Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:00:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Well I've told you not to push the price up  (Read 1397 times)
qikaifu (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

God creats math and math creats bitcoin.

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 01:53:13 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2011, 02:30:45 PM by qikaifu

3 hours ago, someone is even as excited as willing to buy beyond 15$.

Not all the doubters have sold their coins yet. If you push the price up beyond 15, you're only make yourselves in a dangerous situation. I suggest we remain the price at this low level for a while, and let the price crash several times, and make doubters sell all their coins around 10-12$. Then we can move on to the next phase of rally. So don't buy at too high price, and always reserve some money for picking up the cheap coins.

If you see any of my suggestions useful, please donate me. http://btc.to/ec

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AtlasONo

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 02:29:33 PM

Solid advice
RogerR

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 03:20:50 PM

I buy when the exchange opens.
chiropteran

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2011, 03:34:07 PM

I am waiting until the price reaches $16 before I buy.

imperi

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 03:35:30 PM

I'll buy when it hits $20 because that means the currency is going somewhere. If it drops to $10, I'll sell everything because it is evidence of a collapse.
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 03:41:05 PM

Not all the doubters have sold their coins yet. If you push the price up beyond 15, you're only make yourselves in a dangerous situation. I suggest we remain the price at this low level for a while, and let the price crash several times, and make doubters sell all their coins around 10-12$. Then we can move on to the next phase of rally. So don't buy at too high price, and always reserve some money for picking up the cheap coins.

based on the quality and frequency of your posts, i think you're trolling.

i'd like to bet you 100 BTC, to be held in escrow, that the price of BTC in USD will be higher than it is today one year from now.
imperi

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 03:43:03 PM

based on the quality and frequency of your posts, i think you're trolling.

i'd like to bet you 100 BTC, to be held in escrow, that the price of BTC in USD will be higher than it is today one year from now.

That's not a fair bet. If you win, you get $1000. If you lose, you lose $10. (example numbers)
qikaifu (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 03:44:01 PM

I am waiting until the price reaches $16 before I buy.

This is just some kind of panic buyers' expectation of the future. A sophisticated trader will just know that upon the volatility and the weak belief of some early adopters, and the media coverage peak being past, the surge in price is a sign of danger but not a beginning of rally. The more speedy the price surges, the more it falls.

My suggestion is:

just hold the bitcoin you already have. Don't buy it when everybody is pushing the price up. Just be patient, wait the price fall and buy it at a discounted price. If you buy it when the price surges from 13.8 to 14.5 in 15 mins, you're of course the one who will be regret in less than 3 hours.

qikaifu (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2011, 03:47:16 PM

that the price of BTC in USD will be higher than it is today one year from now.

I'm 100% agree with you in the long-term.
However, in the short term, I think it's more likely hold some USD as well as bitcoin is the best strategy, but not all-in at once.

I post a lot, but not trolling.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: