Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:49:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $50K in 2020? No. More like $5K in 2020.  (Read 282 times)
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:52:13 PM

Agreed, $50k is hilariously comical. I see it dropping to around $5,000 by end of year
I will admit that some members of the community are simply too positive about their predictions and about what bitcoin can achieve and in fact a price of 5000 at the end of the year is completely realistic however that is not enough to say bitcoin is never going to reach those values before the bull market of the previous year there were many predictions which said we will need a decade or two before reaching that price but people got overexcited with the bubble we saw last year and the predictions for the price of bitcoin went through the roof.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:47:09 PM

I bought just under the $6300 mark and I seriously don't care if it drops more. I just couldn't resist current prices anymore and had to act. If it drops down more I'll prepare my next buy and then the next.

It's pointless to keep waiting for a decline that may not happen, so the best thing is to act when you have the opportunity in your favor. People waiting for lower lows might be shooting themselves in the foot.

If you wait you will be able (if you are lucky) to buy 5-10% under current levels, which is nothing if you invest for the long term. Don't put all your money in yet, just a fraction, but definitely pull the trigger.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:36:16 PM

Agreed, $50k is hilariously comical. I see it dropping to around $5,000 by end of year
I will admit that some members of the community are simply too positive about their predictions and about what bitcoin can achieve and in fact a price of 5000 at the end of the year is completely realistic however that is not enough to say bitcoin is never going to reach those values before the bull market of the previous year there were many predictions which said we will need a decade or two before reaching that price but people got overexcited with the bubble we saw last year and the predictions for the price of bitcoin went through the roof.

We need to be more positive here mate, because if we remain hopeless it wouldn't bring good effects to the community. People will always have to be more excited and that should be respected, and most probably all investors here already entrusted their assets as part of their holdings. So we must expect great but always prepare for the worst that may happen at anytime, and although were determined to be brave but still you're cautious enough to face some unconsidered circumstances.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:28:21 AM

You see it dropping to $5k ?
We are pretty much close to it mate and I would not be surprised if we actually at this moment end up dropping lower. No one should blame those who bought into FOMO for their mistake, or those who advised them not to sell.

No market is predictable, and only those who know how to trade will surely make the best investment decisions most of the time, so someone who borrowed loan to invest in this market should be blamed. This is life, and he should be ready to deal with his own self and make decisions.

People thought they were going to get rich overnight and then invested based on that, and now blaming others because they did not sell at little loss? What if they did and the market did recover from there ? Another blame game I guess !
God

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:29:06 AM

People are just repetitive in here, i do not think that the price is going to be deeper than the actual price, only a stupid guy would think like that. Came on, this is just temporary.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: