Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:36:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin really secure  (Read 3095 times)
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:06:18 PM

I think there is no investment has no risk, investment any of it. investment money gold investment, land or bitcoin. all must have the risk. and bitcoin the risk of losing asset very large, as the price can down with drastically. thieves can steal assets bitcoin our existing wallet, so if we want to investment bitcoin. we have ready with all the risk. and we also have to keep the wallet US to safe from thieves.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:06:07 PM

True, bitcoin is really secure, the security system is no doubt because all security-related issues are already anticipated by devs. but it all depends on you, if you do not want to enable 2FA from SMS or Google authenticator then all security features will not be useful.

ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:20:52 PM

All in all, bitcoin is more secure than most existing financial services, including legacy banking platform, which has been compromised repeatedly by hackers.
Bitcoin’s technology can be trusted so long as you know how it works, or if you rely on the right people. All of the thefts in recent years have been the result of carelessness on the part of bitcoin owners, or else incompetency or dishonesty from the companies they used.
spartak-sbk

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:30:30 PM

Bitcoin is not completely safe for investment. Since it is considered an investment with a high risk, and for this reason is able to provide a high income. But the market is volatile and can go from the highest point to the bottom in a couple of days, weeks. Watch the market carefully and you will succeed. profit you!
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:32:25 PM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,

bitcoin is really safe and secure, its anonymous

Bitcoin is safe and secure, you are right about that. There is a time whe some people found a backdoor to it's codes and made quite a number of Bitcoin but it is immediately fixed and returned to normal after that, it is an impregnable fortress.

Bitcoin is not entirely anonymous since it is proven that it can still be traced the reason that criminals seldom use Bitcoin as a getaway.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:40:40 PM

At the moment, a lot of new cryptocurrencies, and after analyzing, you can try to invest in several new ones.. Some will fall in price, while others may grow well and you will earn good money on this type of investment.
Being decentralized is the thing that makes bitcoin the most secured currency in the world i think and the bitcoin organization is very conscious about its investor’s money security and they will never let anyone to touch anyone else’s money and this thing build trust among the investor community from the start there is no mishap in the bitcoin that anyone looted here so it’s better to use the secure mood of money to earn without risk.
Iblis 02

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:45:43 PM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,
When you talk about the obvious security of each person how to secure the assets we have.
Because of the many cases of losing just a careless person who experienced it, blockchain is designed with all the security systems so do not worry.
harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:31:53 PM

bitcoin will not be safe because many smart people who want to crack it like a wandering hacker should remain vigilant and should not in the slightest to look back.
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:23:45 PM

Of course, Bitcoin is secure, provided, you handle it with care. Bitcoin uses cryptography to provide security to its users. Before you obtain a Bitcoin, you need to have a wallet which is itself generated through codes, and you need a private key to access your wallet. When you receive Bitcoins in your wallet, you will need your private key again to use your Bitcoins. Coming to the hacking part, it has been nine years and no one has found a way to hack SHA-256 hash function. So, yes Bitcoin is fully secure, just don’t share the details of your wallet with anyone and manage it carefully.
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:30:46 PM

For me bitcoin is very secure. Bitcoin is really secure, it can provide very high levels of security if used correctly. We most also aware of our privite key, we need to do our part to make it safe.
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:33:15 PM

With regards to technology, bitcoin is far secured compared to other digital transactions. Bitcoin is being done through blockchain technology. Therefore, it is secured due to very high level of security and block system . But with reference to it's value, it only depends on people who believed in it. But I'm pretty sure that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency has a bright future.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:14:00 PM

In the side of the user, bitcoin is secure since you are the only one who knows about your private key and other credentials unless if you will give those to other person. But i can't barely say that bitcoin is secure during investments in an ICO because some may use fake accounts or scam ICO just to lure everyone here. Therefore i can say that sometimes it is secure and sometimes it is not and it only depends on the situation.

sana gull

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:27:01 PM

For me bitcoin is very secure. Bitcoin is really secure, it can provide very high levels of security if used correctly. We most also aware of our privite key, we need to do our part to make it safe.
The hacker always remain active and the always trying how to hack bitcoin wallet so that to et the money, therefore  i do not think that bitcoin is 100% secure, anything can happen therefore we need to remain as more active and should try to give some good protection to our wallet, were we have saved our bitcoin.
themughni

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:52:17 PM

bitcoin very safe and secure, the transaction cant be track by no one.
Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:10:10 AM

Bitcoin is very safe and secure. But of course you need to be careful in your password too you should keep on it and you must only know your account and password. About your private key you must keep it on a private folder or save it on hard disk or print on paper. It is up to you how to secure btc because you are the controller of your account.
Yes,  bitcoin is much safer. Since a lot of people are becoming interested bitcoin continues to upgrade when it comes to security. I do agree that in order for us to be secured also is to be cautious with our account, as much as possible your the only one who should know  your password to avoid  problems. Nevertheless, we are  rest assured with bitcoin.
pixelbtc

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:28:33 AM

Of course. Bitcoin is safe. That is the reason why I joined here even if I am not yet earning because I cannot join any campaign yet but sooner or later, I can also earn and join in any campaign to earn bitcoin just like other bounty hunters in bitcoin. Though the price of bitcoin is keep on changing but that doesn't mean that it is not secure. For me, it is very, very safe.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:59:53 AM

i think volatile of bitcoin make unsafe for who are not have knowledge about bitcoin, so can loss their money. so if we want to investing bitcoin better longterm. we can see at future many people need bitcoin for buy something their needed

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:14:21 AM

Security-wise, you wouldn't worry about bitcoin. As a matter of fact, it is one of the most secure products out there in the internet. So you could rest-assured that as long as uou haven't made your username and password in public, you wouldn't mind hackers trying to get into your account. On the other hand, if you are talking about bitcoin providing financial security over its users, I could say it doesn't. There are a lot if uncertainty in this investment. And the future is one of them.

Bitcoin itself is secure however the people around who has bad intentions should be properly guarded especially the hackers who only wants easy money without hardowork invested. Never put your private keys in public nor entrust it to anybody because that will put your account into risk.
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:20:35 AM

Security-wise, you wouldn't worry about bitcoin. As a matter of fact, it is one of the most secure products out there in the internet. So you could rest-assured that as long as uou haven't made your username and password in public, you wouldn't mind hackers trying to get into your account. On the other hand, if you are talking about bitcoin providing financial security over its users, I could say it doesn't. There are a lot if uncertainty in this investment. And the future is one of them.
therozaq

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:30:23 AM

bitcoin is safety and secured. that transaction not detected, its  anonymous
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: