Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:38:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [S] BTC for cash [€10'000 - €200'000] (Dusseldorf, Vicenza, Istanbul)  (Read 231 times)
carnage88 (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 11

I'm here for BTC trade and solving tx problems.

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:18:20 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 03:21:52 PM by carnage88

My partner and I decide to start sell BTC, for cash. We are relatively new here but we have experience with trades, and with connecting together good deals with right people.

We are looking mainly for big customers, that's our goal to find someone who wants to buy big amount in Europe. We can start from 10,000€ or 1 BTC and up to 200,000€ per day. Limits will change as we make more trades.
For first trade we suggest to make it using escrow through localbitcoins or if possible we can trade in person same amount to gain some thrust and to both sides feel comfortable.
For such service we take +10-15% on bitstamp, the price depends very much on price from supplier and on our logistic partners. Also keep in mind that this is price for cash trade.
We work only in few cities across the states of EU and our partners have an office in each of these cities. We can only work through the office, we can not do elsewhere if we wanted to do. We can meet in public place, but trade must be done in office of our partners. This is the main procedure, also you will receive document with whole procedure when you decide to work with us.

Use telegram for instant msg/call or PM and email if you have any questions.

Contact Telegram: @ kilo213

And if you have BTC for sell you can also contact me because we have some buyers who can't agree with our procedure so we like to help them out till they or we can change our conditions of trading.

Click Link if you have transaction problems.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carnage88 (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:12:36 PM

up

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:20:35 AM

We can meet in public place, but trade must be done in office of our partners. This is the main procedure, also you will receive document with whole procedure when you decide to work with us.

People who read this are naturally concerned about what could or might happen to them inside that office. Obviously it is an enclosed and private place, where there is a risk of being forced to transfer the coins under threat of assault or worse. Assuming you have genuine intentions, I can imagine how worried and nervous one would feel while counting the money and checking it for genuineness in the presence of several (most likely armed) strangers.

Why is a bank venue not an option? For example the coin seller's bank. It would be safer for bank staff to check the money for genuineness and deposit it directly into the account of the coin seller.

If I had the coins, I would be downright scared to be driven somewhere by a group of people (you mentioned partners so I assume a group is involved) not knowing if I would ever see my family again.

You should understand how sensitive the issue of safety is for anyone who takes on the risk. Put yourself in the trader's shoes. How would you feel, for example, being driven or taken somewhere, not knowing what might or could happen or who might be waiting at that unknown destination?

If you want to attract offers, you might need to change your trading terms indeed.

carnage88 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:58:37 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 06:31:12 PM by carnage88

People who read this are naturally concerned about what could or might happen to them inside that office. Obviously it is an enclosed and private place, where there is a risk of being forced to transfer the coins under threat of assault or worse. Assuming you have genuine intentions, I can imagine how worried and nervous one would feel while counting the money and checking it for genuineness in the presence of several (most likely armed) strangers.

Why is a bank venue not an option? For example the coin seller's bank. It would be safer for bank staff to check the money for genuineness and deposit it directly into the account of the coin seller.

If I had the coins, I would be downright scared to be driven somewhere by a group of people (you mentioned partners so I assume a group is involved) not knowing if I would ever see my family again.

You should understand how sensitive the issue of safety is for anyone who takes on the risk. Put yourself in the trader's shoes. How would you feel, for example, being driven or taken somewhere, not knowing what might or could happen or who might be waiting at that unknown destination?

If you want to attract offers, you might need to change your trading terms indeed.

How can I force some one to transfer coins if I'm one who will sell coins?! How this make any sense? Often here people post replays about same dubiousness but don't even bother to ready my post in first place. We sell BTC so we can't force someone to transfer us BTC if he will come to buy from us???  Huh Huh Huh

I would gladly post here our procedure and every single detail how this will be done but I don't wanna jeopardize privacy and security of mine or my partners. I don't know where are you from but here in Eu people will gladly do cash trades without banks and eyes above them. So we don't work with banks, we like to work outside that system.  Wink

Is nothing like that, we want to trade for cash and we have our way to do it, every potential customer will receive our procedure and every single detail before he completely decide to work with us. We don't force anyone to anything, because of that we suggest that we meet in public place so customer can decide if we look like mobsters with firearms as you described or we look just like people who like to do business.

Also I can't change my offer, if I change then is not possible to function at all. This is our system and works well, it is like clock, if you remove something it will not work any more.
So we are targeting specific customers, and if you are one of them you will understand what I'm trying to tell you. As example, I got a few queries from people who instantly know what are we talking about and I hope I'll make some good trades soon and gather good future customers.

I really like to explain this in every detail but I don't wanna put my business and my partners in danger before I even start to do some trades. So I suggest to you or anyone else who think this is interesting in any profitable way to contact me, I will gladly explain everything to potential customer.

carnage88 (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:19:03 PM

This is active again.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: