Bitcoin Forum
September 12, 2024, 05:23:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The BEST Coins for 2018! My portfolio and MY INVESTMENT STRATEGIES  (Read 1100 times)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:25:14 AM

The first block based application based on Cardano: https://www.traxia.co/, is the best ICO I have ever known.
A BLOCKCHAIN ​​SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE.
WHAT IS
TMT TOKEN?
Traxia Membership Token (TMT) is a utility token issued by the Traxia Foundation (Swiss law) that gives access to our ecosystem.

Mỗi thời gian An Issuing Provider adds a new invoice to the system, TMT has been purchased at an exchange to settle fees

We see Liqease as an application of blockchain technology for the Cardano blockchain. Its focus on unlocking cashflow constraints for SMEs solves a known pain point for a huge market. We are excited to support the team as they build one of the first FinTech applications for Cardano
---> best ico 2018

From my understanding of Cardano, it seems as though I will never invest.

Positivebetting
digdags111

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:38:28 AM

IXT is targeting the huge market of insurance and reinsurance. Development is proceeding smoothly, and MVP (Minimum Viable Product) has already been completed.
As an insurance-related token that can be bought and sold, IXT is a step out, and I believe it will enter TOP 30 in the market capitalization rankings in a few years.
Current market capitalization is obviously cheap and it is not amusing to list it 50 times or more than 100 times.
IXledger, which is developing IXT, has collaborated with General Re, the main company of Berkshire Hathaway.
The headquarters of the company is located in London, the center of the global insurance market, and has expanded its offices to New York and Singapore.
On Asian tour of the other day, iXledger and Samsung have ageded to organize a series of blockchain events with the MIT Enterprise Forum of New York at the Samsung offices.
IXT is listed on Hitbtc, Qryptos, Yobit.

Telegram Link:https://t.me/iXledger

I have only IXT!!!
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:47:10 PM

IXT is targeting the huge market of insurance and reinsurance. Development is proceeding smoothly, and MVP (Minimum Viable Product) has already been completed.
As an insurance-related token that can be bought and sold, IXT is a step out, and I believe it will enter TOP 30 in the market capitalization rankings in a few years.
Current market capitalization is obviously cheap and it is not amusing to list it 50 times or more than 100 times.
IXledger, which is developing IXT, has collaborated with General Re, the main company of Berkshire Hathaway.
The headquarters of the company is located in London, the center of the global insurance market, and has expanded its offices to New York and Singapore.
On Asian tour of the other day, iXledger and Samsung have ageded to organize a series of blockchain events with the MIT Enterprise Forum of New York at the Samsung offices.
IXT is listed on Hitbtc, Qryptos, Yobit.

Telegram Link:https://t.me/iXledger

I have only IXT!!!

Lets stop with the shilling.

Positivebetting
Julen

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:26:31 PM

The first block based application based on Cardano: https://www.traxia.co/, is the best ICO I have ever known.
A BLOCKCHAIN ​​SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE.
WHAT IS
TMT TOKEN?
Traxia Membership Token (TMT) is a utility token issued by the Traxia Foundation (Swiss law) that gives access to our ecosystem.

Mỗi thời gian An Issuing Provider adds a new invoice to the system, TMT has been purchased at an exchange to settle fees

We see Liqease as an application of blockchain technology for the Cardano blockchain. Its focus on unlocking cashflow constraints for SMEs solves a known pain point for a huge market. We are excited to support the team as they build one of the first FinTech applications for Cardano
---> best ico 2018

This looks a lot like Populous to me, a factoring platform.  (i do believe that's a viable sector to be disrupted by blockchain)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:07:04 PM

Does anyone have any suggestions for this list? I still love it even though the market has been killing us lately.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 02:08:20 PM

What do you guys think about this list? I am sure you guys have different coins

Positivebetting
informattem

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:59:40 AM

I personally agree with your investment strategy. In fact, I am also taking a portfolio investment strategy. I usually pay attention to the changes in the cryptocurrency market. Then I will focus on the cryptocurrency I like. I now hold several cryptocurrencies. , I think it’s less risky and the profit will be bigger.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: