Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:12:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Negative rating - Kind attention Lauda Sir/Ma'am  (Read 356 times)
savioroshan (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:10:25 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 06:28:29 AM by savioroshan

deleted

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 3010

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 08:44:26 AM

I swear from now onwards I wont do anything without asking your permission .

Hmmm, I think you may have something there.  A good way to have Lauda remove the negative trust!

I mean, who doesn't want to get dozens of PMs from hundreds of potential scammers asking if it's OK to do a certain thing on the forum...

Huh

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 09:30:57 AM

I mean, who doesn't want to get dozens of PMs from hundreds of potential scammers asking if it's OK to do a certain thing on the forum...
Sad I'm putting all of these PM spammers on ignore. There are legitimate requests regarding scammers that need to be tagged, which get drowned by their useless whining. If they want to *make a case* against the rating, they should appeal in the thread which led to it or create on in the Reputation section. All those who make threads in Meta just confirm that their rating is warranted.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213

Dont be a ShitcoInfluencer for quick bux, it sucks

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:05:12 AM

Sir/Ma'am Now I have moved the thread to reputation section. Please be kind enough to look into my request.

Man you gotta stop kissing Lauda's ass for a minute. Every post of your after you got negged is about this shitstorm of ICO ANN Bumping.

Tell me something - if you had some good stuff to talk in the forum and discuss about with other members (which is what a forum is for) then you not be bothered by this trust rating and would have continued doing your shitbumping. Are you doing that? NO you are ass licking every second about Lauda to get your neg removed. Possibly because this deters your "business".

That proves one thing - you come to this forum every morning to spam it for money - just like millions of other shitposters from your country. Go away from this forum once and for all. (I know you will be back.)

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:18:29 AM

Sir/Ma'am Now I have moved the thread to reputation section. Please be kind enough to look into my request.

Man you gotta stop kissing Lauda's ass for a minute. Every post of your after you got negged is about this shitstorm of ICO ANN Bumping.

Tell me something - if you had some good stuff to talk in the forum and discuss about with other members (which is what a forum is for) then you not be bothered by this trust rating and would have continued doing your shitbumping. Are you doing that? NO you are ass licking every second about Lauda to get your neg removed. Possibly because this deters your "business".

That proves one thing - you come to this forum every morning to spam it for money - just like millions of other shitposters from your country. Go away from this forum once and for all. (I know you will be back.)

This also proves one thing that in every 2nd posts you use the same shit world.  You urself a shit poster ..see ur post history...full of spam. Grin Grin Grin

savioroshan (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:48:22 PM

I am not kissing anyone's ass . I am requesting Lauda to lift my negative trust which I got because of ignorance.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 12:49:52 PM

I am not kissing anyone's ass . I am requesting Lauda to lift my negative trust which I got because of ignorance.
Everyone makes mistakes. Remind me again once my rating gets lifted for my, well intended, but utter misjudgment. Seems fair to me.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Hooli1

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 12:54:30 PM

Man you gotta stop sucking up to Lauda/mods  on every comment you made.
it won't give you DT rank nor  green trust just get the fuck out of here and stop desperately seek for attention.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213

Dont be a ShitcoInfluencer for quick bux, it sucks

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 01:17:04 PM

it won't give you DT rank nor  green trust just get the fuck out of here and stop desperately seek for attention.

Dear Hooli, you can tell that very easily. You know it took me nearly one and half years to reach here ie to become a hero member and this account is everything to me.

So you are confessing that you had been "farming" this account for a year now so that you could become a Hero Member simply to get paid for campaigns and so on?

People like you need to get a job and a life. Stop spamming this forum with your bullshit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hooli1

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 01:22:13 PM

Dear Hooli, you can tell that very easily. You know it took me nearly one and half years to reach here ie to become a hero member and this account is everything to me.

So you are confessing that you had been "farming" this account for a year now so that you could become a Hero Member simply to get paid for campaigns and so on?

People like you need to get a job and a life. Stop spamming this forum with your bullshit.

I was talking about TheUltra.

about your account just deal with it. she will never change the feedback and the account is dead now.
and when you talk like indian (sir madam) you auto declined and there will be no mercy.
dont you know our DT friends are anti third world countries?
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:46:56 PM

The humility and politeness is at overkill levels. This is a lesson on the importance of thinking twice, even thrice, before doing something or anything which can earn you that red trust.

You forgot to plead please, sir/madam, do the needful to get that awful red paint removed. Try paint thinner and a dose of never ever repeating whatever earned you that red trust. Promises and apologies might not help. The trust will stay red for quite some time. It's an ugly stain and it's a painful sight, that red blot.

2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:48:20 PM

Everyone makes mistakes. Remind me again once my rating gets lifted for my, well intended, but utter misjudgment. Seems fair to me.

Lol....Lunda is saying "Everyone makes mistakes"..You never give anyone a chance in your life

savioroshan (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:42:03 PM

If you can lift my negative trust please do it. I already told you that it happened because of my ignorance. Now i am locking my thread because i dont want other signature spammers like ultra here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: