Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:26:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SteemIt Community on Telegram  (Read 355 times)
khanof89 (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:05:47 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 09:54:30 PM by khanof89

I got engaged with steemit when I saw someone posted that you can make $100 per day I am sure that's really tough until you have a huge following and write some good stuff. Nevertheless I have still created a telegram group just to check if one can atleast make $20-30 per day from this website if you are interested join the group on telegram by following https://t.me/joinchat/ErsLdQ-B9RysjixY2rvPfw

Rules of the group:
Follow each other;
You will not be allowed to stop following
Anyone who does not comply can be banned

As we all know that we are here to increase our steemit engagement rate please follow all the members of the group. Because it is a super group you will be able to see complete chat history unless someone has deleted the message. Once done following, post your steemit profile url and everyone will follow you back. We just don't stop on following each other please make sure you also up vote the posts you see in your steemit feed every now and then.

Please post on the thread to keep it active

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
khanof89 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:29:30 AM

I am in  Grin

You are most welcome
khanof89 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:58:53 PM

We need more members, bumping the post
bytezulu

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:45:53 PM

I'm still waiting to get my SteemIt account approved... its literally taking forever!
khanof89 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:35:38 PM

I'm still waiting to get my SteemIt account approved... its literally taking forever!

did they activate your account ?
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:49:53 PM

Do you really think your group can make any difference in the earnings?

Based on my experience not all members will follow back to the members, at the most they can do few. Also, you need to spend a lot of time on this site to earn few dollars unless you post a good content then automatically you will get natural traffic to your post and you can earn money.
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:41:49 PM

Nice initiative, I am also in......
ezehy2014

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:19:35 PM

I started something like this last year , but I couldn't manage every member of my team
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:38:01 PM

well, it doenst depend on upvotes; it depends how much steempower these upvotes has.

If you have just newbies in your following team, you are not even going to earn 5 usd a day ...

just make good content and the people are going to follow you automaticly and try to make content about freelance subjects.

The whales in steemit like this kind of subjects  Cool
ezehy2014

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:12:16 PM

well, it doenst depend on upvotes; it depends how much steempower these upvotes has.

If you have just newbies in your following team, you are not even going to earn 5 usd a day ...

just make good content and the people are going to follow you automaticly and try to make content about freelance subjects.

True, all my followers had at least 50 steempower but all to no avail
khanof89 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:55:06 AM

how do you increase steem power  ?
FutureDigiCoin

Activity: 95
Merit: 22

NEXT exchange -> simple, safe and fast

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:42:09 PM

Buying SBD or Steem on an exchange, withdraw it to your steemit account and then convert it to steempower via your wallet.

Pay attention! Before buying, check if withdrawel option works. I bought at HitBTC. But there's a withdrawel problem. This problem is known for over 3 months but never fixed. I made a ticket, complained via Twitter and any other possible social media option. No solution. So, be aware
FutureDigiCoin

Activity: 95
Merit: 22

NEXT exchange -> simple, safe and fast

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:47:24 PM

Do you really think your group can make any difference in the earnings?

Based on my experience not all members will follow back to the members, at the most they can do few. Also, you need to spend a lot of time on this site to earn few dollars unless you post a good content then automatically you will get natural traffic to your post and you can earn money.

I had some good posts, with enough views, but upvotes were small.
I think you need to post at the right time, quote and mention big steemit guys who could be interested and then you could get lucky

https://steemit.com/@futuredigicoin
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:37:03 PM

I got engaged with steemit when I saw someone posted that you can make $100 per day I am sure that's really tough until you have a huge following and write some good stuff. Nevertheless I have still created a telegram group just to check if one can atleast make $20-30 per day from this website if you are interested join the group on telegram by following https://t.me/joinchat/ErsLdQ-B9RysjixY2rvPfw

Rules of the group:
Follow each other;

As we all know that we are here to increase our steemit engagement rate please follow all the members of the group. Because it is a super group you will be able to see complete chat history unless someone has deleted the message. Once done following, post your steemit profile url and everyone will follow you back. We just don't stop on following each other please make sure you also up vote the posts you see in your steemit feed every now and then.

Would join this channel. I think we really need this channel for steemit members because it is more harder to communicate thru steem and would only cause spam on the site so having this telegram channel would let us speak about the forum and the useful threads available in there.
khanof89 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:47:24 PM

Rules of the group:
Follow each other;

Would join this channel. I think we really need this channel for steemit members because it is more harder to communicate thru steem and would only cause spam on the site so having this telegram channel would let us speak about the forum and the useful threads available in there.

That would be really nice use of the group !
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:37:41 AM

how do you increase steem power  ?

1. you can buy steem

2. you make everyday good content - everyday minimum 1 post and you have to upvote other posts, using your steempower

3. steem community is very active in discord - find their groups in discord and join them

4. you can join in facebook, telegram, discord  steem communities  -  follow for follow - upvote for upvote 

khanof89 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:06:00 AM

this is a bump to service to invite more people
khanof89 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:44:30 PM

Bump!!! we need more people to join in