Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:30:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]Pyrex Platform 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 33706 times)
PYREXCOIN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

https://g-pyx.com

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 07:08:39 PM

To the top please)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Padilla Otsu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:09:54 PM

The use of block-level agglomeration technology addresses many of the fundamental problems in cryptographic economics, which will facilitate very economical and real-time transactions. The idea is very promising, very professional, thanks to ANN thread
zuklon21

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:12:19 AM

1 PYX = 0.000002-0.000003 Grin Grin Grin Дocить виcкo цiнa вpaxoвyючи щo дeв пpoдaвaв 1 PYX=1$ Grin Grin Peaльнo cмiшнo
CarrieDu

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:14:53 AM

Good morning,
I see this idea has a very neat arrangement of activities with a very clear schedule of activities, I also see the allocation of funds for bounty campaign quite a lot, where the exchange of this coin?
1Bullion

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:20:46 PM

Здpacтвyйтe фopyм ;)Hy чтo тaм? кaкиe нoвocти c пиpeкcoм?)))или cнoвa никaкиx кpoмe кoшeлькa?
Yes here is me, too, interested in this question?There is absolutely no movement,social networks are also silent and have not been updated for almost a month.Therefore, I am afraid to assume that the PYREXCOIN team has already stopped working without starting.But this is my personal guess,maybe someone can convince me that I'm wrong?!

Yes you are wrong we are doing hard work to give community good quality product and service ! ) and Also we will be listed on exchange this month!  Cheesy Wink
That already sounds like good news!Now I have no doubt that the project is alive.Then I wish you a successful completion of a quality product))) and then I expect Your output exchange!And on what exchange will I see you soon?

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
PYREXCOIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 12:19:29 PM

Здpacтвyйтe фopyм ;)Hy чтo тaм? кaкиe нoвocти c пиpeкcoм?)))или cнoвa никaкиx кpoмe кoшeлькa?
Yes here is me, too, interested in this question?There is absolutely no movement,social networks are also silent and have not been updated for almost a month.Therefore, I am afraid to assume that the PYREXCOIN team has already stopped working without starting.But this is my personal guess,maybe someone can convince me that I'm wrong?!

Yes you are wrong we are doing hard work to give community good quality product and service ! ) and Also we will be listed on exchange this month!  Cheesy Wink
That already sounds like good news!Now I have no doubt that the project is alive.Then I wish you a successful completion of a quality product))) and then I expect Your output exchange!And on what exchange will I see you soon?

Hi Thanks for you wishes. We are already have 4 trading pairs on StocksExchange ) and we will have an ico main sale later (the ICO coins are different from main coin which are trading and mining ICO coin have more privilege on our upcoming platfroms like(CloudMining DEX and Bank))

sokuyaku

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:26:32 PM

What I like about this business is it tackles the very basic transaction between different merchants and banks . Crypto usage is still a taboo for merchants as volatility sets in but they are really open to the idea of the idea of handling the process of conversion.
KriptoFull

Activity: 394

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:53:44 AM

Yes you are wrong we are doing hard work to give community good quality product and service ! ) and Also we will be listed on exchange this month!  Cheesy Wink

Hi Thanks for you wishes. We are already have 4 trading pairs on StocksExchange ) and we will have an ico main sale later (the ICO coins are different from main coin which are trading and mining ICO coin have more privilege on our upcoming platfroms like(CloudMining DEX and Bank))
Tell me, why after synchronization my wallet does not show the balance of the mined coins?
tongshuai45

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:02:05 AM

Is the coin exchange channel closed?
Y54

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:59:38 AM

Is the coin exchange channel closed?
Yes, we annouced the swap form 2 month ago, yesterday it finished. But you have time to buy some on exchange while it's relatively low, because we're about to be listed on bigger exchange this week.
PYREXCOIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:19:02 PM

Greetings virgin!You as the talked in this the frost about how that exchange you are planning on the beginning of April,but as I see, you until now his so and not added!Tell me, when will you put your baby on the stock exchange?
apparently dev waiting for growth difference pyrex You now have to exchange, you merge the coin very cheap! You have to wait for the increase difference and price minimum 0,5$ Smiley
This coin was very easy to get, now just need to wait, maybe the price will still be good and I wasted my time!

0.0001$ max.. Cheesy

Hey
kellog9000 how are you doing ? we are doing great already 0.12$

PYREXCOIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:26:06 PM

Scam's website registered in Panama. Website down. Happy that i've not spent a penny on and only mine few days.

i saw it as a scam long before anyone noticed. especially when you have a wallet that doesnt work and the dev asked to go on my teamviewer to fix it, lol as if i was that stupid to let some unknown fool try to hack into my pc.

Hey what about you ? how are doing?)))

KriptoFull

Activity: 394

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:45:07 PM

Scam's website registered in Panama. Website down. Happy that i've not spent a penny on and only mine few days.

i saw it as a scam long before anyone noticed. especially when you have a wallet that doesnt work and the dev asked to go on my teamviewer to fix it, lol as if i was that stupid to let some unknown fool try to hack into my pc.

You will help me to deal with the wallet and where I can find the block Explorer!?
PYREXCOIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 04:48:31 PM

You will help me to deal with the wallet and where I can find the block Explorer!?

The frist page of this ann there is the links to download fresh wallets) or better to join our community in telegram to have a qick response

ilia_vs

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:42:56 PM

HI
how do I transfer my currency from the old blockchain to the new or the exchange?
PYREXCOIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 05:59:11 PM

don't buy this coin, if you don't want to lose money, dev makes coin dev not according to supply before swaf, makes it more than it should, be careful
Thank you very much we appreciate that kind of attention ) please do the following things in ur GUI wallet go to settings scroll down and change the wallet creation height to 0 and ur balance will be updated we already SWAPED ur coins from old chain  Cheesy

PYREXCOIN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 06:02:11 PM

HI
how do I transfer my currency from the old blockchain to the new or the exchange?

Hello Most of time our team in telegram chat here --  t.me/pyrexcoin

investtra

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:40:50 AM

whether the sale in this project has taken place, and whether the distribution has been carried out also ask for information about the future of this project.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
netmebtc

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:51:16 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 09:46:18 AM by netmebtc

Hello
netmebtc

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:09:38 PM

welcome to the pool  :  http://cnpool.vicp.io/pyx
Happy mining!
 Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: