Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:49:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinTrain micro cloud mining  (Read 446 times)
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:34:18 PM

Why do people don't understand what cloud mining is for me even if it that legit there is no way you could profit in a matter of years that just doesn't pay enough to deal with all your bills. If you might probably ask There is no such thing as good paying cloud mining company so basically it is futile to struggle within their premises.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:22:45 PM

Why do people don't understand what cloud mining is for me even if it that legit there is no way you could profit in a matter of years that just doesn't pay enough to deal with all your bills. If you might probably ask There is no such thing as good paying cloud mining company so basically it is futile to struggle within their premises.

But they are mostly attacking newbie bro. That is the reason we are finding the cloud mining investment has been widely invested by new people who does not have the knowledge on mining field at all.
There are few cloud mining sites like Genesis and Hashflare which are not faking the people with their mining contracts.
If anyone want to invest on mining Go with the GPU have giving good hash rate and confirm that electricity is cheap in your location.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:10:00 PM

There are few cloud mining sites like Genesis and Hashflare which are not faking the people with their mining contracts.
If anyone want to invest on mining Go with the GPU have giving good hash rate and confirm that electricity is cheap in your location.

That's nonsense. Every cloud mining service, regardless of them actually operating hardware or not, they all mess around with people, and that basically legally due to their terms. As soon as you sign up and proceed with payment, there is nothing that you can do anymore, because from that point you operate at the mercy of that specific service. Mining in general is just a wasted and unprofitable market to jump in. The only advantage of buying your own GPU's is that you have some resale value at the end of the ride, and that's basically it. The average person should just accept that mining isn't a viable option to go for, especially not with how the difficulties keep climbing up. It's just not worth the hassle for people strictly interested in profits....
bitcointrain (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:17:28 AM

That's nonsense. Every cloud mining service, regardless of them actually operating hardware or not, they all mess around with people, and that basically legally due to their terms. As soon as you sign up and proceed with payment, there is nothing that you can do anymore, because from that point you operate at the mercy of that specific service. Mining in general is just a wasted and unprofitable market to jump in. The only advantage of buying your own GPU's is that you have some resale value at the end of the ride, and that's basically it. The average person should just accept that mining isn't a viable option to go for, especially not with how the difficulties keep climbing up. It's just not worth the hassle for people strictly interested in profits....
The risk of investing in mining is exactly the same as the risk when investing in any currency. No one can predict how the change in exchange rate and the change in profitability of mining.
In principle, when you come to the market of crypto currency you agree to risk and it does not matter which side you are going to.
bitcointrain (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:16:32 AM

New hardware is here!
Contracts start working 7 may!
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:18:29 PM

On August 14 and 15, only one satoshi from cloud mining did not earn

Have you created this account to bump this thread? You answer and dead thread bump shows me like that only. I do not know from where you all guys are coming from dude. Even the op does not bump it but you are doing that here without any reason mate.

Whenever you want to get the answer please use the search bar available here that will give more answers for you.
If you bump the thread there would not be good move from you.
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:33:40 PM

I don't see a lot of data on the site that would allow me to trust him. Where did the owners of the campaign hide, what is their legal responsibility? Where's the sample contract?  In the few years that I am engaged in crypto-currencies, I have met dozens of similar and even better-designed sites. My conclusion -  do not trust this site.
bitcointrain (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:30:20 AM

Within a couple of hours, funds will be credited for missed days including the bonus as an excuse. Payments on faucethub.io will also be made today-tomorrow.
By the way, if you no longer want to wait for the return of your investment, you can now sell them on a new tab) https://mining.bitcointrain.club/market

Thanks to all those who support me and show patience, contacts with me will soon reappear on the site, these days I work tirelessly, I have enough strength only for work and for sleep, so I can not answer.

My anonymity is related to the issue of legislation in my country and the impossibility of legalizing mining as a business, once these issues can be resolved, the need for anonymity will disappear.

As for the detailed description of the terms of the contract and the subtleties - throughout this year I have repeatedly changed and improved the conditions for investors.
In the beginning, I had a poor idea of ​​how all this will work and what conditions I am ready to provide, now after almost a year of work I begin to more thoroughly understand that I am ready to guarantee and what conditions to offer.
From the initial conditions that the contract will be valid for a year, now all contracts are unlimited, you essentially buy part of the equipment and become the owner of the share of a concrete rig, after which the concrete equipment will be fixed for you.
I also plan to send this equipment in case of its full repayment at the request of the investor.

In general, this is my first successful project on the Internet and my first business in life, I understood a lot and learned a lot in this short time and will continue to improve the quality of the project further.

At the moment I'm alone in the project, I do not have any helpers or companies, for now all this is only in the plans and the future, the site's volumes do not yet allow anyone to hire or spend on advertising
venky15921

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

Hi,

Certain details/info on the site are wrong

For eg:
1)Today's satoshi claim limit was around 2k satoshi before 10 hours and after that i just login and it shows daily limit exhausted when i did not even claim .
2)In bank roll my investments are shown wrong .
3)I am not paid for PTC .

Hope you consider it and you can take your own time because i can understand the problems you may face .

Have a nice day  Smiley Smiley

Thank You!!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: