Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:29:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is it sustainable?  (Read 342 times)
nguyenthenguyen (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:46:59 AM

On the sustainability question, bitcoin is a pure bubble, an asset without intrinsic value — its price will fall to zero if trust vanishes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:54:13 AM

There are two kinds of people here that share the opinion of OP (Bitcoin is a bubble). Those are:
1. New investors that have no idea what they are doing, they feel like they missed out on the action and there is no more profit to be made so they are watching what they say on TV and coming here with those retarded views
2. People that are here for quite some time but still don't have any idea about technology behind Bitcoin and what it actually does. I won't explain what or how here, I don't have time to write one post whole day but there are information online. Uneducated people, look it up.
yanifitri20

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:04:01 AM

can't be predicted whether bitcoin can be sustainable or not, but for now I think positive and i hope bitcoin continues to grow and acceptable in all countries''
nguyenthenguyen (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:07:54 AM

can't be predicted whether bitcoin can be sustainable or not, but for now I think positive and i hope bitcoin continues to grow and acceptable in all countries''

Yes, I think go, i hope bitcoin continues to grow and accept in all conttries.
onpages

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:34:02 AM

On the sustainability question, bitcoin is a pure bubble, an asset without intrinsic value — its price will fall to zero if trust vanishes.
yes it can happen, but I do not think bitcoin will be that fast to end. because bitcoin is a technology that is created for the needs of transactions, so I think until now and in the future there are still many people who will support the development of this bitcoin so bitcoin will survive.
luka red

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:40:29 AM

Obviously, Bitcoin is the system that will be stay for a long time and the blockchain system will rule in the monetary system in the future.
crabby

Activity: 276
Merit: 48

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:41:20 AM

The issue with the intrinsic value argument, which many people make, is that nothing has intrinsic value. There is not a thing in this universe that has intrinsic value. Anything we say has value was determined by humans in reference to ourselves. If you think about it this way, Bitcoin actually does have intrinsic value, because people benefit from it. It has revolutionized an industry, it is a safe way to send something from one person to another, it's the first successful decentralized payment method, and if it continues to gain adoption it may be considered a currency. I don't know about you, but that is value. Whether the price will go up or down, I don't know. However, I do know it has value.
crabby

Activity: 276
Merit: 48

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:50:04 AM

GTFO mate, everybody knows the answer in here, how many times are people's going to ask if bitcoin is a bubble or not? Came on, if you do not trust on it, JUST DO NOT INVEST.

It is simple as that, if you do not believe -> leave this forum.

I don't think this is the right attitude to have. You shouldn't dismiss every person who doubts by pushing them out. You should try having a civil discussion instead and maybe help someone change their mind. Not to mention, it doesn't help the market if everyone blindly believes they aren't in a bubble. Challenging these opinions with facts is the only way out. If there are no facts, then maybe you should start believing we are in a bubble.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:52:18 AM

GTFO mate, everybody knows the answer in here, how many times are people's going to ask if bitcoin is a bubble or not? Came on, if you do not trust on it, JUST DO NOT INVEST.

It is simple as that, if you do not believe -> leave this forum.

I don't think this is the right attitude to have. You shouldn't dismiss every person who doubts by pushing them out. You should try having a civil discussion instead and maybe help someone change their mind. Not to mention, it doesn't help the market if everyone blindly believes they aren't in a bubble. Challenging these opinions with facts is the only way out. If there are no facts, then maybe you should start believing we are in a bubble.

It's not really up to people here to try and convince others, if they don't see the technology they don't see it. They are mostly just looking for ways to make money.
yron51

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:52:36 AM

Wish, bitcoin will sustainable in the future to give better lifestyle if you having a bitcoin  Smiley hopefully bitcoin is better sustainable #sustainable
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:53:53 AM

Bitcoin is nt bubble it is real value of trust as long as people keep trust in gold they keep trust in bitcoin so bubble is fait banks nt bitcoin and gold
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:01:04 AM

You are wrong. BTC is showing us how to think of what has value. From your statement, it appears that your definition of what has value has not changed. Value is created by us and the market. The same with gold, it really has no value if not for us and its market.

On the question of real sustainability, BTC's Proof of Work is not sustainable if you think hundreds of years ahead to the future. It has to die, or switch to a more efficient mining algorithm.
rontme

Activity: 101
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:42:07 AM

Indeed, bitcoin is virtual, its value is gradually established over time, because Bitcoin has a huge user base, so we can reflect its value. So bitcoin will continue because its user base is still growing
wxa7115

Activity: 2688
Merit: 704

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:07:05 AM

This lie of intrinsic value needs to stop, nothing has value by just existing, things have value due to several factors one of them being its utility, bitcoin is useful that is why it has value, it allow us to sidestep the fiat system that is a fraud, it allow us to transact money without using banks and it is a great investment. if that is not enough for you then so be it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:50:59 AM

There are two kinds of people here that share the opinion of OP (Bitcoin is a bubble). Those are:
1. New investors that have no idea what they are doing, they feel like they missed out on the action and there is no more profit to be made so they are watching what they say on TV and coming here with those retarded views
2. People that are here for quite some time but still don't have any idea about technology behind Bitcoin and what it actually does. I won't explain what or how here, I don't have time to write one post whole day but there are information online. Uneducated people, look it up.

the right answer. I fully agree, however, that knowledge is the most important part of the assessment of bitcoin and especially on other cryptoes. OP questions almost every day we meet in this forum, and almost from many beginners come, just a few who immediately seek search and knowledge rather than just ask empty without educating.
rajnipatel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:25:57 AM

I am new in the world of cryptocurrency, but as per i reviewed so many articles about bitcoin and found all are they predicting bitcoin price would be INR 1 cr by 2022. As the bitcoin is on the basis of demand-supply having limited or fixed quantity, it should be sustainable... Many people get the better lifestyle with the help of this only..
glanmarc

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:32:01 AM

People who say bitcoin is a bubble, are people who don't know the concept of cryptocurrency. They should study more about bitcoin before they say it is just a bubble. How can a bubble worth thousands of dollars? And ofcourse its price would never fall to zero.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:32:58 AM

If you truly understand the technology behind bitcoin you will know that bitcoin is not a bubble and if bitcoin was a bubble it could have busted long ago, the people you see bitcoin as a bubble are those investors who see and act according to what the watch and read on the news who think they have missed AUT in the action what out having the knowledge about bitcoin. If you understand the cryptocurrencies world you will know that bitcoin is very volatile and it price can never be stable.
ariakoli23

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:15:34 AM

Its a funny question , if there is no bitcoin there is no other coin so it goes without saying Bitcoin is very essential and important in crypto currency market.
bakekang008

Activity: 171

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:25:25 AM

No one can predict about the sustainable of bitcoin. But if their is using bitcoin the sustain of bitcoin it became longer.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: