Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:37:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's High Volatility  (Read 3047 times)
Quenlamsierti

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:45:26 AM

The negative news about its price and other related thing published by different newspaper and many government regulations upon it creates a fear among investors which ultimately put an affect in the price of Bitcoin. Bitcoin in the developing countries experience high unstable in its price which also supports its volatility. It volatile nature also depends upon the production and distribution of Bitcoin by its miner's.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zuzuhunuxu

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:16:40 AM

You can see when Bitcoin birth in red water then all the altcoins follow the BTC. Rest of all the good or bad happing day by day Bitcoin going popular than before. One day every marketplace will allow Bitcoin and I hope, we can see the stability of Bitcoin and it could be soon.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:20:43 AM

Volatility is connected, in particular, with the exchanges themselves, where there are cases of purposeful buying up of many orders.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:59:00 AM

actually many investors interest in crypto market because of its charming volatility  Smiley there are so many people that want to risk more for better profits. and especially the ones that like blockchain technology are more aimed to invest in
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:40:41 PM

As far as i know bitcoin has a high volatility given the fact that it is in demand in the market but i did not expect hat it is so high that it can really go from 1-100 and 100-0.
I want your insights about this volatility of bitcoin.
High volatility is necessary in order to earn more profit and it will benefit the daily traders in the market since they can always monitor the entire exchangers.

It is exactly the volatility that lets us earn the money. The wisest traders earn a lot on it. That is why they live for these ups and downs of the cryptocurrencies.
Brat ipoh

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:49:51 PM

Bitcoins high volatility, really makes the sudden downfall of price value of a certain altcoins, or it also make the price value of a certain altcoin rose high in the coin market index, so high volatility of bitcoin and otber altcoins really effect the value of the market
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:48:30 PM

Bitcoins high volatility, really makes the sudden downfall of price value of a certain altcoins, or it also make the price value of a certain altcoin rose high in the coin market index, so high volatility of bitcoin and otber altcoins really effect the value of the market

yeah right and this is normal, maybe I think this is also the reason why bitcoin keeps getting more popular now as it makes investors more interested to it.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Btcmaeng18

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:02:20 AM

As far as i know bitcoin has a high volatility given the fact that it is in demand in the market but i did not expect hat it is so high that it can really go from 1-100 and 100-0.
Bitcoin price will not down as zero, volatility is always happen so its normal in the crypto market.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:39:41 AM

High volatility is necessary in order to earn more profit and it will benefit the daily traders in the market since they can always monitor the entire exchangers.

It is exactly the volatility that lets us earn the money. The wisest traders earn a lot on it. That is why they live for these ups and downs of the cryptocurrencies.

True. It depends on which side you are. If you are a trader, its an advantage to watch  this movement. If you are familiar already with the price fluctuations,  you can earn even on  bearish times as day trader. For me its normal, and let us be hopeful that it will recover soon.

Open for Campaigns
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:47:41 AM

Bitcoin price will not down as zero, volatility is always happen so its normal in the crypto market.

Volatility is not something that just "always" happen on the crypto market since Bitcoin is already and will be the most volatile crypto currency in the history. With a lot of investors and people using it, there is no way it will become stable for a long time.

It will not go to zero, that is obvious. As I've said, Bitcoin has a lot of people and investors and Bitcoin's price is dependent on the them since the more the transactions are, the higher the demand of Bitcoin and the higher it's price is. The proof of volatility of Bitcoin is it's price chart. If you will be looking at the price chart, there is no straight line that you can see, all you can see is mountain ridges all over the place.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:34:26 AM

Bitcoin will never stabilize because this is the most commonly used by thousands of people around the world whose country aware on its existence.The growth of bitcoin in the market depends on its holders and users when they will decide to sell their coins and thats the concept of cryptocurrency even from the start.
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 06:42:05 AM

For the last two months, it has lost its volatile nature, but due to its structure, more fluctuations will be experienced. If you are entering this market, you are trading because you prefer to take risks. Otherwise, it is not possible to provide so many returns.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:25:54 AM

bitcoin have a very high volatility. it is correct. and it is not only bitcoin but all crypto currencies have high volatility. that is why small investors can make huge profits investing in this market. that is why crypto market is a very good opportunity for us.
Agniya

Activity: 282
Merit: 4

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:35:53 AM

I am agree. However, it should be borne in mind that this is not only super-profits but also super risks. And it scares many players. The market is absolutely not predictable.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:38:56 AM

In fact, after the collapse - or, better, the correction - in January, the bitcoin has fluctuated between $ 8,000 and $ 6,000, and has been stagnating at 6,200 / 6,500 in the last month.
It is clear that if it were a "normal" currency they would still be very strong displacements, but in the crypto world it appears almost as stable.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:51:40 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2019, 11:26:46 AM by aysg76

bitcoin have a very high volatility. it is correct. and it is not only bitcoin but all crypto currencies have high volatility. that is why small investors can make huge profits investing in this market. that is why crypto market is a very good opportunity for us.
Exactly, Bitcoin is a highly volatile currency and no other crypto had ever encountered such a great volatility. But from the past few weeks, the price is quite stagnant around 6500$ eventually making this highly volatile currency quite stable for now. However, the volatility is the key property of this currency as I believe the huge profits from this crypto are linked all because of it and only this enables the investors to earn widely from it...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:35:30 AM

Bitcoin is for a long term investment. If you do the HODL, it is less risky. But for those who buys and sells their coin such as trading, they will face more risk. I don't exactly know what causes bitcoin to change its value from time to time. Sometimes it rises, sometimes it falls. It is really unpredictable. If you want to invest bitcoin, you need to risk your time too.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:03:46 PM

Volatility - and relative risk - is a characteristic characteristic of all cryptocurrencies.
In the last period, in fact, volatility seems to have diminished; unfortunately, however, it has leveled down. Sad
Perhaps it is the quiet that precedes the storm: either it explodes again, or it finally collapses. We'll see.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:12:29 PM

What I know is that the volatility of Bitcoin prices is held entirely by the market players, meaning that the rise and fall of bitcoin prices is due to the behavior of the people on the bitcoin market, those who make prices rise and they also determine the prices down. that is to my knowledge about the volatility of Bitcoin prices.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:15:26 PM

Bitcoin used to be defined as a store of value, HODL (buy and hold long term) investment.

With the introduction of futures markets, the rise of bitcoin cash and altcoin forks and platforms like coinbase engaging in insider trading by profiting off of their knowledge that they would introduce trading for fork coins beforehand... Bitcoin is slowly but surely becoming more an instrument of speculation than a store of long term value.

That fundamental shift is indicated by rising volatility and greater price swings.

Many trading exchanges are offering trades with no commissions. That also contributes towards higher volatility. The lack of a hard capital gains tax, which promotes HODL and cuts down on rampant speculation, also plays a role in volatility being higher than one might expect from say a stock market.

I think many are doing this buy-and-hold strategy because, in a way, it eases and neutralizes the volatility aspect since time would be a controlling factor before one can actually cash in their investments, which in turn, would help make its volatile nature mitigated. Since you don't have to deal with it always because you're in waiting of the best possible increase for whatever coin you're holding. Some people get very affected by the rise and fall of the market because they see it all the time. But, for someone who is holding, they only patiently wait until the coin gains traction and gets a big increase before they dispose for profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: