Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:17:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin always be the king controlling the crypto market  (Read 397 times)
rampage101

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:33:00 AM

Now in the next few years, the championship will belong to bitcoin, one possibility of changing the situation in the direction of another crypto currency is very real. There are many new crypto-currencies, which are more convenient than bitcoin technology, but they will need time to gain strength for leadership.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:35:14 AM

As most have seen when bitcoin drops most alts drop too.
Most alts are measured in value against bitcoin value not fiat.

Will bitcoin always be the king on the cryptos?

If not how would alts become valued without bitcoin price.

hopefully that makes sense.
- Yes and No.
- Bitcoin as seen by the average audience ,is too expensive to buy and no-segwit-enabled addresses end up paying higher transaction fees.Bitcoin cash is being also widely adopted nowadays.
- As far as being  the 'King' is mentioned,every King has to relinquish his throne someday.Rather bitcoin will always be the father for every crypto-currency.
maryhansenn

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:51:03 AM

I think bitcoin will always dictate the crypto market because it is the most powerful one in there
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:54:16 AM

Yes, Bitcoin always will be the king of cryptomarket. No one defeats it. Bitcoin always leads the crypto market. That's why, when Bitcoin falls most of the token gone down. But when Bitcoin rise most of the token gone high.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:04:13 PM

Yes, bitcoin will remain the king for its nature. as no one can control bitcoin, bitcoin will remain the king and people's favorite.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:19:55 PM

Wot you mean with like 7 transactions per second and miner fees as high as $55 per transaction like  Cheesy

Now i hear people say but what about the Lightning Network that will fix things in maybe nine months time
but it will be excuse after excuse just like we are getting today as Segwit fails to deliver the goods, all by design
of course

You should not click the link if your dream of getting rich is all tied up in the Bitcoin price
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2776719.msg28395400#msg28395400

Banks are coming to Bitcoin and that will mean higher fees, not lower just like you have seen with Segwit

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
moetimas

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:25:03 PM

it is true, now bitcoin becomes number one and can be regarded as the king of cryptocurrency. if we read from the history of the currency, then there will be a new revolution. but in the case of bitcoin, it looks like it's still going to run, because I think it's new and not yet the time for bitcoin to be replaced with another crypto. maybe the main problem that is on bitcoin is transaction cost issue and confirmation time, I am afraid this will be bad for future bitcoin.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:31:08 PM

As long as bitcoin remains the only road on getting other cryptocurrencies, it will dominate the market for a long time. Also, deep pockets have already established their control on the bitcoin market and would likely be until it is profitable (which is still true even up to this day). Other altcoins can be profitable and can bring you a large payday, but do note that you can't acquire them directly with fiat so you need to still get bitcoin before anything else, which I think would remain the case for a long time given that no exchange would accept fiat deposits for cryptocoins.
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:46:22 PM

Yes but Almost all the eyes are focused on the Bitcoin where it is the most time and money invested around the crypto market because of how far it already reach since the year it was found. It almost introduced the brand new way of using money with ease in our lives. There might be other cryptos that were made during its birth but Bitcoin dominated in price and it is what people really loved to invest at. Its price leap yearly is what makes encourage more investors to buy bitcoins. Unlike other cryptos, it was the number one crypto that is active in news that's why it became mainstream.
Paupau29

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:46:06 PM

I dont think that bitcoin will always be the king bcoz in these past few years other cryptocurrency like alts proven to be legitimate and trusted so there is a chance to other cryptocurrency if it is marketed or much demanded by people
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:19:53 PM

Ethereum might catch up to bitcoin but i think bitcoin will always be the "king" of crypto. But maybe someday, bitcoin and eth will battle for the throne.
kevindeangelis

Activity: 448
Merit: 130

3D-Printing goes Blockchain!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:23:41 PM

In my opinion, it seems like btc will protect its current position, at least for now. Many people thinks that it’s one and only king of the market but i also think ethereum might have a chance in future

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:30:09 PM

In my opinion, it seems like btc will protect its current position, at least for now. Many people thinks that it’s one and only king of the market but i also think ethereum might have a chance in future

We can't say yet because we can only predict what will happen but still there is no assurance. Only faith will be matter and if you believe on bitcoin then it will probably still be the king in the future. Yes, we must also consider altcoins which offers great technology also and bitcoin must improve a lot so he will remain on top in the long run.
ronremsey25

Activity: 161
Merit: 101

AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:42:09 PM

It is true the there are many new Cryptocurrencies that have more potential in Bitcoin base on their development plan. But as other coins rise, it will also lead on rising of Bitcoin. Bitcoin has been the reference of other cryptocurrency since it started. It has been more popular because of the rise up to $17K and above. And above all, because of other currency Bitcoin has it powers because of the investor and because of other currency. If Bitcoin will will fall and die, i guess all cryptocurrency will also be drag down.

farhaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:50:11 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 10:01:33 AM by farhaan

Till now, the situation seems to be like allowing only bitcoin to be the king of cryptocurrencies.Its really hard for any other coin to gain such a huge trust as bitcoin has got from the people.People have trust in bitcoin but it could not be said that they would also trust altcoins too.Also,there are hundreds of altcoins available in the market which totally confuses the investors and most of them don't find altcoins as a safe investment.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:28:34 AM

It's first crypto currency but in the future some coins can be similar to it of course because they have different developers like example of many banks now,Eth developer wants to be like btc but the support are still few that's why it not happen but i think in some time it can happen because they want and of course they believe it can happen like they authorized also eth to fiat exchange.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:30:48 AM

As long as bitcoin remains the only road on getting other cryptocurrencies, it will dominate the market for a long time. Also, deep pockets have already established their control on the bitcoin market and would likely be until it is profitable (which is still true even up to this day). Other altcoins can be profitable and can bring you a large payday, but do note that you can't acquire them directly with fiat so you need to still get bitcoin before anything else, which I think would remain the case for a long time given that no exchange would accept fiat deposits for cryptocoins.

What do you mean? In case to get another altcoin, I would say to stay more in bitcoin if you have the money. Mostly people convert their btc to altcoin because bitcoin price is dropping mean while altcoin get pumped. They will convert it and try to get more profit instead of do nothing

Btw bitcoin will still be king or base for any altcoin around, so bitcoin will always control the market, there is no other coin that can control it anyway
chizcake

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:34:32 AM

Its true,Ive noticed that when the value of bitcoin drop down the alts also drop,Maybe they are depending on the value of bitcoin in the crypto market.However there are some alts that was not affected but in general if bitcoin will rise,most of the alts rise too so bitcoin will always be the king controlling the crypto market.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:48:06 AM

It's likely that Bitcoin will stay as the King. The value of all cryptocurrency depends on the value of Bitcoin, when Bitcoin rises, most follows, same way when Bitcoin drops (significantly). This alone would likely justify that Bitcoin will stay as it is now.

If ever Bitcoin will be replaced then the new king will be the basis of the pricing of the alts. That's just how it is.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:28:57 AM

I think for the next years, bitcoin will still be a king on the cryptos but I don't know what is happen in the future because there is another chance for the altcoin to get increased but I don't think that the altcoin will defeat bitcoin. I think bitcoin is for the adjustment for the altcoin price and without bitcoin, altcoin will lose their value and if in the future, there are any coins that could be an adjustment value then bitcoin will be replaced. maybe ethereum or bitcoin cash is good for the next adjustment for the altcoin because the bitcoin price is too expensive and the altcoin will be difficult to increase higher.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████