Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2024, 04:41:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I donate to charity?  (Read 1807 times)
lidd0512

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:27:01 AM

if you have enough money to raise yourself, extra money is supposed to be do some charity,to help those who needs help ,so why not?!

but if you donate your money to some church and organization ,you can not know whats the usage of your money ,so i intend to help those in my sight, i can see the immediate effect taken upon people needs help~
sarjilcse

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:35:07 AM

Guys, a lot of us make money on trading and sometimes there's an excess that you don't need. Do you think it's a good idea to donate part of the profits to charity? Whom would you suggest helping first?

I am gonna fully support you. such a good idea. in charity we need to donate. it is our responsibility.
sabina2011

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:57:12 AM

If you have much extra money for the charity that's a very good deed of you. You can choose the charity that is worthy of your investment and of course legitimate one.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
agus_sna

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:59:12 AM

I think donate it is necessary,
Does it contribute to making you poor?
No,,,
Let our friends help others so that we can benefit every living creature, and the treasure can not be brought to death ,,
So think "sharing does not make you poor"
Thank you
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:17:25 AM

It's up on you. Usually I donate and give some change to old people, when I'm sure their not alcoholics or drugs addicted. I never give money unknown people for alcohol. Charity is good anyway, but lots of scam around now.

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
jasonphilips

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:13:20 AM

Rather than donating to charity, be the person who changes(into a person who doesn't take charity from anyone) them by setting an example. Charity only gives them money they don't deserve.
GC2263

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:14:44 AM

If you really hv too much for yourself, ya why not giving a helping hand to those in need. They are many that are homeless or cant afford 3 meals a day.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:13:22 AM

Guys, a lot of us make money on trading and sometimes there's an excess that you don't need. Do you think it's a good idea to donate part of the profits to charity? Whom would you suggest helping first?

If you really wanna help others by simply giving a donation to charity, you are free to do that anyway. Also there lots of charity werer we can able to give in. Now its up to us on which of them we are willing to give.
FullMooon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:36:52 PM

If its your own decision and its coming from.you heart why not??? Try to donate 1st in person with dissabilities and home for the agent. Cause they need them most the donations.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:59:49 PM

If you are capable enough to donate then don't hesitate to do so. A lot of needy people are waiting for help. You can be a helping hand to others and I believe that you'll have more blessings in the future. If you have a good heart, you don't need to ask others about donating, just do it right away. You can change people's lives through that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:23:59 PM

I will definitely give it to charity. I would prefer to give it to the charity that supports and help those who are suffering from cancer. To give is an expression of kindness to others.

2 Corinthians 9:7King James Version (KJV)
Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

RaggaCat

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:47:23 PM

good idea!  Smiley would support it
Angelic T

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:14:10 PM

get the best experience on our website. Learn more
Got it!
 Toggle navigation

6 reasons why you should donate to charities
Even if you don't have much disposable income, giving just a little of what you have can benefit your life. Read on to discover a few reasons why you should donate to charities.

Amy Peterson
60,791 views   |   129 shares
According to the website charitynavigator.org, Americans donated over $298 billion to charity in 2011. Philanthropy.com notes that the average amount given per household was 4.7 percent of discretionary income. Are you part of the giving trend? Here are a few reasons to consider making a donation to a worthy cause.

You’ll feel rich
Giving to others increases your capacity for love. It makes you realize that even if you don’t have much, you have enough to share with others. In fact, analysis of giving data shows that poor people donate a larger percentage of their income to charity than rich. Donating used clothes to a shelter, new shoes to foster kids, or money to a worthy organization will make you feel rich.

Be part of something bigger
Donating a little bit of money or time may not seem like much. But if your donation is joined with others, it becomes something much bigger. My family decided to donate some money to water.org. As I showed my children videos of children in Haiti fetching water out of a dirty river, their world view was enlarged. At the charity’s website, you can choose to donate to a specific well in a specific village, and progress towards the goal is shown. Many other charities have similar opportunities so you can see how your small donation really does make a big difference.
Angelic T

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:19:42 PM

get the best experience on our website. Learn more
Got it!
 Toggle navigation

6 reasons why you should donate to charities
Even if you don't have much disposable income, giving just a little of what you have can benefit your life. Read on to discover a few reasons why you should donate to charities.

Amy Peterson
60,791 views   |   129 shares
According to the website charitynavigator.org, Americans donated over $298 billion to charity in 2011. Philanthropy.com notes that the average amount given per household was 4.7 percent of discretionary income. Are you part of the giving trend? Here are a few reasons to consider making a donation to a worthy cause.

You’ll feel rich
Giving to others increases your capacity for love. It makes you realize that even if you don’t have much, you have enough to share with others. In fact, analysis of giving data shows that poor people donate a larger percentage of their income to charity than rich. Donating used clothes to a shelter, new shoes to foster kids, or money to a worthy organization will make you feel rich.

Be part of something bigger
Donating a little bit of money or time may not seem like much. But if your donation is joined with others, it becomes something much bigger. My family decided to donate some money to water.org. As I showed my children videos of children in Haiti fetching water out of a dirty river, their world view was enlarged. At the charity’s website, you can choose to donate to a specific well in a specific village, and progress towards the goal is shown. Many other charities have similar opportunities so you can see how your small donation really does make a big difference.
carrymem79

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:38:23 PM

Yes, the more you give the more you receive. If there's an excess money for all your crypto trading then its the best time to share or donate it to charity groups. There are a lot of needy individuals that need financial support if they'll be showered with your  blessing then its a good idea and help for them. Better start now and keep going.
zeref22

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:58:12 PM

Yes when you have too much money likes profit on bitcoin. or you have become so successful and rich person you should share some of your money it's very important to give back what u have.
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:53:53 AM

Having an excess money and donate it to charity is a good deed. Life must be balance, money must be distributed and shouldnt be hoarded. If you have extra, then you can donate it to charity. Those people in the charity institutions need our assistance especially those who are orphans, cancer patients and elderly. I would suggest to donate your money to orphanage who took care of young children. These children have still a future if we keep on helping them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:46:20 AM

Yes it is a good idea. Giving is so much better than receiving. Personally, I'd help victims of cancer first. I'll help them not fully but just a piece for their medication and all. Charity is one my goal when I'm stable and earning enough money for me and my family. Sharing your blessings is always a good habit.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:55:16 PM

Providing help through charity is one of the best thing to do, but it much better is teaching them to earn. I love that quote that says, give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day but teach him how to fish and you will feed him for a lifetime. Smiley
crutu

Activity: 50
Merit: 3

KUWA.ai

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:14:13 PM

sharing the good is important, all religions teach it. give or set aside your income to help others must have many benefits.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: