Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:01:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto faster & cheaper?  (Read 2986 times)
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 12:55:47 AM

The entire crypto world is growing gradually as the people become more familiar with the concept of crypto each time. More and more projects are being developed with new technologies integrated into the Blockchain. This is bringing more life and amazing features to some coins on the market. The future of crypto is obviously bright and will certainly meet the mainstream adoption.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:25:13 AM

When there's a congested network for ethereum fees are increasing too. And this is also applicable for other networks like Litecoin's and other potential blockchain's that will be congested if something goes on hype for those coins. Isn't that great? everyone is free to use what type of payment they want but I'd rather go with the most popular payment method and that is bitcoin.
Right now fees are incredibly low and acceptable.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:09:39 AM

Bitcoin fees are higher than any other coin. This is due to a lack of scalability and thus high mining fees, which also effects transaction speeds. Ethereum and LiteCoin have much lower fees and send much faster. XRP is cheaper and faster than that. IOTA is free but their wallet is not quite up to par yet. This market is still very young and growing. Eventually these issues will be worked out. But the great thing about competition is that you can choose which method you want to use. And if you’d rather stay in the fiat world you’re free to do that as well.

Crypto now runs faster because its all cheap that makes buyers interesed for a cheap price of all coins now tohold for the coming pump of cryptos.To give hope future to every one.
ChriS474

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:15:33 PM

I think faster for me personally was true but I don't think it's cheaper than other coins because we cannot even guess the price so, and also I think bitcoin was the best in crypto world.
Minionnn

Activity: 204

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:39:52 PM

Bitcoin is popular but transaction fees are high. At present, there are many good cryptos, it's transaction fee is low and transaction speed is very fast. So, the bitcoin's market is being shared. I think bitcoin should improve technology and reduce transaction fees to improve the number of investors.

fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:47:05 AM

Bitcoin fees are higher than any other coin. This is due to a lack of scalability and thus high mining fees, which also effects transaction speeds. Ethereum and LiteCoin have much lower fees and send much faster. XRP is cheaper and faster than that. IOTA is free but their wallet is not quite up to par yet. This market is still very young and growing. Eventually these issues will be worked out. But the great thing about competition is that you can choose which method you want to use. And if you’d rather stay in the fiat world you’re free to do that as well.

There are many coins which have faster speed and lower fees than bitcoin indeed. But i think we need liquidity and volumes.
A new coin usually faster and cheap, but the volume still low. That's why peoples prefer to use existing coins with a big volumes like btc, eth, xrp, etc.

rez303

Activity: 338
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:54:57 AM

It's completely faster than bank transfer systems, and that's why there are more than $ 10 billion in daily transactions in the Cryptocurrency market. This is a potential and a sign of strong growth in the future. If a Cryptocurrency bank is expanding around the world, banks are sure to collapse now!

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:02:58 AM

Indeed, Crypto has a higher advantage, but there are still many who have not received it, or maybe not many know about it. So in the next few years crypto will grow more and more communities will join.
diamond_shine1

Activity: 437
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:19:21 AM

yes I agree with you, crypto is a faster and cheaper transaction fee
I think fiat will no longer be used in the next few years and crypto will master every payment transaction.

memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:35:47 AM

I still choose bitcoin as a transaction fee and I have done it all over, probably because I am used to using bitcoin for a long time so trusting and sure about other things will surely pass and will completely ignore where to go in exchange.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:50:07 AM

Crypto has many items, bitcoin is one of it with high fee, the other can be cheaper . IT depend on how much people use them. the more people use it, the higher fee it costs. for example , bitcoin and eth are high fee
You right, because the network will get more crowded, of course more longer confirmation process will occur, if you use a cheap fee. but crypto isn't just Bitcoin and Ethereum right? so to avoid the expensive fees, I always use others altcoin for transactions like doge. which is very cheap and the transaction is quite fast..
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:28:04 AM

yeah, every coin have their advantages itself. and every new coin release, they will use the old as example than develop by their ways and in any field.
sometimes people complain about some coin for small deal. you can solve your problem like if you want to transfer, just exchange to coin that have low cost and you must calculation the different between two coin. its simple

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:40:30 AM

yeah indeed crypto are faster and cheaper than FIAT when doing p2p transaction, it would cost just a little fee for very quick transaction for you if want to doing transaction with people in the alongside of the world

Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:40:41 AM

Just wait till lightning networks arrive! For sure, transaction fees will lessen and the transaction is too fast. As of now, there are no cryptocurrencies I have know that has free and fast transaction. In fact, bitcoin and ethereum are the only cryptocurrencies I admire in terms of transaction, why? Because I already made different transactions using only this.

Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:54:47 AM

Just wait till lightning networks arrive! For sure, transaction fees will lessen and the transaction is too fast. As of now, there are no cryptocurrencies I have know that has free and fast transaction. In fact, bitcoin and ethereum are the only cryptocurrencies I admire in terms of transaction, why? Because I already made different transactions using only this.

Exactly what you disclose, until now crypto provides the facility, fast and cheap. After you prove it you will continue to use it and forget about fiat. Crypto is an extraordinary and beneficial invention.
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:59:37 AM

Crypto is faster and cheaper? Of course, bitcoin does not just take up a large part of the crypto(over 50%), it's faster and more secure, it also has the added security of blockchain technology in bitcoin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:01:05 AM

Crypto now runs faster because its all cheap that makes buyers interesed for a cheap price of all coins now tohold for the coming pump of cryptos.To give hope future to every one.

Most of the cryptocurrencies are extremely fast. Some of them, for instance Ethereum, are a bit slower but still, they are faster than the traditional money. Additionally, the transactions of the crypto do not cost much.
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:19:09 AM

It is true that bitcoin has transaction fees and transaction speed higher compared to other cryptocurrencies out there but we must not forget that bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency ever created which makes its capability in terms of security and reliability to be very much proven for about a decade already which other coins are going to be achieved first to become more reliable to overthrow bitcoin
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:05:19 AM

The entire crypto world is growing gradually as the people become more familiar with the concept of crypto each time. More and more projects are being developed with new technologies integrated into the Blockchain. This is bringing more life and amazing features to some coins on the market. The future of crypto is obviously bright and will certainly meet the mainstream adoption.

The future of crypto is really bright and enchanting. However, the world of Fiat is clearer and more familiar to many people, especially the elderly or poorly educated. Therefore, we will not leave Fiat until 2-3 generations of people of a new type are born.
ChriS474

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:33:26 AM

Cryptocurrency is faster but it is not cheaper. Normal middle class person cannot afford this business. It is said to be faster as compare to rest of others. Among all cryptocurrency Bitcoin is faster and have high rates. So we suggest you to invest your money in this currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: