Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:15:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: "The Pharmacist" does not deserve to be a DT Member and his DT power should be removed
Yes - 49 (69%)
No - 22 (31%)
Total Voters: 71

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Join hands to Sign a petition against DT member "The Pharmacist"  (Read 984 times)
2girls (OP)

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:27:18 AM

As all of you know, "The Pharmacist" is abusing the trust system. You can see more of the details here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2789923.msg28522705#msg28522705

Join hands with me to stop this shit from him.

Answer the POLL above and lets see the whats happens  Cheesy

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 08:17:59 AM

What is this thread doing here?

Shouldn't it be in Meta? Regarding the poll itself, I don't think it makes a lot of sense. The_Pharmacist may have abused the trust system (or he may not), but the poll results will likely be heavily skewed anyway. How come? Because people who don't know who this member is won't vote, and that would the wisest and most reasonable policy. On the other hand, if he gave a negative trust to someone who really deserved it, they will evidently vote against him. Is this what you are hoping for? Just in case, I'm neutral here and I didn't vote. As I see it, you should rather talk to those who made him a DT member and let them decide for themselves

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 09:13:31 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 12:28:34 PM by deisik

On the other hand, if he gave a negative trust to someone who really deserved it

no , not all the people deserve it

But that's the whole point

That's what I'm trying to tell you exactly. It may well be true that not all the people that he painted red deserve it, but that doesn't make the whole idea any more valid and legitimate on this account. If even just one member fully deserved to be given red trust and he votes against Pharmacist, that instantly renders the whole poll invalid, null and void, end of story. This doesn't mean that he is not butthurt or didn't abuse the trust system or whatever (honestly, I don't know), this just shows why such polls are inherently useless and meaningless

Shouldn't it be in Meta?

Being someone accused of writing high number lengthy irrelevant posts ,you at least should know how the boards in forum work.Meta == Something related to forum Reputation == Something related to a person/service.Either way I guess you're back

If you have issues with the quality of my posts (as well as their quantity, for that matter), fire up a separate thread somewhere and we will discuss it there. I dare you to make such an accusation yourself (don't hide behind passive tenses). As simple as it gets (and don't forget to include links to my posts which you consider irrelevant, meaningless, or just outright spammy)

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1219

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 09:20:24 AM

As all of you know, "The Pharmacist" is abusing the trust system. You can see more of the details here
-snip
No.
No. Kick your own ass with your own BS.

This poll is invalid. Get lost.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:46:09 AM

Shouldn't it be in Meta?

Being someone accused of writing high number lengthy irrelevant posts ,you at least should know how the boards in forum work.Meta == Something related to forum Reputation == Something related to a person/service.Either way I guess you're back. Smiley

Regarding the poll itself, I don't think it makes a lot of sense. The_Pharmacist may have abused the trust system (or he may not), but the poll results will likely be heavily skewed anyway. How come? Because people who don't know who this member is won't vote, and that would the wisest and most reasonable policy. On the other hand, if he gave a negative trust to someone who really deserved it, they will evidently vote against him. Is this what you are hoping for? Just in case, I'm neutral here and I didn't vote. As I see it, you should rather talk to those who made him a DT member and let them decide for themselves
Rather,look for the motive behind the 'negative trust'.Don't you care about the forum and quality of the posters ? If yes,you'd vote against Pharmacist that is in support of the forum.

Nothing will happen.
2girls (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:12:16 AM

Shouldn't it be in Meta?

Being someone accused of writing high number lengthy irrelevant posts ,you at least should know how the boards in forum work.Meta == Something related to forum Reputation == Something related to a person/service.Either way I guess you're back. Smiley

Regarding the poll itself, I don't think it makes a lot of sense. The_Pharmacist may have abused the trust system (or he may not), but the poll results will likely be heavily skewed anyway. How come? Because people who don't know who this member is won't vote, and that would the wisest and most reasonable policy. On the other hand, if he gave a negative trust to someone who really deserved it, they will evidently vote against him. Is this what you are hoping for? Just in case, I'm neutral here and I didn't vote. As I see it, you should rather talk to those who made him a DT member and let them decide for themselves
Rather,look for the motive behind the 'negative trust'.Don't you care about the forum and quality of the posters ? If yes,you'd vote against Pharmacist that is in support of the forum.

Nothing will happen.

72.7% of the votes agree that The Pharmacist is a not deserving DT Member  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

2girls (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:14:43 AM

-snip
No.
No. Kick your own ass with your own BS.

Answer the POLL above and lets see the whats happens  Cheesy
This poll is invalid. Get lost.

Shame on you on using the words "Get Lost"...This is not a Shit Post by you...Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:21:01 AM

72.7% of the votes agree that The Pharmacist is a not deserving DT Member  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Since when a scammer's opinion started counting towards a rational judgement ? You can even get the votes to 100% but still nothing will be/should be done about it because scammers don't belong here,even if they do,they must be accompanied by a negative feedback.Stop wasting time on such polls,they won't be effective.
2girls (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:25:07 AM

Since when a scammer's opinion started counting towards a rational judgement ? You can even get the votes to 100% but still nothing will be/should be done about it because scammers don't belong here,even if they do,they must be accompanied by a negative feedback.Stop wasting time on such polls,they won't be effective.

Thats when a handful of DT members abuse the system and not helping is any way to the forum. See the language of each of DT members and you will see how they were born and how they got educated and manners  Shocked Shocked Shocked

yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:32:40 AM

Even thou how many times you try to make a poll like this. It  is really ineffective way to kick "The_Pharmacist" for being a Default Trust Member. 
And the way OP did is not a professional way of asking help to vote. Are you too guilty of the things that you have done or you just want another red flag from other DT members.?
2girls (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:37:16 AM

Even thou how many times you try to make a poll like this. It  is really ineffective way to kick "The_Pharmacist" for being a Default Trust Member. 
And the way OP did is not a professional way of asking help to vote. Are you too guilty of the things that you have done or you just want another red flag from other DT members.?

My friend, i know nothing will happen here but we should protest against the evil.

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:07:27 AM

Even with 100% people voted yes nothing will happened to Pharmacist
Maybe Y'all need to chill out and reflect why you got -neg in the first place, I mean it's not that hard, its blatantly placed on your trust page Roll Eyes

Thats when a handful of DT members abuse the system and not helping is any way to the forum. See the language of each of DT members and you will see how they were born and how they got educated and manners  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Those were the languages used after being in the community for so long, you got molded in it and learned the good and the bad aspect of the community

My friend, i know nothing will happen here but we should protest against the evil.
You're basically just wasted everyone's time, including yourself
If you really want Pharmacist to be removed from DT then you will need to speak about it in official channel
Hooli1

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 12:25:14 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 01:00:00 PM by Hooli1

Agreed with OP
have seen couple of commets and he seems like a frustrated kid to me .
what is more sad that he's not a kid at all.  probably on his 30 or 40+
the DT members  specially the pharmacist guy who mentioned here and Lauda have been  suffered from child abuse on their life,  and this forum is post-therapy for them.
2girls (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:41:50 PM

Even with 100% people voted yes nothing will happened to Pharmacist
Maybe Y'all need to chill out and reflect why you got -neg in the first place, I mean it's not that hard, its blatantly placed on your trust page Roll Eyes

Those were the languages used after being in the community for so long, you got molded in it and learned the good and the bad aspect of the community

You're basically just wasted everyone's time, including yourself
If you really want Pharmacist to be removed from DT then you will need to speak about it in official channel

Yes, but your time is not wasted because you will be paid for this shit post as you are in Moonlite campaign  Wink

2girls (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:43:52 PM

Agreed with OP
have seen couple of commets and he seems like a frustrated kid to me .
what is more sad that he's not a kid at all.  probably on his 30 or 40+
the DT members  specially the pharmacist guy who mentioned here and Lauda have been  suffered from child abuse on their life,  and this forum is post-therapy for them.

leave alone the history, as i already know what these DT members faced in childhood, they don't know even whats coming in their old hood after making so many heart cries Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
God will give  them most terrible death, they could think of.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:52:43 PM

God will give  them most terrible death, they could think of.

Why don't you pray to your god to have The Pharmacist removed from Default Trust?

Because you understand it is in his plan for TP to stay on DT.  You can't go against the plan of your god.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:22:27 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2789923.msg28522705#msg28522705

Most of his negative trust was given before he was even DT2 - it's funny that overnight when he became a part of the DT2 list there are infinitely more butthurt people complaining about their negative trust given by The Pharmacist.

All I see is that The Pharmacist is expressing what he feels, whether you are trustworthy or not. And his trust rating is completely legit, he's referenced to the instance that you have bid on an account as well.

Any account buyer right now will face a negative trust as penalty, more and more DT members are starting to do this.

Smiley
bizbwan

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:31:41 PM

I've been hearing about this username from some quite time now. what I heard is he is a racist a lot of filipinos are mad at him. I dont want to elaborate why, It is up to this forums' admin to discipline someone according to the rules.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:56:57 AM

Did you won the petition here? I don't think you will ever win or regain your account, Try this https://www.change.org/start-a-petition and invite all people to write their and advertise in T.V.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:11:21 PM

I've been hearing about this username from some quite time now. what I heard is he is a racist a lot of filipinos are mad at him. I dont want to elaborate why, It is up to this forums' admin to discipline someone according to the rules.

There's no rule about no racism, trust isn't moderated
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: