Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:26:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Regarding my red trust  (Read 582 times)
Angelo Santos (OP)

Activity: 177
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:24:22 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2019, 11:29:08 AM by Angelo Santos

This is to make a clearer explanation as to why I got tagged. So that the public and especially my clients can better understand the reason behind my red trust.

I know I'm not directly offering the certain service but referring someone makes it an indirect move for me being part of it that I admit is my mistake. Eventhough I say i wasn't aware on the said rule, ignorance is not an excuse.

Explanation below:
This user made a post https://archive.is/z1gWb and he is asking for someone who can bump his ICO thread.
*reference below

I messaged him asking for what he needs and told him I have friends that I can call to do the job
*reference below

I dont know that it was against the rules and I have been tagged. My mistake
*looking for the rule i violate this is what I saw (correct me if I'm wrong)
<...>
15. No on-forum altcoin giveaways. [6][e]
<...>
<...>
Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads. You can't offer to pay people who post their addresses, usernames, etc. You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread.
<...>

Here's the thread for the accusation:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2502431.msg25592651#msg25592651

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:28:13 PM

Do not worry about...one can live with...
The problem is if you say it is raining...people here will say:
Do not trust this redtrusted member...if he says it's raining,it can only be wrong.

Angelo Santos (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:09:14 AM

Do not trust this redtrusted member...if he says it's raining,it can only be wrong.
Thank you, I appreciate your concern.

I truly believe that what you said at the end is a form of fallacy. Just because you did a mistake doesn't mean you no longer speak truth, it should only cover the mistake you made and not reflect you as a whole.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 12:19:58 PM

I truly believe that what you said at the end is a form of fallacy. Just because you did a mistake doesn't mean you no longer speak truth, it should only cover the mistake you made and not reflect you as a whole.

The fun in the story...in my story,I have been redtrusted for wrong reasons,but only redtrusts count.
You can say: "sorry for my mistake"...perhaps they will change trust color.

I have said: "sorry,but you are wrong"...this has not helped to change the trust color (lol)

Angelo Santos (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:46:00 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 03:09:11 PM by Angelo Santos

The fun in the story...in my story,I have been redtrusted for wrong reasons,but only redtrusts count.
You can say: "sorry for my mistake"...perhaps they will change trust color.

I have said: "sorry,but you are wrong"...this has not helped to change the trust color (lol)
Just felt kinda sad when I saw that I got tagged but I know being ignorant on the rules is not an excuse that's why I admit my mistake. Also they provide posts(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0) that newbie(i started newbie too) should read the rules of the forum before engaging and I take it for granted.

Though if ever given a second chance, I'll gladly appreciate it and learned my mistake.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: