Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:18:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge amounts of BTC needed.  (Read 450 times)
Xorst (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:12:12 PM

Hello, I have a client who's willing to buy thousands of bitcoins paying cash and willing to meet wherever you want as long as the place is safe for both and secure.
Client is willing to travel to your country to buy the bitcoin you have whatever the amount was.
If anyone is interested just give me a pm or telegram; Xorstt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hm00

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:16:29 PM

I can sell in UAE
Contact me
buyandsale

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:17:29 PM

we can sell btc face to face in india delhi ... let me know if wana fix meeting on skype : buyandsale
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:00:35 PM

Hello, I have a client who's willing to buy thousands of bitcoins paying cash and willing to meet wherever you want as long as the place is safe for both and secure.
Client is willing to travel to your country to buy the bitcoin you have whatever the amount was.

I cannot but laugh to ridiculously sweet offers such as this especially with the condition of willing to travel anywhere to get this done and people have started making the offer about their location. My question is, is it that bad or that there is no avenue to buy in his country with localbitcoin, coinbase, paxful, and a host of individuals willing to trade any amount that Op's client can only travel to me his need?

I am suspecting that the next question is to show that you have the bitcoin you claim you have before he embarks on the journey and for someone greedy, that is the beginning of the vulnerability to exploit.
silvaidael

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:00:42 PM

I cannot but laugh to ridiculously sweet offers such as this especially with the condition of willing to travel anywhere to get this done and people have started making the offer about their location. My question is, is it that bad or that there is no avenue to buy in his country with localbitcoin, coinbase, paxful, and a host of individuals willing to trade any amount that Op's client can only travel to me his need?

I am suspecting that the next question is to show that you have the bitcoin you claim you have before he embarks on the journey and for someone greedy, that is the beginning of the vulnerability to exploit.
nice views on this kind of post. I don't know why people get attracted to these kind of offers. "Client is willing to travel to your country to buy the bitcoin you have whatever the amount was" wooo, I've 0.1 btc, and I lived in El Salvador, so can your client travel to my country to buy my bitcoin? I bet thousand times, definitely he won't.

in my opinion, the whole  purpose of this kind of posts are, to get in the shoes of potential victim. where many SMART people try to play double bluff.
Xorst (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:08:08 PM

Ohh I see you're the guy seeking for post counts.
Can you please fuck off my post and mind your business?
LBC, Paxful and whatever you say takes shitty amount of fees so please sit on your ass and judge yourself before judging others Smiley
Xorst (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:08:59 PM

nice views on this kind of post. I don't know why people get attracted to these kind of offers. "Client is willing to travel to your country to buy the bitcoin you have whatever the amount was" wooo, I've 0.1 btc, and I lived in El Salvador, so can your client travel to my country to buy my bitcoin? I bet thousand times, definitely he won't.

in my opinion, the whole  purpose of this kind of posts are, to get in the shoes of potential victim. where many SMART people try to play double bluff.

Check the reply above, Same goes to you. " FUCK OFF "
yanshiba

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:13:22 AM

I only curios of how to take volumn of Cash and through customhouse.
tekin_ural

Activity: 211
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:29:09 PM

I understand your anger but this won't help you to reach your goal.
AlexaVenture

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 10:49:09 AM

I understand your anger but this won't help you to reach your goal.

I concur, nobody will sell big amounts of bitcoin on forums. Try to find an alternative such as friends and private contacts
exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:55:43 PM

unbelievable Smiley
dandannn

Activity: 242
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:08:48 PM

haha these sort of posts do make me laugh and to think people are ctually willing to give there location and information away to such a obvious scam!
Hm00

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:24:26 PM

I am giving cash in dubai
Who is cheating?
Xorst (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:08:34 PM

haha these sort of posts do make me laugh and to think people are ctually willing to give there location and information away to such a obvious scam!

I laughed more when I saw your mom giving her location and information to strip out.
Xorst (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:16:01 PM

I am giving cash in dubai
Who is cheating?

Can you fuck off my post? I'm buying not selling lol
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:12:03 AM

Why the need to meet when you know it's gonna cause hustle and spent much money for the both parties. I mean you could just talk privately here like sending personal message and give like skype or email addrress something like that in your conversation. I mean negotiations are better when you meet the person face to face, but don't you think it is much better to stay hidden or unanimous for safety concerns.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:01:57 PM

LBC, Paxful and whatever you say takes shitty amount of fees so please sit on your ass and judge yourself before judging others Smiley

I can see the amount of frustration that you have and the name calling you have resorted to because your procedure has been identified to be faulty with the loophole in your strategy. If you know you are serious can you answer just two questions from me

1. Would you want to confirm if the seller have the amount of bitcoin he claim to have before embarking on such trip?

2. You said Paxful and LBC takes shitty load of fees, please can you explain the relationship between the fees you will be charged and by those platforms and the cost you will incur in purchasing air tickets, transportation and hotel accommodation if you are travelling all around the globe.

3. When there are exchange sites that allows fiat exchange and you can get as much as you want all you need to do is verification, why don't you consider that, it's way cheaper?
Bounty_90

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:30:16 PM

I can offer construction bussiness in EU as cash investment. We have all the neccessary documents and proper land in regulation on a perfect place with at least 100% return. Also construction services here (Bulgaria) are way cheaper. All contracts and guarantees will be in English made by your part of course we will mortgage the land as a guarantee.
Xorst (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:53:35 AM

Why the need to meet when you know it's gonna cause hustle and spent much money for the both parties. I mean you could just talk privately here like sending personal message and give like skype or email addrress something like that in your conversation. I mean negotiations are better when you meet the person face to face, but don't you think it is much better to stay hidden or unanimous for safety concerns.
I can't find the amounts I need and I won't buy bitcoins one by one I want bulk purchases thats why I made this post.
Xorst (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:56:15 AM

I can see the amount of frustration that you have and the name calling you have resorted to because your procedure has been identified to be faulty with the loophole in your strategy. If you know you are serious can you answer just two questions from me

1. Would you want to confirm if the seller have the amount of bitcoin he claim to have before embarking on such trip?

2. You said Paxful and LBC takes shitty load of fees, please can you explain the relationship between the fees you will be charged and by those platforms and the cost you will incur in purchasing air tickets, transportation and hotel accommodation if you are travelling all around the globe.

3. When there are exchange sites that allows fiat exchange and you can get as much as you want all you need to do is verification, why don't you consider that, it's way cheaper?

1. Thats an obvious.
2. Travelling and spending the money on myself is even better than paying for such persons and thats the least to think about considering many other reasons.
3. I'm doing what my clients asked me to thats their offer and you can either take it or leave it, I'm not forcing anyone to get involved in this business.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: