Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:22:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PoS][CSN] CRESCENT NETWORK TOKEN - WORLD'S FIRST MULTI-USE POS TOKEN  (Read 5511 times)
CrescentDev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:19:20 PM

As we have posted the ann thread, we hereby commence the pre crowdsale for the early investors. You can join and invest by clicking the crowdsale section of the ann thread which also contains the ether address for crowdsale.
What percentage of your previous crowdfunding? 1ETH is equal to a few tokens?

Please refer to the following details on the website.

https://crescenttoken.com/token-sale/
Missolawumi00

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:39:45 PM

What's gonna be the minimum purchase during the pre-sale and aside that how do the dev intend to respond to the scam allegation levelled against this coin?

Due to many people asking us to lower minimum purchases, we will limit it to 0.2 ether. Regarding scam allegations , we have given the proofs and made the details public.

I feel so glad about this review. At least there would be an opportunity for the not so rich people. I'm wowed by the plans overall.
CrescentDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:46:11 PM

After considering suggestions of many Community members, we'v reduced the Minimum Purchase value to 0.1 ETH, with following bonus categories:
0.1 ETH - No bonus
0.2 ETH - 1% bonus
0.3 ETH - 2% bonus
0.5 ETH - 5% bonus
1 ETH.   - 7% bonus
1.5 ETH - 9% bonus
2 ETH  - 10% bonus
(For those who have purchased already from the token sale, bonus tokens will be distributed to them as well)
Token Sale is Ongoing:
https://crescenttoken.com/Token-sale
CrescentDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:14:00 PM

when is the pre sale

Pre sale ends in an hour, grab the bonus soon!

https://crescenttoken.com/token-sale/
CrescentDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:18:26 PM

Your thread is very beautiful, and I would like to ask dev, you have two forms, one is airdrop, one is bounty campaign, can I fill both?

Yes you can fill both. Make sure to comply with the rules.
CrescentDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:57:17 PM

Your HARD CAP: 400K CSN Tokens, But the CSN token's ICO price is 1 ETH= 10K CSN Tokens .
Is it a joke that sales are so small that even a single person spending 40 ETH can buy all the tokens?

Feel free to buy all the tokens (if you can).
CrescentDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:03:54 PM

after reviewing the ann thread, i just wanna buy, sadly my money will come at jan 28.. i wish i can buy now while at presale..  Sad

If you buy for 2 or more eth , during the crowdsale, you get the same rate of bonus as the pre sale.
CrescentDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:17:29 PM

Ran through you whitepaper and came across ambitious idea of creating a Crescent Marketplace allowing it's member and users (community) to trade with your tokens.
I suppose it would be decentralized unlike huge online services?

Yes, decentralization is the backbone of crescent marketplace.
CrescentDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:21:13 PM

Look like few days after launch this project has attracted so much interest, will keep watching.
A rather naive question, what kind of wallet do I use to get the POS interest?

Any eth wallet that supports erc 20 tokens, MEW ,eidoo etc.
CrescentDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:28:48 PM

Im on the fence here.
This appears to be a good project on the surface.
After reading all these nice comments that seem to come from airdrop participants, i started to wonder why all the nice comments and very little participants dropping .5 Eth in your address.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x8B115EFD4d9cD4fE13834D9aBBDE45433cD89419

Seems like you have more people with their hand out than participants.

The people who participated havent received their tokens. I hope they will get them.

The community suggested an airdrop round in order to create more awareness about the project.
We already have cryptoroom.org up and running, we have posted proofs and updates on the mining aspect and will release teasers of the AR game soon. People like chasing no value products and that's where small projects like us are getting hit. In order to get more exposure an airdrop was made. This decision was based on the community input. All the proceeds go towards our listing efforts. If you have any technical questions, we will clearly keep answering because we have been working hard these past 4 months. We moved to crescent to peruse a more serious project and will continue to work hard. We have proved our commitment to our community all this time. Feel free to drop in the community.
CrescentDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:43:47 PM

Just curious - how will you decide whether or not to move from Ethereum to Raiblocks?  At what point would you consider the Ethereum network to be too congested?

When we have established ourselves as a solid project , and have the products running , we will see a lot of users tying to get in. If eth network remains congested and forces people to pay 40-60 gwei for transactions , we will move to DAG based coin.
CrescentDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:46:54 PM

Are you guys going to fully distribute the 5% of total token supplies as bounties? That is way above the average bounty campaign on BCT.

Seeing the current user influx , only 2% will be used as bounties. We will still have 3% more for future giveaways and bounties.
CrescentDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:48:40 PM

Hi

Nice project u have here, onlly one thing i dont like is the min--eth-- 0.5..

It was beter if it was lower,

rg

We have lowered the contribution amount.
HPC1984

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:56:32 AM

When I saw a bounty campaign from this project, I went directly to the registration form for the translation campaign. Does this mean there is only a translation campaign?

Hi Kino, that's just the way the form is laid out. If you press next it actually goes to another page with more bounties. You can leave that first page blank if you don't intend on doing the translation bounty.
Onix

Activity: 500
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:07:01 PM

Crescent Network [CSN]
The world's first multi-use Proof-of Stake token backed by a physical mining facility.

Official Crescent Network Website:
https://crescenttoken.com

Crescent Network ANN Thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2791455.0

Official Crescent Network Telegram:
https://t.me/CrescentToken

Participate in the Crowdsale to purchase CSN tokens at a bonus rate.

TOKEN SALE
SOFT CAP: 200K CSN Tokens
HARD CAP: 400K CSN Tokens

CROWDSALE ETH ADDRESS
0x8B115EFD4d9cD4fE13834D9aBBDE45433cD89419
(The ETH Address for Token Sale is provided on our official website as well
https://crescenttoken.com/token-sale)

Crowdsale
200K CSN tokens will be sold in the Crowdsale and at a price value of 1 ETH = 5000 CSN, where Minimum Purchase value will be 0.1 ETH, with following bonus categories:
0.1 ETH - No bonus
0.2 ETH - 1% bonus
0.3 ETH - 2% bonus
0.5 ETH - 5% bonus
  1 ETH - 7% bonus
1.5 ETH - 9% bonus
  2 ETH - 10% bonus

Special Offer for Investors:
For purchases, more than 2 ETH, the Pre-Crowdsale rates (2 ETH= 20000 CSN tokens) will be applied during the entire period of token sale

Token Sale will commence has commenced already:
https://crescenttoken.com/Token-Sale
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:13:09 PM

Are you guys going to fully distribute the 5% of total token supplies as bounties? That is way above the average bounty campaign on BCT.

Seeing the current user influx , only 2% will be used as bounties. We will still have 3% more for future giveaways and bounties.

Maybe you should adjust your OP then because otherwise it is simply misleading.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
CrescentDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:16:22 AM

Maybe you should adjust your OP then because otherwise it is simply misleading.

it adds up to 5% as stated.
cryptoniumD

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:35:15 AM

I am too excited for this coin to publish in the market.. Great to see clear perspective about the project. Go on team, i am supporting u all. Smiley
dotc8x

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:45:08 PM

Received your token bounty
Hope your project getting greatest successfully in future
Thanks and good jobs
poi35

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:47:56 AM

will there be any weekly reporting for the bounty campaign? of will it automatically sent to the wallet address provided once form is filled up?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: