Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:22:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie can not Join Bounty Program?  (Read 1900 times)
coinmaster241 (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:46:32 AM

Newbie Rank unable to join the bounty program?
there a chance to get it if you follow it?
Please Help Me
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Svandis

Activity: 76
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:59:51 AM

Please Help Me

As far as I know you can some bounty campaigns accept newbies to ther Twitter and Facebook campaigns - you just need to check rules and find a campaign that you like

https://svandis.io/
▲ SVANDIS ⇔ TOKEN SALE Q2 2018 ▲
▲TIMING IS EVERYTHING  ⇔ ALL DATA - ONE PLACE ▲
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:01:31 PM

A newbie can't set signatures (or only very short ones), so there's no point in letting them join signature campaigns. It also encourages account creation spam, so the minimum is usually Junior Member for these two reasons.
coinmaster241 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:10:53 PM

Please Help Me

As far as I know you can some bounty campaigns accept newbies to ther Twitter and Facebook campaigns - you just need to check rules and find a campaign that you like
yes I try some but the rules that there are many that highlight the issue of rank newbie can not participate in the program bounty or airdrop Sad

A newbie can't set signatures (or only very short ones), so there's no point in letting them join signature campaigns. It also encourages account creation spam, so the minimum is usually Junior Member for these two reasons.
sorry I just know there is also bounty signature: D, which I ask when I want to join in the program bounty / airdrop there is one rule must rank newbie upwards Sad
GMule

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:38:34 PM

There are too many spam accounts being created (as there are no rules against multiple accounts).  So then it makes sense for bad actors to create them and farm the forum by posting low value posts and generating post counts to reach signature campaign limits.  This background noise is damaging for the coin and forum as valuable thread become diffcult to find in amongst the noise and forum performance is impacted by dealing with extra junk.

Just participate in the community, you will gain ranks and then be able to particiape without adding to problems.  There will be other campaigns coming along all the time.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:43:52 PM

Please Help Me

Just enjoy the community a bit, it shouldn't take you long till you are junior member. You can still participate in some bounty campaigns not regarding signature but you are probably able to do twitter, facebook, blog, video, translation etc. tho you will have to wait for these bounty campaigns to finish and payment might be like 1-2months after you do it but it could pay off.

Here is a post that will enable you to understand a bit more about ranks: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

The higher the rank you are the more text you can put in your signature which result in signature being prettier and easier to spot and thats why some campaigns even accept full memebers and higher ranks because with those they can put profile pictures. All in all I do believe that you should be able to find easer campaigns as being member, just maek sure to post at least once a day and be patient.

Good luck!
coinmaster241 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

There are too many spam accounts being created (as there are no rules against multiple accounts).  So then it makes sense for bad actors to create them and farm the forum by posting low value posts and generating post counts to reach signature campaign limits.  This background noise is damaging for the coin and forum as valuable thread become diffcult to find in amongst the noise and forum performance is impacted by dealing with extra junk.

Just participate in the community, you will gain ranks and then be able to particiape without adding to problems.  There will be other campaigns coming along all the time.

now I kind of understand, how the rules are made. Thank you for the information

Just enjoy the community a bit, it shouldn't take you long till you are junior member. You can still participate in some bounty campaigns not regarding signature but you are probably able to do twitter, facebook, blog, video, translation etc. tho you will have to wait for these bounty campaigns to finish and payment might be like 1-2months after you do it but it could pay off.

Here is a post that will enable you to understand a bit more about ranks: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

The higher the rank you are the more text you can put in your signature which result in signature being prettier and easier to spot and thats why some campaigns even accept full memebers and higher ranks because with those they can put profile pictures. All in all I do believe that you should be able to find easer campaigns as being member, just maek sure to post at least once a day and be patient.

Good luck!

thank you for this very valuable information, thank you for explaining in detail. hopefully it could be like you
robert.gn

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:36:07 PM

Newbie like us, can not follow a bounty program, you have to increase ranking become member first. Please enjoy and find out various information about bounty campaign in this forum.
Crytptohack

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

HodL!

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:41:50 PM

Just keep posting good feedback/content and you will eventually meet the post count over a certain period of time. Be consistent, read up, be informed/current regarding BTC, Alts and ICO's.

There is no free lunch here... Smiley
Crypto_Addict

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:57:22 PM

For signature campaigns you need Jr. Member at least.
For social media you need to check the rules of the bounty program.
Cita1

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:26:31 PM

How long should i wait before joining a campaign?
kadirmon

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:46:48 PM

Yes this is impossible. You should send messages until be j.member.
MadTillDead

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:09:33 AM

If you are meaning signature campaign, then some bounty campaigns has a vacancies for newbie, but it is not big money at all. Also you may write articles, make videos and take a participant in social media campaigns even when you are newbie.
Belliasa

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:30:33 AM

Don't panic guy, that mean you can not join signature bounty with Newbie rank. But you can join to social media bounty like twitter/facebook, or you can create their program to your blog or video. Don't forget to follow the rules.
coinmaster241 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:34:10 AM

If you are meaning signature campaign, then some bounty campaigns has a vacancies for newbie, but it is not big money at all. Also you may write articles, make videos and take a participant in social media campaigns even when you are newbie.

usually bounty or airdrop there are rules tersenu, which I often find it rank jr.member upwards.
so if it is so I can not do anything. and just trying to be a hero / legendary member. go to HERO
mortred14344

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:01:51 AM

On my own point of view as I notice in bounty program they are just looking for jr. Member and up so I think newbie is not yet eligible to join bounty program.
breaktime

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:06:55 AM

If you have 1000 friends on facebook you can easily join a facebook campaign.
Nkan25

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:08:48 AM

Google Airdrop alert and that page will give you some airdrops without ranking up on bitcoin talk. Until then, I've been trying to add to the conversation, help others out, or reading a lot bitcoin wiki. I've been trading since November and this is new to me as well.
lhadygreen

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:38:03 AM

As far as I know, you must be a junior member first to join Bounty.
You must read their basis/preferences.
beambee18

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:42:34 AM

How long should i wait before joining a campaign?

you should first increase your rank, so that you can join campaign, mostly they require member rank, but in altcoin, there are lots of campaign for jr. member rank
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: