Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:58:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "[ANN][PRE-ICO] BUZZSHOW – FULLY DEVELOPED REWARD BASED VIDEO SOCIAL NETWORK"  (Read 33566 times)
BuzzShow (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:17:53 AM

A mainstream online video platform like YouTube has thousands of content creators behind its numerous videos.

From YouTube’s adsense program, content creators get paid a certain percentage of the ad revenue for their efforts. To state this in a more appropriate manner, content creators are actually “meant to get paid” for their efforts. This is because many don’t get paid commensurate sums compared to the time and resources expended in creating contents for their channels.

The few who get paid significant sums, achieve that with a huge amount of promotion and audience building which normally takes a lot of time.

BuzzShow is disrupting this tradition with the transformative power of the blockchain technology to foster an innovative reward-based video social media network where video content creators get an equal opportunity to acquire the gains from the value they create whether they engage in promotion or not. The implementation of cryptocurrencies ensures interests are protected across the value chain and the creation of a more acceptable (although disruptive) system that engenders high level security as well as value distribution.

The whitelisting process for the upcoming token sale is currently ongoing.

35% bonus is up for grabs in the pre-sale, but you need to register ahead.

Visit https://www.buzzshow.com/tokensale and make sure you  register at once to be part of the Pre Sale phase one period

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:07:18 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/buzzshow-17800 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Thankyou very much, Will let the team know  Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:14:49 PM

Hey. I have such a question - where to get the sources for participation in the art work of the company's bounty. I would like to make high-quality images and video materials for this campaign)

Here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GMUQB9q-2bODfrZppAA1VcfaE01WYfP6OWI9kiOIK6I/edit#gid=534383101

This is the form to join

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScXe01JzOKdBdt19g7Cd8v7APLoIS0pvhMgvhXTe3sBVYDwOg/viewform

You probably did not understand - I meant, well, for example, logo. Not the one in the pictures on the FB and the source, vector variant. Well, if there are some elements of the corporate style, then it would also be nice. I would like to know the name of the font in the logo and slogan, and so on.

vinayak739

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:07:34 PM

Looking good project. Hope this will go to the moon soon.
BuzzShow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:07:12 AM

Hey. I have such a question - where to get the sources for participation in the art work of the company's bounty. I would like to make high-quality images and video materials for this campaign)

Here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GMUQB9q-2bODfrZppAA1VcfaE01WYfP6OWI9kiOIK6I/edit#gid=534383101

This is the form to join

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScXe01JzOKdBdt19g7Cd8v7APLoIS0pvhMgvhXTe3sBVYDwOg/viewform

You probably did not understand - I meant, well, for example, logo. Not the one in the pictures on the FB and the source, vector variant. Well, if there are some elements of the corporate style, then it would also be nice. I would like to know the name of the font in the logo and slogan, and so on.

Thank you for comment and request, for a security reasons and as per our policy at these stage we cant provide our source files.
We hope you understand the reasoning behind this decisions.

If you would like to send us of a link of your intended Art Work and what specifically you need, we will be happy to consider

Greets

wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:42:00 PM

i want to share to all of you ... how this platform working according my opinion , The workings of this Platform when we have finished processing the video we will share we will enter in the phase where the creator and curator is the content of this scheme. Buzzshow aims to disrupt industry by providing all parties involved in revenue generated from content creation. We if in the scheme created by BuzzShow called with IPFS or if in explain InterPlanetary File Sharing. function to ensure the content is completely decentralized
stasik201330

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:51:09 PM

Very good, to hear about such news when you have a crypt channel in a telegram Smiley) I think everyone will be satisfied. Good luck to the team!
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:18:03 PM

Here

This is the form to join

Thank you for comment and request, for a security reasons and as per our policy at these stage we cant provide our source files.

If you would like to send us of a link of your intended Art Work and what specifically you need, we will be happy to consider

Greets
Thank you, I understand everything. The logo has already been drawn by the vector itself and the font has been selected from the public ... Can I specify its name in the bounty branch? Who knows, who can meritom reward?))) By the way, who wants can evaluate and use the banner for Twitter

Next in line is a cool avatar))

BINA HAKTA SINAGA

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:08:33 PM

hello i have a question..

why instagram isn't involved in this campaign
because i think somebody have many followers there
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:50:16 PM

I for one really like the look of this project and I'm confident that it will be a huge success as the platform is already up and running unlike other ICO's where they use the funds from the ICO to pay for the platform. This is what caught my eye with this project and that is why I support it.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
ayuwick

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:45:12 AM

BuzzShow has the technology with the ability to create channels and upload videos for free. This makes the company reluctant to pay special treatment on stage. They will support their favorite creators by sending Goldies
BuzzShow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:42:50 AM

BuzzShow has the technology with the ability to create channels and upload videos for free. This makes the company reluctant to pay special treatment on stage. They will support their favorite creators by sending Goldies

Indeed this is the way BuzzShow function and much more, with full Cycle economy in place compensating on base of Proof of Contribution mechanism.

BuzzShow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:48:19 AM

I for one really like the look of this project and I'm confident that it will be a huge success as the platform is already up and running unlike other ICO's where they use the funds from the ICO to pay for the platform. This is what caught my eye with this project and that is why I support it.

You are very right, ready tested web and mobile platform with its own virtual currency already embedded, now ready to be integrated with the Smart contract and later as per our road map releases will become fully decentralized.

Lots of work a head of us, but we are here to stay.

BuzzShow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:30:26 PM

Here

This is the form to join

Greets
Thank you, I understand everything. The logo has already been drawn by the vector itself and the font has been selected from the public ... Can I specify its name in the bounty branch? Who knows, who can meritom reward?))) By the way, who wants can evaluate and use the banner for Twitter

Next in line is a cool avatar))

You art work of Buzzshow looks wonderful and surely worth full reward on our Art Bounty campaign section part. you are super creative.
Thank you for supporting Buzzshow project, it means a lot.

If you wish to work closely with us creating different designs and art works for our general use and get rewarded in our Tokens, please contact us via email and we will be happy to discuss further with you on this.

BuzzShow (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 12:13:06 AM

It’s going to be a giveaway week. We have 2 active giveaways at the moment.

1. 100 Buzzshow tokens giveaway. To claim this offer, simply register on our token sale page at https://buzzshow.com/tokensale before the start of the sale on 5th March, 2018 and have 100 tokens added to your initial purchase for free!

2. $1000 Buzzshow special giveaway. Join our Facebook page at https://facebook.com/buzzshownetwork to learn how to take part of the contest .

Good luck

BuzzShow Team

arwanabounty

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:21:04 AM

this is a good and fresh idea, rewarding video creators and observers. in addition Buzzshow gives full control over their video content, transaction criteria, monetization and selection, hopefully can succeed and compete with youtube, facebook. as the future social video platform.
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:06:43 PM

On the 12th of February the pre-sale starts. If you registered hay you get bonus tokens extra.  Wink

Get extra tokens

If you are not registered yet, sign up today and receive 100 additional tokens
as part of your first purchase.

https://www.buzzshow.com/tokensale/  
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 10:17:01 PM

Not long to wait now before this ICO sale starts! Its best to get registered now so that we qualify for the bonus 100 tokens for people that purchase tokens plus the 35% bonus on top. This is one project I think will be huge this year as no one has done this before and also we already have the platform up and running unlike most other ICO's where they need our funds to build their platforms. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:31:53 AM

Not long to wait now before this ICO sale starts! Its best to get registered now so that we qualify for the bonus 100 tokens for people that purchase tokens plus the 35% bonus on top. This is one project I think will be huge this year as no one has done this before and also we already have the platform up and running unlike most other ICO's where they need our funds to build their platforms. 
Agree with you, BUZZSHOU  started ICO base on  platform has been running, BUZZSHOW has much higher starting point than other coin,  ICO just to better development the platform, BUZZSHOW token is more like a stock, little risk than other coin ICO
NickVasilich

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:16:10 PM

you prepared realy good. but i dont inderstand, why you applicathion better, for example, than youtube?
I think for the time youtube is full of advartisment activity and totally under authority of google! As weheard before from Zuckerberg, for fb is prohibited any info about cryptos, it looks like some power doesn't want  crypto info to be wide disseminated! that's why we need new altarnative services for video hosting, with decentralized content!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: