Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:55:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FUSION | Cryptofinance protocol for the Internet of Values  (Read 30688 times)
ThepowerofD

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:58:40 AM

I feel like fusion is hidden gem that's right in front peoples faces I mean truthfully I see it gets compared to Wan but im hoping Fusion is better
I already through a bag into this but wondering if I should throw a whole B in it with current market  price

https://t.me/FUSIONFoundation
Thanks for the link I did what I had to Do

You should join the official chat channel it is nice way to keep you updated on current development progress and what are activities of the team. It seems you are looking confuse about the future of this project that is why you are asking for suggestion from others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YonaTAK1

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:48:36 PM

Dear FUSIONites, check out this video interview with FUSION’s visionary founder DJ Qian from Blocfest 2018. DJ describes the two key problems that FUSION is trying to solve:

1. To be the value-connector between Finance ecosystems (Financial Institutions, Blockchains, token ecosystems) that currently operate in silos.

2. To increase automation, efficiency, accessibility and transparency in the Finance Industry.

https://youtu.be/-TmI5uRRiiE
wolfbear77

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:34:40 PM

Is there a discord channel?

https://discordapp.com/channels/480673421806796811/480674377772302356
YonaTAK1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:47:55 PM

It's worth following FUSION's founder DJ Qian on Twitter, lots of insightful commentary - https://twitter.com/djqianfusion
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:41:39 AM

Can you tell me, pre-sale and private sale token unlocked already?As i see only 29 mln from 57 mln in circulating (this is just a half of all tokens)  Huh

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
panosdada

Activity: 456
Merit: 102

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:12:42 AM

Can you tell me, pre-sale and private sale token unlocked already?As i see only 29 mln from 57 mln in circulating (this is just a half of all tokens)  Huh
At the ICO stage, 25% of the tokens were sold, that is, a part of the team's or expert advisors ' tokens has already been unlocked.

Yolmer

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:09:48 PM

Latest Technical Q&A with Joey

Question: I think it’s great that you pop into the TG from time to time - any significant updates?

Zhaojun’s answer: Going well, we have completed the development of dcrm3.0, dcrm4.0 is being developed.

Question: how is Zhaojun connected to Fusion project?

Joey’s answer: Zhaojun is one of FUSION’s developers!

Question: full time? does he have a profile on linkedin or elsewhere?

Joey’s answer: Yes, Zhaojun works on DCRM full time! Along with other developers, they are all based in Shanghai!

Question: Hey Joey, what can you tell us about the DCRM development, are you involved at all with that?

Joey’s answer: I hope that you guys are aware that Bitcoin, Ethereum and all ERC20 can now be Locked In through DCRM. And yes, I am involved in the development of DCRM. Just not in core development but required components around it We can see more different types of assets in the future. We will provide a list of them upon release! And yes it includes stablecoins BNB indeed is an ERC20 which can already be Locked In

Joey’s comment: We can see more different types of assets in the future. We will provide a list of them upon release! And yes it includes stablecoins. BNB indeed is an ERC20 which can already be Locked In. But also Gemini USD for example; which is ERC20 as well

Question: Will any BTC fork work in first version ? BCH, etc?

Joey’s answer: YES! Any blockchain that uses ECDSA algorithm is confirmed working!

Question: Nice!!! So,  the only thing that keeps us away from mainnet releasing is the problem with the hybrid consensus timing, right?

Joey’s answer: I can’t comment on what keeps us from the MainNet.. but I can say that the TimeLock issue that there was before has been RESOLVED!

Joey’s comment: But yes, there is a issue with the Hybrid Consensus at the moment

Question: a new issue?

Joey’s answer: No, no! The TimeLock issue there was before was resolved. Hybrid Consensus is a different thing!

Question: ah ok....the hybrid issue continues to be your target, right?

Joey’s comment: The developers are working hard on resolving the issue, and a lot of progress has already been made!

Question: So do you have any doubts that the problem will be solved? Or are you confident that it will be solved n just a matter of time? Great news thus far

Joey’s answer: Of course I am more than confident, everything in life is a matter of time. Rome wasn’t built in one day as well!

Question: Are you proposing to change the hybrid consensus mechanism. Will it still be POS/POW?

Joey’s answer: No we are not, the time is working on resolving the issue.

Question: Completely agree but I think a few people were fearful that the team was met with some unsolvable issues! This little update should be enough to convince all those who were scared to finish buying their nodes. Thanks for the communication tonight

Joey’s answer: There really is no need to panic at all. Let’s be realistic, this is crypto.. this is Telegram.. this is a chat with 10.000 people and barely anyone knows each other.. it’s a scary world.. but rest assured. FUSION is here to stay and deliver what it promised from Day 1. This is cryptofinance!

Question: It was hinted that the nodes would be optimized for cpu . Can you share a little more on this topic? Would a gpu miner be overkill and earn no more than a well built cpu node? This is huge for me looking forward to hearing back!

Joey’s answer: A GPU mining rig would be overkill right now, Zhaojun has already said that VPS would be good to set up a node.

Question: I recall. Are there any specifics for the VPs requirements so I can begin to compare quotes to host? Thank you!

Joey’s answer: Just a regular VPS (usually 2 cores, 4GB RAM) should be good as a VPS

Question: Can you run multiple nodes on one vps thanks

Joey’s answer: I think you have asked that question before! Yes theoretically you could, but I wouldn’t recommend it!

Question: I hope others are hear to ask their tech questions before you go. Most of mine are answered. I’m def curious about the existence of a Fusion treasury, our standing after the lawyer meetings in manhattan to discuss utility vs security, and if FSn has a lawyer to enforce any patent infringements

Joey’s answer: Well, the current Hybrid Consensus issue has to do with the timing where one is going faster than the other. Which makes it that they don’t end together.

Question: Have you selected a second stable coin to include in the dcrm? Perhaps usdc or gusd?

Joey’s answer: GUSD is already working!

Question: Has Andre reviewed any of the code as yet. Thanks joey ?

Joey’s answer: I have no idea, haven’t seen any code review from him!

Question: Is 3k tps your maximum future target or are you going to use side chain or shardining to support fast tps for exchanges?

Joey’s answer: We will improve TPS overtime yes!

Question: What about the website?

Joey’s answer: Yes, the website is currently being worked at. It’s really getting nice! Just as you would expect

Question: Some ppl said it is delaying too much....any particular reason? Can you say when it will be on line?

Joey’s answer: There is no particular reason, nor is there a delay. Everything is going according plan!

Question: Joey how close are you in  developing native FSN token wallet. Thanks my last question appreciate it.

Joey’s answer: This is something you should expect to see upon MainNet!

Question: Any dapp?

Joey’s answer: The word dApp is a veeery big word. There is a lot of work in progress, already yes.

Joey’s comment: Stay posted the upcoming 24hours.. There might be a small suprise

Joey’s comment: DCRM 3.0 implemented the DCRM algorithm on a Peer to Peer network. It offers RPC API calls and cross-chain support for both Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Now, it's time for DCRM 4.0 to rise. DCRM 4.0 will be implemented on the actual chain including Lock In and Lock Out on the chain. And since we save the best for last; 4.0 offers Multi-Currency Smart Contracts!
YonaTAK1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:10:51 PM

Dear FUSIONites, please join us in welcoming FUSION’s Chief Technology Officer, Bret Schlussman, to the team 👏👏 https://medium.com/@fusionprotocol/fusion-hires-chief-technology-officer-ac6e217ba30d
panosdada

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:25:35 PM

Dear FUSIONites, please join us in welcoming FUSION’s Chief Technology Officer, Bret Schlussman, to the team 👏👏 https://medium.com/@fusionprotocol/fusion-hires-chief-technology-officer-ac6e217ba30d
The Fusion team continues to please with good news. I think that after the full launch of the network we are waiting for the price increase.

Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:33:40 PM

The Fusion team continues to please with good news. I think that after the full launch of the network we are waiting for the price increase.
It can be said that the work of the FUSION team is very good because it works hard so that the project can develop and succeed, and so I think it is not impossible that the price will rise we will see it later so that it is clearer

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:43:58 PM

The price increase is relative to a time like this, if it is true that it can increase the price of course this will bring fresh air to the population of the token that has finally begun to fade. Hopefully Fusion can prove that.
YonaTAK1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:43:22 PM

FUSION made really positive progress in October 👊 https://medium.com/@fusionprotocol/fusion-foundation-monthly-company-update-october-2018-6ad018c2b73d
Yolmer

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:48:53 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2018, 10:24:11 PM by Yolmer

FUSION's CMO Holly Kasun @ FOX (1/11/2018) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvbdrQ2DD5g&feature=youtu.be

The rumor that this was paid marketing is false, just so you know.

There's also a new video on Fusion's Time-Lock Function: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlZ4hHUwMAU
panosdada

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:30:57 PM

The price increase is relative to a time like this, if it is true that it can increase the price of course this will bring fresh air to the population of the token that has finally begun to fade. Hopefully Fusion can prove that.
Of course fusion will be able to prove that this is a high-quality project. We just have to wait a little longer.

Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:06:34 PM

Fusion new website is live now..!
Yolmer

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:12:01 PM

DJ Qian FUSION DCRM 3.0 AMA - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43Y3dh7p2qY

crypmike

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 12:36:40 PM

Does this project have any analogs? YEED, PAI is also cross-chain platforms, is it correct? I'm not strong enough in tech details

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
YonaTAK1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:43:36 PM

FUSION’s DCRM technology is pushing the boundaries of Blockchain technology and propelling the world of Finance into new realities of interconnectedness. https://medium.com/@fusionprotocol/blockchain-technology-breakthrough-pushes-the-global-financial-revolution-forward-3ec1c6630c52
deeep

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:23:34 PM

This is some great tech stuff...
panosdada

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:16:39 PM

Does this project have any analogs? YEED, PAI is also cross-chain platforms, is it correct? I'm not strong enough in tech details
These projects have similar features, but FUSION is a more flexible and sophisticated blockchain platform. that's why we're all looking forward to the release.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: