Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 11:55:04 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Arcblock is a big change on 2018  (Read 248 times)
djessi

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:39:43 AM

This is a good coin with the new technology Blockchain 3.0 will bring great and wonderful results
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:48:32 AM

People have kept a lot of high hopes on this project and it is an indication that people are going to start purchasing in early stages of it's pre-sale. So what is their minimum hard cap and how the people are going to react to it?
namveo (OP)

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:17:57 PM

Hello, Today I see many people want to buy this project like me so I just wondering what do you think about it. With me it will be successful like ETH soon.
I think arcblock is very promising project in this year,  and also many supporter and brilliant idea in there. Maybe arcblock will be one of the most famous ICO in crypto's world.  But if you compare with ETH,  for me arcblock need a long time to catch up ETH.  But i'm really sure this ICo will success and give us bright future.
Because arcblock has wonderful team,  which very active to promote and update the topic for this project..
Let's promote and participate in this huge project
Yes, Strong Team of Arcblock and the potential of project will help it success. And I believe that one day it will equal ETH soon.
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:40:22 PM

ArcBlock is most highly hyped and most talked  look like highly successful because of the team behind and marketing promotions they are conducting and advisors team and technology they are developing hopefully arcblock will be next ether
alexei635

Activity: 88
Merit: 11

ARCBLOCK - Born for Blockchain 3.0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:38:42 PM

That would not say the skeptics, Arcblock it is a huge project with great potential, strong and fit idea and a team of professionals able to implement it. Give the team time and they will change the world

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: