Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:34:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin really secure  (Read 3095 times)
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:55:57 AM

If it's really safe I'm not sure because there are still out there hackers looking for accounts or wallets that have a lot of bitcoin to retas, but you can minimize the risk of hackers by securing your account with a double password and also not keep your assets in your account too much.
I think bitcoin is the most secured cryptocurrency. In any case, although bitcoin is the most secured, it still depend on us on how we manage keeping our bitcoin to a secured wallet to avoid virtual hacking. To ensure your bitcoin is secured, you can use offline wallet and store your bitcoins offline which significantly decreases the chances of the cryptocurrency being stolen by hackers or computer viruses.

yes offline wallets is a good way to store your bitcoins securely in order to avoid the risk of getting hacked because hackers cant posibly enter it due to the fact that it is offline.

however there is still a risk to loose your data if ever you drop your hardware wallet because there is still a risk that it can get corrupted.

hardware wallets are also expensive and hard to purchase if your outside the u.s  , thats why i would not recomend it to anyone if your only a regular bitcoiner that do not have a lot of balance.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thekafi

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:30:52 AM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,

untill today, I' m sure bitcoin secured. thats my opinion
m4nin

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:33:46 AM

Some people invest some if not all of thier asset in bitcoin. They are lured by its growing up value its equivalent to fiat currency but is bitcoin really safe and secure.? What do you think.,
All I can say is bitcoin is more secure than the online digits maintained by banks. The protocol itself is secure. It's mostly users' error that make them lost.
genocide

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:10:33 PM

I think Bitcoin is safe and secure because it was designed that way. Come to think of it, if it is not secured, why there's a lot of billionaire out there that bitcoin made. And to have an assurance of safety, we have to have a wallet where we can restore our coin to avoid of getting hacked.
dinar99

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:24:57 PM

I think bitcoin is very secure, the transaction cannt be track. it really safety
dinar99

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:32:24 PM

I think bitcoin is very secure, the transaction cannt be track. it really safety
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:37:42 PM

I believe yes, bitcoin is really secured. Based on my experience, bitcoin has never gave me any reasons to doubt about it. I tried to have different transactions through it and my earnings were safe. What we just really need to do is just to secure our private keys all the time and just entrust it to someone who you really know.
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:40:26 PM

What do you mean? The network? If so then it is safe. The fact that it is decentralized makes it more secure than those who are not. The fact that Bitcoin can scale is a good thing. The technology might grow that has a much more computing power than it was makes Bitcoin to adjust and upgrade its technology and counter those who threatens its security by making it much more secure than what it was. This is the fascinating thing really.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:06:52 PM

I believe yes, bitcoin is really secured. Based on my experience, bitcoin has never gave me any reasons to doubt about it. I tried to have different transactions through it and my earnings were safe. What we just really need to do is just to secure our private keys all the time and just entrust it to someone who you really know.
Yes true and no doubt that bitcoin is very safe, especially when compared to the current financial system that is banks or credit cards, as long as we activate 2FA then almost impossible bitcoin can be stolen.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:08:46 PM

It is safe if you are taking care your bitcoins! There are many hackers in the internet so you need to be careful for you to protect all of your bitcoins. You should keep your bitcoins in hardware wallet for you to secure all of your bitcoins.

imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:20:17 PM

Sir,Bitcoin is safe cause no one can distinguish our individuality done by dealings and as long as you use it with respectable purposes, and as long as you are not doing some unlawful actions with it. One-way persons are scammed when they visit a phishing website and enter their facts on that. Be vigilant specifically in transacting with bitcoin handlers.

bunnylegacy

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:12:22 PM

yeah I agree, because bitcoin is very well known by many people even many who meminatinya as savings in the future  both among teenagers and adults

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 30% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:23:43 PM

I wonder, why do you call him "sir"? He is not the admin, neither the OP of this thread or anything else.

I really don't understand why there are so many respectful people in here, it is a waste of time for them to be honest..

Sir,Bitcoin is safe cause no one can distinguish our individuality done by dealings and as long as you use it with respectable purposes, and as long as you are not doing some unlawful actions with it. One-way persons are scammed when they visit a phishing website and enter their facts on that. Be vigilant specifically in transacting with bitcoin handlers.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:15:23 PM

my opinion bitcoin is anonymous, I think it is secured.
bitcoins will be said to be safe depending on their respective holders, by keeping their private key in secret without anyone knowing it. if you look at its nature, bitcoin has an anonymous nature. this digital currency can not be faked by anyone.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:57:44 PM

Bitcoin security mainly depends on the process we would used bitcoin in transactions. Maybe in many people they tend to used bitcoin as a source or a form of investment and the security of bitcoin could be measure upon having the time to learn its system. Bitcoin is secure when it comes to transaction because it uses blockchain technology that has process on dealing its function on the market.
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:51:01 PM

Bitcoin security mainly depends on the process we would used bitcoin in transactions. Maybe in many people they tend to used bitcoin as a source or a form of investment and the security of bitcoin could be measure upon having the time to learn its system. Bitcoin is secure when it comes to transaction because it uses blockchain technology that has process on dealing its function on the market.
I think that to date, users of crypto currency are experiencing a problem only because of the market decline, and not because of the transaction. All transactions are safe, but the investments are almost lower than expected.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:13:10 PM

Bitcoin is really secure. Bitcoin transactions are very safe and secure. It depends upon the transaction sites you select. Eventhough all the sites are secure we have to be careful while transactions done. In this the private key should be very confident if we miss the key hackers will hack your account. Always choose the right wallet for your  transactions.

Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:20:47 PM

I think this bitcoin is safe but make no mistake, this security also depends on yourself if you insert data securely then bitcoin you have this will always be safe till anytime, and if want more safely you do not save too many assets You have in one wallet alone because by storing a lot of assets will terendus by the hackers who want to steal your bitcoin.

jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:16:24 PM

For me yes because no one can control bitcoin so bitcoin is secure but as being user we can make bitcoin more safe to anyone here by choosing a bitcoin trusted wallet here in the world of crypto.

Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:58:20 AM

For me yes because no one can control bitcoin so bitcoin is secure but as being user we can make bitcoin more safe to anyone here by choosing a bitcoin trusted wallet here in the world of crypto.

Bitcoin was very secure with the help of the blockchain technology. Blockchain has incredible encryption that it needs a quantum PCs before they can genuinely hack bitcoin. Bitcoin protected, and that is the reason that individuals are taking premium and putting cash in bitcoin. If it isn't secured then for beyond any doubt, it has been hack numerous years.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: