Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:56:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PHC] Profit Hunters Coin | Scrypt | PoW/PoS/Masternodes | DBR 3.0 | FW |  (Read 29928 times)
MadPool

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

Klendathu must be destroyed at all cost!

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 01:58:27 AM

New Profit Hunters Coin Pool!

stratum+tcp://madpool.xyz:3433
Username: YOUR PROFIT HUNTER WALLET ADDRESS
Password: c=PHC

Example for ccminer:
Code:
ccminer -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://madpool.xyz:3433 -u <YOUR_PROFIT_HUNTER_WALLET_ADDRESS> -p  c=PHC 

Happy Mining!!

Madpool is at the correct chain again!   Grin
No need to worry: We will get in touch with the developer team to compensate the 37 blocks to our miners which are orphan now because of the incorrect chain!

🚀Talium [TLM] 🚀 | Scrypt PoW | PoS | Masternodes
⭐️JOIN US! https://discord.gg/KzfWRP3 ⭐️

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Profit Hunters Club (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

Searching the internet for money...

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 02:00:05 AM

Funny enough, there are two versions of the blockchain. One at 21348 and one at 21385 at the time of this post.

Bitcoin core 8 has some issues with wallets struggling with orphan blocks, hopefully not too many peers are stalled. The correct block is 21395.
Bitcoin core 10 handles this with UpdateTip and soon PHC will be implemented.

Stalled wallets might need to reset their datadir (remove blk0001.dat, database, txtleveldb) and resync.

Why is PHC getting mined with such excessive hashrates? You earn more by mining efficiently...

I just noticed this too. If you are mining on the chain that is behind, these blocks are invalid?

If you're mining on a chain that's behind, yes they could be invalid. With CPU mining sometimes turning off the miner and letting the wallet properly sync was enough to restore close to 100% success rates.

The ideal hashrate for solving a block is lower than the net-hashrate NOT above or even close... the difficulty will re-adjust down too.

For example: a few miners have been CPU mining for a few weeks with only 10 KH and earning 40-60 PHC per block
When pools began to introduce GH of power, without slowly letting the difficulty adjust they drove the reward from 98 PHC to just 30 in only 1 block!

Temporarily increasing the hash-rates by a LOT will actually get you automatically disconnected and sometimes banned for up to 24 hours by the peers/nodes on the network and will result in orphan blocks.

I am still doing analysis on the ideal hashrate for the network but at this time, I know for-sure we've exceeded it by a lot.

Profit Hunters Coin - www.ProfitHuntersCoin.com | Proof of Work | Proof of Stake | Masternodes | Dynamic Block Rewards | Firewall |
xth30n3x

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:19:55 AM

Madpool is at the correct chain again!  Grin
No need to worry: We will get in touch with the developer team to compensate the 37 blocks to our miners which are orphan now because of the incorrect chain!

I just started to wonder what happened to the PHC i mined on your pool untill i saw this post.... i had like at least 1700 PHC earlier
skdsw

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:06:51 AM

Very busy Dev tell us your plans about windows wallet?

Most of coins are posting ANN threads when most of things are ready.
Why are you so hurry?   Huh

Copy pasted SUV coin?
But it has wallet  Grin
cheesybread

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:25:14 PM

300K for 12 hours and received nothing. Moving on to a better coin.
khanhnv6

Activity: 358

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:21:30 PM

Wallet?
OneBlago

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

Crypto Enthusiast. Software engineer. System Admin

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:26:42 PM

windows wallet or it doesn't happen...

█▐   FLOGmail  ▐ █    INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERSE SITE
▬▬▬▬ TOKEN SALE 22 Feb 2018 ▬▬▬▬ (https://flogmall.com/)
elramsy

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:38:29 PM

wonderful project......also working on tracking hackers
Profit Hunters Club (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 05:26:12 PM

Thank you!

Hello everyone. PHC is an experimental coin, I never expected this much interest from so many people so quickly. I do have other projects on the go (not related to crypto), this is my first coin "release", thanks for your patience and assistance. I am not making any promises about adding to exchanges please mine at your own risk.

For the past month: I have been fixing serious flaws in the source code that was used from some very popular coins out there right now, some have failed but others are still running with the same core issues PHC had. The PHC blockchain has been reset (everyone lost coins) a few times due to extreme forking with PoW/PoS mining. As of now, I feel those issues have been corrected. The PHC blockchain will not be reset and the longest chain during a fork will win.

Implementing a Firewall (I created) and a Dynamic Block Reward (I also created) was not a simple "copy and paste" task.  A small group of dedicated BETA testers have been helping me with that the past 20 days and so the available supply reflects their efforts. I would like to mention they used CPU solo mining and not ASICs like most people are right now. I did not make an "announcement" on BitcoinTalk due to the fact that most users expect a coin to be consumer ready as soon as they find it. This is an open-source project and early adopters that assist and improve it will most likely profit from the success, but that's not a guarantee... it exists in early development stages at this time.

I am trying to learn how to use Windows to compile a wallet in the next week, hopefully someone can beat me to that goal... I will give them a PHC masternode 10000 PHC  Shocked

Profit Hunters Coin - www.ProfitHuntersCoin.com | Proof of Work | Proof of Stake | Masternodes | Dynamic Block Rewards | Firewall |
canonical

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:13:34 PM

MadPool looks to be behind again.
canonical

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:19:19 PM

MadPool is on it's own chain again. It's mining every block.
canonical

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:24:36 PM

Thank you!

Hello everyone. PHC is an experimental coin, I never expected this much interest from so many people so quickly. I do have other projects on the go (not related to crypto), this is my first coin "release", thanks for your patience and assistance. I am not making any promises about adding to exchanges please mine at your own risk.

For the past month: I have been fixing serious flaws in the source code that was used from some very popular coins out there right now, some have failed but others are still running with the same core issues PHC had. The PHC blockchain has been reset (everyone lost coins) a few times due to extreme forking with PoW/PoS mining. As of now, I feel those issues have been corrected. The PHC blockchain will not be reset and the longest chain during a fork will win.

Implementing a Firewall (I created) and a Dynamic Block Reward (I also created) was not a simple "copy and paste" task.  A small group of dedicated BETA testers have been helping me with that the past 20 days and so the available supply reflects their efforts. I would like to mention they used CPU solo mining and not ASICs like most people are right now. I did not make an "announcement" on BitcoinTalk due to the fact that most users expect a coin to be consumer ready as soon as they find it. This is an open-source project and early adopters that assist and improve it will most likely profit from the success, but that's not a guarantee... it exists in early development stages at this time.

I am trying to learn how to use Windows to compile a wallet in the next week, hopefully someone can beat me to that goal... I will give them a PHC masternode 10000 PHC  Shocked

New features from the dev of their own coin are something that's sorely missing now that we're firmly in an age of clone coins. Nice work dev. Keep on innovating and hashpower will continue to follow you.
MadPool

Activity: 137

Klendathu must be destroyed at all cost!

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 09:32:32 PM

yes, just resynced. Madpool is back on the main chain again. Anyone has an idea how to prevent that in the future?
Maybe we should call it "Chain Hunters"  Shocked

🚀Talium [TLM] 🚀 | Scrypt PoW | PoS | Masternodes
⭐️JOIN US! https://discord.gg/KzfWRP3 ⭐️
Profit Hunters Club (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:34:04 PM

yes, just resynced. Madpool is back on the main chain again. Anyone has an idea how to prevent that in the future?
Maybe we should call it "Chain Hunters"  Shocked
 Cheesy

There are several reasons for you to fork onto your own chain:
- A spike in hashpower will get your pool banned by other nodes on the network, if stratum remains connected to your wallet while your chain falls behind it will begin building its own chain without your wallet automatically resyncing to the main network.
- Core 8 has issues trying to deal with chain-forks, this will not be an issue (if your pool is not trying to go above 51%) once PHC can be upgraded to Core 10 (hopefully in the near future)

Multi-pool operator suggestions:
- Turn off the auto-coin switching feature for PHC so your pool hashrate is more stable and the other peers on the network "learn" the average correctly.
- Have a script verify blockheights from a block explorer.

canonical

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:43:50 PM

Maybe we should call it "Chain Hunters"  Shocked
 Cheesy

There are several reasons for you to fork onto your own chain:
- A spike in hashpower will get your pool banned by other nodes on the network, if stratum remains connected to your wallet while your chain falls behind it will begin building its own chain without your wallet automatically resyncing to the main network.
- Core 8 has issues trying to deal with chain-forks, this will not be an issue (if your pool is not trying to go above 51%) once PHC can be upgraded to Core 10 (hopefully in the near future)

Multi-pool operator suggestions:
- Turn off the auto-coin switching feature for PHC so your pool hashrate is more stable and the other peers on the network "learn" the average correctly.
- Have a script verify blockheights from a block explorer.

"A spike in hashpower will get your pool banned by other nodes on the network"

How sensitive is this? If someone with, say, 10Gh decided they wanted to mine PHC and joined the pool, are you saying that, just the act of joining the pool will bring down the pool?
Profit Hunters Club (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:54:41 PM

How sensitive is this? If someone with, say, 10Gh decided they wanted to mine PHC and joined the pool, are you saying that, just the act of joining the pool will bring down the pool?

Yes, large miners can bring down the pool if the hash-rate of the network is distributed evenly among all peers.

It has been set to be not too sensitive and can be adjusted. Peer block heights are also evaluated with an adjustable tolerance. For the past 24 hours, 1 seed node did not ban users but disconnected them (for testing purposes)

For example:

If the network hash-rate is 100 GH and you join the pool with 10 GH and start generating blocks at 10% what the rest of the network is mining then you're within the "safe" limits. But if you join a pool with 100 GH or more, you will most likely cause that pool or if you're solo-mining (your wallet) to be banned for 24 hours. 50 GH would be getting close to "un-safe" limits if 100 GH of the network was being mined by several peers/pools and not just 1.

tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:01:54 PM

there is a wallet for windows dev, give me a link  Grin

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
canonical

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:39:02 PM

Yes, large miners can bring down the pool if the hash-rate of the network is distributed evenly among all peers.

It has been set to be not too sensitive and can be adjusted. Peer block heights are also evaluated with an adjustable tolerance. For the past 24 hours, 1 seed node did not ban users but disconnected them (for testing purposes)

For example:

If the network hash-rate is 100 GH and you join the pool with 10 GH and start generating blocks at 10% what the rest of the network is mining then you're within the "safe" limits. But if you join a pool with 100 GH or more, you will most likely cause that pool or if you're solo-mining (your wallet) to be banned for 24 hours. 50 GH would be getting close to "un-safe" limits if 100 GH of the network was being mined by several peers/pools and not just 1.

That's a heavy price to pay if you're an innocent actor on the pool. You pay severely for someone else's action who probably has no idea that that will happen if they point their farm at a pool to mine PHC.
ihong154

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:25:33 PM

hashpool.eu blockchain stuck at block 23946
adorid

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:59:58 PM

hashpool.eu blockchain stuck at block 23946

Updated wallet and redownloaded chain, i hope latest fixes will help for daemon stability

http://hashpool.eu is back on track

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: