Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:38:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie can not Join Bounty Program?  (Read 1903 times)
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:09:22 AM

Newbie Rank unable to join the bounty program?
there a chance to get it if you follow it?
Please Help Me

Newbies can join bounty program because not all bounty programs are requiring your rank for you to be able to join. Campaigns like social media, translation, blogging and others, are one of the campaigns in a bounty that you can participate without requiring your current rank. Only signature campaign are requiring it (most of the time).

As to signature campaign which requires your rank (at least one of the requirement), Newbie rank could hardly find a signature campaign that accepts Newbie. Good thing you're already a Jr. Member and good to see you have already participated signature campaign as what can be seen in your signature.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
sncc

Activity: 536
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:37:44 AM

While I did not join bounty when I was a Newbie, there seem to be bounties that allow Newbies to participate, e.g. for signature campaigns, see this thread:
Top signature campaigns for NEWBIE
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3051837.0
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:47:55 AM

Please Help Me
You can join in social media campaigns such as twitter, facebook, youtube, telegram and blog as long as you have many subscribers. If you are still newbie you cant join in signature campaigns because they only requires Jr Member to join in their signature campaign. I think there are some who accepted newbies but I think that is long term campaigns. So for now you need to rank up at least Jr member to become eligible in signature campaign.
21Dime

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:29:50 AM

As far as I understand the restriction was introduced specifically, since the influx of new players at the end of 2017 was very large. I also came only in December.
So be it. Life goes on Smiley Kiss
Cryptodetails

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:17:48 PM

Please Help Me

In order to increase the rank you need to merit, but for this, try to write useful information and be more useful to the world. Also must pass at least 2 months from the date of registration. Good luck!!
lexodig

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:24:55 PM

You can not participate in signature campaigns but you can still participate in media campaigns such as facebook, youtube, twitter, or join telegrams.
ghecarpuugi

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:35:27 AM

Yes you can there are some Bounty accepting newbie rank for signature campaign . but you will earn only a few amount of coins. for me better to focus first on posting , and then wait until you reach Jr member .when you are  jr member rank there's a lot of bounty campaign available for you.
Cuma

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:19:51 AM

It is unfortunate that most newbies cannot join bounty program until at least Jr Member.  That will take about a month and a half.  But what to do?  Maybe just airdrop then?
Zackmatthew

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:29:34 AM

Please Help Me

yes you can join bounty campaign even if your rank is newbie. there's a lot of campaign in bounty. you can choose facebook campaign, twitter campaign, youtube campaign, or telegram campaign. you can also join signature campaign but there only few bounties who accept newbie rank.
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:38:53 AM

there are some bounty campaign s that't allow newbies to post. you can join facebook twitter telegram youtube for as long as you are capable to join the campaign. the requirements is you have enough friends or follower's to the said campaign. but in signature campaign you must be atleast jr. member.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:20:16 PM

Newbies can not join bounty campaign or wear signature simply because they are beginners, and to avoid spamming. Before you can participate fully on bounties you must be at least in the Rank of a Junior Member and to get to that stage you must make constructive post to boost your activities and merits so that your rank can change from newbies to Junior Member. Welcome to the forum.
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:49:48 AM

Please Help Me

Correct me if I'm wrong, but back when I was a newbie, I was able to join some bounty campaigns, and I'm quite positive that there are still bounty campaigns that accepts newbies. Although, some bounty campaigns limit the activities that a newbie can participate in, such as signature campaigns and translation. Still, it is better than nothing, right?
AAA88

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:56:35 AM

There is a platform bountyhive. The site is quite new, but there are already a lot of users on it. There does not matter the rank on this forum
ArteMixer

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:03:53 AM

A newbie can't set signatures (or only very short ones), so there's no point in letting them join signature campaigns. It also encourages account creation spam, so the minimum is usually Junior Member for these two reasons.

Hello, excuse me for disturbing. I'm a newbie with 28 activity points and I have 31 posts. My activity points don't update since yesterday's evening. All of the posts were not spam, over 70 words, one with 350 words. What do I do? I need to rank up to Jr. Member.
Batogan

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:10:14 AM

Im also looking for an airdrops, that suite for a newbie like me.. Its a bit hard to join in airdrops that need a rank...
BCHachiman

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:36:03 PM

If you are referring to Bitcointalk ICO bounty campaign. It depends on their requirement some ICO dont required ranks but you can join in their social media bounty program
tuanvu2412

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:35:09 PM

you can some bounty campaigns accept newbies to ther Twitter and Facebook campaigns - you just need to check rules and find a campaign that you like
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:15:38 PM

As far as I know, you must be a junior member first to join Bounty.
You must read their basis/preferences.

Yes you're right. We must be atleast a Junior Member to join Bounty Campaign, but actually it's just for several bounties.
If you search it carefully, you could find a bounty program that Newbies can join.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
vicko27

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

Behind The Curve

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:31:05 PM

Keep the spirit and always be patient, as time passes we will surely rise in rankings,think positive, because we can learn a lot in this great forum.
BlinkLifeHippo

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:36:48 PM

What's there to repeatedlly tell it and pinch newbies like me -_- I am already hurted a lot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: