its your issue not mine or the escrow, that once you posted your email public, some retarded scammer around have faked email and took your coins.
Its your own duty to check is everything okay or something is wrong.
You can't blame anyone that you received fake email consider you are requesting public escrow request including your email public with amount good enough for every single scammer to send you fake email.
Blame yourself for not checking everything.
I didn't took anything from you because I'm not able.
You can't actually be sure who stole your coins because your email was noted public and it can be everyone including not forum members.
Blame yourself not randomly me, the escrow or anyone here.
If you like to open scam accusations against someone, put up your connections and proofs about it.
Show your proofs where I'm saying that's my wallet address.
If you cannot, at least show proof that I faked this email.
If you cannot, at least show ANYKIND of proofs you were scammed by me but not anyone else.
If you don't have SINGLE proof for your statements, you are lost soul (and yes you are consider you blame others for your stupidity).
So far I don't see single proof of me owning the email who send you fake email, can't see single connection between me and the scammed amount.
Also can't see why you even trying to blame me for your own mistakes.
You scammed yourself actually.

Edit: OP threat me that paid someone to find me ?
Don't waste your money, get back to me on skype, I will give you our phone number, address, name and everything u wish.
Feel free to come to us or call us.
Do not waste money and time paying people to search us, that information will be provided free by request.
embrance (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:49:13 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 06:08:59 PM by embrance

Give all my details,I dont give a flying fuck.
Also its 100% you on skype,since the adress is the FUCKING same.
But I guess someone stole your account,and you are not guilty as well.
After all it seems kinda suspicious that YOU accuse ALL people that they always threaten you.
All the rest is BS.Nobody gives a damn of finding you and your many accounts.
You seem to always defend aggressively and always say the same stuff:people threaten you,accuse you.They are all wronf as it seems,and you are always right.

Not fishy at all.

proof of skype and knowing the addresses plus confirming everything:
https://youtu.be/Jan4mbl-nEU
(check in 20mins)

/topicend.
antikonti

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:20:19 PM

Never said its not me on skype, but you were scammed by fake email not via skype.
And I said my details can be given for free, not yours.
Seems like you not only can't read but you are confused.
So may I know, you were scammed by fake email or skype ? Because I don't get it...
I defend my self aggressively ? No I'm asking for proofs ?
Where is your proofs that I scammed you not someone else?
jrc209

Activity: 267
Merit: 4

jrc209

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:20:29 PM

Never said its not me on skype, but you were scammed by fake email not via skype.
And I said my details can be given for free, not yours.
Seems like you not only can't read but you are confused.
So may I know, you were scammed by fake email or skype ? Because I don't get it...
I defend my self aggressively ? No I'm asking for proofs ?
Where is your proofs that I scammed you not someone else?

He also tried to scam me yesterday $2000 per s9 for 4x new units Lol
embrance (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:00:19 PM

Proof is on the video link I posted.
You KNEW the adress. If you didnt how you replied that you sent the goods?
How would you send goods,if the address wasnt yours and you had no affiliation with the other..scammer?
Are you kidding me?

You replied mentioning you send the goods,the cards and with totals.So...I was svammed by somebody else YET you reply and tell you you send the cards ...lol

Get real.
antikonti

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:25:16 PM

You idiot...
You copy/paste some address saying that's escrow address and I said "okay, I will track the deposit to the blockchain".
Ofc I will send the goods if you deposit to the escrow because that's the next step when someone using escrow.
Thanks god I didn't send anything consider you were scammed by some retard and I was going to be fooled by the same way to send the goods for nothing...
Zero IQ
jrc209

Activity: 267
Merit: 4

jrc209

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:31:46 PM

You idiot...
You copy/paste some address saying that's escrow address and I said "okay, I will track the deposit to the blockchain".
Ofc I will send the goods if you deposit to the escrow because that's the next step when someone using escrow.
Thanks god I didn't send anything consider you were scammed by some retard and I was going to be fooled by the same way to send the goods for nothing...
Zero IQ

you also tried to scam me last night good thing im not stupid huh? saying you have never used escrow before? $2k per s9? lmao
antikonti

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:35:13 PM

You idiot...
Zero IQ

you also tried to scam me last night good thing im not stupid huh? saying you have never used escrow before? $2k per s9? lmao
For sure, we have 4 left 13.5TH used from months go for that price.
If we talk about the brand new ones 14th, they are 3.4k and above.
Everything depends what u want.
And show us how did I try to scam you ?
Show everyone our conversation you autistic fuck, let us see how and who tried to scam you.
Retard
embrance (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:37:27 PM

So,you say you send them,now you say you didnt send anything,and the wallet wasnt yours.Funny story because of the chat we had:
https://imgur.com/3dg88dm

You are not a good liar.
antikonti

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:43:05 PM

Which part you don't understand from "Waiting confirmation from our sender" and "Should be shipped".
None of those means "It was send" or anything like that.
Soon as you start acting like that, I finally found there is something wrong with you and we delayed the sending.
embrance (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:45:02 PM

So.,...you sent me cards without getting money then?
https://imgur.com/of59AcN
Or were you lying all along?

?
antikonti

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:12:21 PM

So.,...you sent me cards without getting money then?
https://imgur.com/of59AcN
Or were you lying all along?

?
Which part of "should be shipped".
Yes it was SEND TO OUR SENDER.
It was not SHIPPED.
Learn to read.
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:33:07 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 10:55:23 PM by jenia1

antikonti you are a worthless piece of human scrap. everybody knows your a scammer. It is not the first time you are using the cheap excuse of" your email is public someone else scammed you" hahaha it seems that always when people are dealing with you and they're email is public they are getting scammed. LOL what a coincidence right?

I suggest to anybody that was affected by this cancer character to pm  Vod, ibminer, Lauda and ask them to do something about him

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

antikonti

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:13:07 PM

Why don't you PROVE at least SINGLE statement of ANY scam and then I will pm them myself all to tag me.
You cant? Obviously because I did nothing wrong.
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:42:59 PM

Why don't you PROVE at least SINGLE statement of ANY scam and then I will pm them myself all to tag me.
You cant? Obviously because I did nothing wrong.

"I did nothing wrong"  cry more...  everybody is picking up on you for no reason, right? the world is so unjust, right?
when multiple people are complaining about you and the patterns are similar it is quite obvious. you are clearly above the average scammer but still a scammer though.

again. I encourage everyone who got or almost got scammed by this character to pm Vod, ibminer, Lauda and ask for help regarding antikonti. and dont forget to leave him a negative trust https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1029755#newfeedback755

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: