Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:26:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FUSION | Cryptofinance protocol for the Internet of Values  (Read 30687 times)
pitgar

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:35:13 AM

Fusion project is very unique, doesn't even have any competition with what the traditional finance can do at the moment. What it will introduce to the finance world is something new, that's why the potential is huge. And you have a CEO like DJ, perfect combination. Now you just have to believe in what this project can achieve. Hold and you will be rewarded in the future.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pitgar

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:35:55 AM

I've consolidated my other holdings to FSN too. It's about timing and priority. Build my capital first before diversifying.  No company has been succesful by starting to be diversified. They start where they know they have expertise and monopolize the market in effect, then they diversify as they have capital already. FSN is where I build my capital...
Sirokoshi

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:26:43 AM

Hello everyone! Tell me, please, is the launch of Mainnet scheduled for June or the end of may? A friend tells me we'll start in may.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:47:56 AM

Hello everyone! Tell me, please, is the launch of Mainnet scheduled for June or the end of may? A friend tells me we'll start in may.

Testnet in May would go a long way toward showing that mainnet in June can happen : )  If the code is anywhere close to as strong as the ICO smart contract code was I think we're going to do very, very well.Main net will be close to end of June.
Luka22

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:44:39 PM

I was part of their ICO. Great project. In it for long term.
Murza13

Activity: 896
Merit: 154

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 07:05:22 AM

Testnet in May would go a long way toward showing that mainnet in June can happen : )  If the code is anywhere close to as strong as the ICO smart contract code was I think we're going to do very, very well.Main net will be close to end of June.
I am ready to wait for more than two months, because I am sure that the result will be overwhelming and the FUSION team will provide a very high-quality and well-functioning financial product, I have already purchased this project with ICO and bought it about 4 times, I am very long in this project !!

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                    
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:59:32 PM

The project is not similar to other projects. A very strong development team. Excellent team and coin growth is assured.
miyami

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

SEMUX www.semux.org

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:28:29 PM

I am ready to wait for more than two months, because I am sure that the result will be overwhelming and the FUSION team will provide a very high-quality and well-functioning financial product, I have already purchased this project with ICO and bought it about 4 times, I am very long in this project !!
I heard that the FUSION team is planning to participate in the Consensus conference.I think they will announce the launch of the network and in the near future the price will start to grow very quickly!

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
alamgirbd

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:59:42 PM

Fusion is a exchange that's popular.
kenobius
Legendary

Activity: 1650
Merit: 1033

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:12:06 AM

I heard that the FUSION team is planning to participate in the Consensus conference.I think they will announce the launch of the network and in the near future the price will start to grow very quickly!
They are not in the list of speakers or sponsors https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NTmfkre3hIKJW3ekiBmNhrXaEuwIfdcr-cNVGKlkA4g/htmlview?sle=true
Maybe they are there as spectators.
adet23rc

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:29:36 AM

Guys. check this tweet out right now: https://twitter.com/cryptweeter/status/996080951804514304

Price is spiking! Wont be surprised if it will go up this way till May 17th. And I really wonder what is gonna happen when the actual announcement will come out. Usually price drops when such things happen. But it really depends on quality of the announcement. If it is really THAT big, we will be fine. Even tho I suspect it will be the testnet announcement (which is not that huge at all), I wont sell any before that. I still hope it can be something massive.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:15:55 PM

Fusion is the future of the Internet of Values. Have a look at their use-cases, you can find those on Youtube. Plus, they have a great team - DJ Qian is a veteran of the blockchain industry. Their advisors include former executives from Goldmansachs and Barclays. I haven't been this excited about a project in a long time.
corlinddd

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:04:54 PM

I was using this site for playing in past and can say with full confidence that they will succeed to get the maximum amount of money. I also will invest some small amount of money to become part of their profit sharing scheme through this investment. Grin
Cryptocurrencies News
Copper Member

Activity: 154

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:33:22 PM

DJ Qian on FUSION Technology at FFI

https://medium.com/@fusionprotocol/dj-qian-on-fusion-technology-at-ffi-d31c6879d9ba

Speaking after 3 days of intense and successful participation in Consensus and several months of hard work by Fusion team, DJ Qian, Visionary and Principal of Fusion, first introduced the functions, features, Specs and other important updates pertaining to the Fusion blockchain.

The 6 features introduced were:
•Lock-in Lock-out — The ability to Lock-in crypto assets from other blockchains onto the Fusion blockchain, for interactions with other assets, and then locking the assets back out (releasing them back to external blockchains) — Initially 4 token types will be supported: BTC, ETH, ERC20 and USDT
•Token ‘Time Lock’ — This revolutionary new feature actually redefines how we address and characterize a store of value. To date, Fiat or Crypto currency was defined by 2 parameters — type ($, €, BTC, ETH etc) and amount. The Fusion blockchain will for the first time include a 3rd parameter built into all locked in assets, which denotes the time period of using the token, separately of ownership. By default this is defined as unlimited (so long as the token is owned). But, it also allows defining a timeframe where the token usage is separated from its ownership, meaning the token may at that period be temporarily ‘used’ by others. This will enable very efficient implementation of various financial use cases (to be detailed separately), and is currently under patent application.
•Short address notation — Mapping of the inconvenient and very long address string to a short and highly usable ‘Account’ number. This will help to encourage adoption from the Finance industry.
•Cross-chain support — Support for cross-blockchain smart contracts.
•New token issue — Support for issuing tokens on fusion, similar but not the same as ERC20 on Ethereum.
•Token swap — Easy Swap for FSN ERC20 to native FSN token on main net Fusion blockchain– No need for 3rd party exchange to exchange ERC20 based tokens for native FSN.

Beyond these features, some more information was disclosed on the Fusion architecture:
•The average block time on Fusion will be 15 seconds, theoretically supporting 2000¬3000 TPS. Block sequence will consist of 9 transaction blocks, followed by a lock-in/lock-out block; This latter type of block requires a special node called ‘Supreme node’ to pack, for which staking of 5000 FSN will be required.
•The block reward for transaction blocks will be 2.66 FSN, and for lock-in/lock-out blocks 6 FSN, halving in approximately 2 years.
•In terms of token economy, FSN will be used as gas for smart contracts and as the judgement fee for conditional judgements (eg event/time based triggers).

kenobius
Legendary

Activity: 1650
Merit: 1033

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:33:54 AM

Great news from twitter

'Block sequence will consist of 9 transaction blocks, followed by a lock-in/lock-out block; This latter type of block requires a special node called ‘Supreme node’ to pack, for which staking of 5000 FSN will be required.'

'New token issue function - Support for issuing tokens on FUSION, similar but not the same as ERC20 on Ethereum.'

‘Short address notation function – Mapping the very long address string to a short and highly usable ‘Account’ number. This will help to encourage adoption from the Finance industry.

Testnet will be released on the 31st of May
https://twitter.com/FUSIONProtocol/status/997254258817843200
YonaTAK1

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:13:26 PM

TESNET DATE RELEASE

YonaTAK1

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:15:25 PM

Huge announcements were made at the FUSION Foundation Intelligence Conference in NYC yesterday the 17th of May.

Here is a summary of all the news from the event - https://medium.com/@fusionprotocol/fusion-foundation-intelligence-conference-summary-273a88500f75
Behiri

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:03:09 PM

Why is the bitcointalk a bit dead? They posted this announcement months ago and there is almost no activity going on here.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:16:03 PM

An unusual project in terms of token distribution. You can go at any time and for any amount. There are no whitelists, no identity checks.As I understand it, say they have collected three times more than you need. You will return part of the funds and tokens will be bought for 1/3 of the amount.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:17:15 PM

In the long term, the project may not realize itself because of the inflated goals and unknown technical implementation of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: