Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:57:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin really secure  (Read 3095 times)
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:12:14 AM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,
Bitcoin technology is totally secure. As long as your data's or private keys will not exposed to other people. The only problem I see on this is how the people manage their investments as it takes a lot of confidence and knowledge when the price seems goes in downfall direction. That will cause them to distract and create a bad decision to sell their coins at losing price.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akopjpuge

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:13:29 AM

its secured for double spending, and no middle man, something like that
minthit

Activity: 325
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:23:47 AM

All I can say is bitcoin is more secure than the online digits maintained by banks. The protocol itself is secure. It's mostly users' error that make them lost.
yanxuanyunshan4

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 01:55:29 AM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,

The potential of blockchain technology is likely to contribute significantly to the development of the global credit system in the future.

But the day has not yet come. Bitcoin, as a pioneer in the application of this technology, should also bear in mind that hype is always risky and investment must be cautious.
ezekhiele

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:43:26 AM

As a bitcoiner as I observe bitcoin is safe to invest just believe and trust bitcoin. Bitcoin may down its price but it doesn't mean your investment loss because sooner or later it will pump up. The wallet used also in bitcoin is safe no one can hacked it nor blocked it.

magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:24:49 AM

Bitcoins is not safe to be honest because in this thing nothing is really safe knowing that it is an internet thing and can be accessed in the internet and they are a technology we all know that those thing can be hacked but it is up to you if you are gonna change your security everytime in order to avoid hackers but the thing is there are a lot of bitcoin users so it is impossible to hack you because you are just one of those million users. And so far bitcoin itself cant be hacked.
skillink

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:39:19 AM

The protocol and cryptographic rules used by Bitcoin still work many years after it was first made, which is a good sign that the concept is well designed. However, security flaws have been found and improved over time with the application of various software. Like any other software, the security of Bitcoin software depends on the speed of finding and troubleshooting. The more problems found, the more Bitcoin reach maturity.
nicpaig

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:37:20 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 08:01:07 AM by nicpaig

Yes it is very secure because all bitcoiner has proven to be rich and make their life easier to make a wealthier elite.Bitcoin is a kind of cryptocurrency that even in my dreams I'll never expect that this is they way to make my income grow.
falapella

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:56:56 AM

it’s very safe, if you follow some basic security practices. Keep your keys secret, back them up, don’t keep all your money in a single wallet, keep all transactions within the blockchain, use multiple signatures in organizations in order to ensure a single person cannot compromise the funds, and have a plan to ensure that relatives can retrieve the money in the event of your death. Bitcoin technology is not anonymous to organizations with enough resources to determine how funds initially entered or exited the Bitcoin network.
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:18:13 AM

I am not sure! there's a lot of hackers out there waiting for opportunities to take advantage..i think it defend on you  on how you are going to protect your bitcoint..

Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:51:01 AM

Yes, bitcoin is secure and safe if we don’t have the possibility to get hacked, change the password regularly and make sure that your password Is unique and hard to detect. Safe to use reliably without fear. Use blockchain technology to use the internet as a wallet to help protect your bitcoin. But the safe way is to distribute your money in different wallets. Don’t stick in just one wallet.
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:16:07 AM

I do not really think about it, true if bitcoin is an asset to investors in the world I support high for the development of trading cripto.

If the security of the first bitcoin savings balance coin cripto we have, we can keep the balance of money in the bitcoin warnet.

A good bitcoin address is good and can keep the entire balance of our cripto money safe, and the way we invest properly do not take the wrong action to trade cripto money read it first and make sure that you understand what to do before starting trading for the security of deposit.

taiyob

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:30:54 AM

Yes, bitcoin is really secure. you can transfe your money in whole world without bank. bitcoin is easy to use for user's. Nobody can't track.Even government also can't track it's transaction. Bitcoin is for more secure,and reputable than bank.
Toukexx99

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:35:18 AM

of course safe, because their has a strong record of security records, and the Bitcoin network is probably the largest distributed tally project in the world. Bitcoin's most common disadvantage lies in its user error. Bitcoin wallet data that holds private keys can be erased accidentally, lost, or stolen. This is similar to physical cash stored in digital form. Fortunately, users can apply security measures to protect their money or use the services of providers that offer high level security and insurance against theft or loss.
terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:16:48 PM

Bitcoin is not much safe when you buy in case of scam, like seller do not deliver service then you can do nothing. But in case of privacy its save, no verification, no identity, nothing.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:37:33 PM

of course safe, because their has a strong record of security records, and the Bitcoin network is probably the largest distributed tally project in the world. Bitcoin's most common disadvantage lies in its user error. Bitcoin wallet data that holds private keys can be erased accidentally, lost, or stolen. This is similar to physical cash stored in digital form. Fortunately, users can apply security measures to protect their money or use the services of providers that offer high level security and insurance against theft or loss.
Yes that is right bitcoin is safe and that is the reason that people are taking interest and investing money in bitcoin. In fact bitcoin is the becoming more safe because of the increasing interest of the people. I have seen a lot of people who have invested more that 80% of their assets in bitcoin. Its mean that bitcoin is the best investment in current time.
zwiggel

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:06:57 PM

Follow me insecure bitcoin. bitcoin is a virtual currency. bitcoin values ​​change continuously. Bitcoins may be prohibited in many countries. You should be careful when investing in bitcoin.
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:13:26 PM

Follow me insecure bitcoin. bitcoin is a virtual currency. bitcoin values ​​change continuously. Bitcoins may be prohibited in many countries. You should be careful when investing in bitcoin.
The one who is controlling bitcoin is of course a person, and I know how hard it is for him to form this one and I know that the bitcoin now is fully secure because it has a great blockchain, and if it is not secured then for sure it was hacked many years ago.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:18:24 PM

Bitcoin alone is secure but the way we store it is the one we should watch over to. Bitcoin can be easily stolen by some hackers considering the fact that it is not on your hand nor in your pocket, it is inside your wallet. Always be careful on choosing which storage you're going to use because there are a lot of scamners and frauds here which may lead you into a greater level.

DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:22:23 PM

Yes, bitcoin is very secure I think.Bitcoin is a crypto.currency which is running successfully from 2008.Bitcoin has got lots investors and fans who are keeping bitcoin alive.And they won't let bitcoin down.Again,if we talk about wallet security then bitcoin is very secure in this side also.So, you don't need to worry.Bitcoin has great future ahead, you can invest on it undoubtedly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: