Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:18:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting paid to post at Bitcointalk ?  (Read 726 times)
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 02:52:09 AM

Yes, you get payment to post at bitcointalk but you have to join signature campaign of any ICO and post as per their requirements and get paid .

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 02:56:09 AM

It requires a signature campaign to get paid for post at bitcointalk and you have to post as per rules of that particular ICO, whose signatures you put on your account. Every ICO have their own rules and requirement to paid for posts and you have to follow them to get paid.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 03:00:43 AM

I was wondering this problem. Do you think some ICO are hiring people to comment positively on their ICO post ?

Is it legal under the forum rules

as long as the ICO owners follow the forum rules, its still called legal. bounties are one of the marketing strategy from ICO owners to promote their own coin, so as long the ICO owners follow on forum rules it not a problem, its still okay.
if you think it become a problem, then what is signature for ?

Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:47:18 AM

the rules of this forum is when you post do not spam, because this will disrupt this forum. and every campaign manager always gives rules to campaign members not to post spam and at least 50 characters post. so is the moderator to give rules for any campaign manager to follow these rules.
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:13:03 AM

Its called signature campaign where you are posting to promote these ICOs in exchange for their tokens.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:35:39 AM

Its a bounty campaign but the manager campaign not force us to post on ann thread, beside i think it is our duty to help what company our joining and always remember if we make a post or comment just don't spam it.
ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:04:45 AM

Its very legal actually. They will pay every single individual who advertise their ICO or joining their bounty campaign to share the words to others so that people will be aware of the projects this move will make the ICO more noticeable than usual and they pay BTC or tokens for the payments
BTCerm

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:05:44 AM

According to what i have read, signature campaigns are the simplest of ways to earn bitcoins on BitcoinTalk. Newbies or users with negative trust cannot participate in signature campaigns. The minimum rank required is junior member, qualification is being active on BitcoinTalk. Once you have enrolled into a sig campaign, just do what you have been doing, posting and commenting, but this time you will get paid for each of your posts. There are some legendary and hero members who are earning anywhere between 0.05 to 0.1 BTC per day from signature campaigns. If you are a junior member then you will get about 7000 to 10000 satoshis per post based on the site you are promoting. Usually, gambling sites have higher rates. Keep in mind, you are getting paid to promote a site through your comments, but that does not give you the license to spam around.
friday99

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:23:36 AM

as I do not have any rules submitted just that we must be patient in waiting to get the results we dream of!
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:30:12 AM

Signature campaigns are good to make some money for BCT members, also benefit project/ICO with cheap marketing, so win-win for both.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:59:33 AM

Yes,it is called signature and avatar campaign,an ICO will pay people to promote them here in bitcointalk and bounty hunters will receive stakes in the ICO.The tokens can be exchanged with ethereum or btc this is the way people earning money here in bitcointalk.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:00:55 AM

I was wondering this problem. Do you think some ICO are hiring people to comment positively on their ICO post ?

Most time, if the mods doesn't see they try to mishap information about their ICO, they will be left alone.
cryptodevs

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:59:02 AM

Its called signature campaign,its the way peope here getting free money by just promoting an ICO here in bitcointalk.
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:07:33 AM

Yeah ICOs really hiring people to hype them,thats is signature campaigns that requires you to post here in bitcointa in exchange for some tokens.
bitor

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:11:07 AM

Signature campaing and positive posts about company not similiar things. if you only have someones advertise in your signature- it is normal, but if company has some terms, like - you must leave 7 positiv posts about our company  per week and after that you will receive rewards - it's not good.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:12:11 AM

This is a perfectly legal way to implement promo new ICO. In this case, it is often forbidden messages with spam
Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:21:51 AM

A lot of campaign pay you in their currency for wearing their banner in your signature. This can be good publicity for the project and pay well for yourself too.

I advise against any spam on the forums though as you do not want to become blacklisted and be rejected from further campaigns
yoyolife121

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:15:07 PM

i wonder how much these company pay
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:23:37 PM

It is not a problem. Those ICO that hire people for signature campaign does instruct bounty hunters to post positive thoughts for their products. They only ask you to wear the campaign signature.  Also they did not ask a quite number of post to avoid spam.  ICO signature campaign did not break rules or it is not illegal.

DAOfan

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:37:03 PM

Why would you do something shady like that when bounty campaigns are normal and accepted? There is also nothing stopping supporters from posting. I know I make positive posts every time I get an airdrop for a project with a DAO. No one has to pay me or give me a bounty for those posts. I even support projects that didn't start with a DAO but are considering becoming one.

Meet IP Exchange. Distributed network layer.
Join IPSX Token Sale  ─── 『 https://ip.sx/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: