Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:36:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "[ANN][PRE-ICO] BUZZSHOW – FULLY DEVELOPED REWARD BASED VIDEO SOCIAL NETWORK"  (Read 33564 times)
u_chiha

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:59:37 AM

Its been a while since I last checked it here and thought I would check in to see if there are any updates or plans for the new year? It would be nice to see BzzShow listed on an exchange soon, there will always be people that dump however there will also be people that want to buy if they believe in the project. I just hope the team don't drag this exchange listing out much longer or it could end bad. Happy New Year everyone!
there is no meaningful update from the Buzzshow team, either from their social media accounts or telegram groups, not anyone know when the Buzzshow team will list their tokens on exchange, I just hope this project is not a fraud
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:18:46 AM

Its been a while since I last checked it here and thought I would check in to see if there are any updates or plans for the new year? It would be nice to see BzzShow listed on an exchange soon, there will always be people that dump however there will also be people that want to buy if they believe in the project. I just hope the team don't drag this exchange listing out much longer or it could end bad. Happy New Year everyone!
there is no meaningful update from the Buzzshow team, either from their social media accounts or telegram groups, not anyone know when the Buzzshow team will list their tokens on exchange, I just hope this project is not a fraud
Even though there has been no update from the BuzzShow team, we must remain patient first and for sure we all hope as soon as possible or in the near future there will be an update from the team

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Switchain

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 07:21:50 AM

Send me a PM if you have any interest in getting listed on the Switchain Instant Exchange
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:57:13 AM

indeed there is no update about where this token will be registered in the market,
but Buzzshow still has updates on social media in this January, I'm sure they are not scammer

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:14:03 PM

As of the moment I haven't heard anything from buzzshow, and any update on their listing even though I already chat them on their telegram.
I sure hope that the listing that they announce before will be successful.
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:39:36 PM

As of the moment I haven't heard anything from buzzshow, and any update on their listing even though I already chat them on their telegram.
It's been a year now is there any feedback after the beta was successfully being up, and what happen to those two exchanges that was already been sign up are they now accepting this coin or still on the process, what I understand the team will push this month but still no updates, looking forward to hear
something coming from the team to enlighten the progress of this project.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Bigbroda

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 08:41:07 AM

Hey guys! It's really been a long while. I had issues with my account and now I got it fixed. Apologies to everyone!

I wish to reiterate at this point that BuzzShow is still very much alive and about. The team is committed to this and we're working round the clock to ensure success. Following our open beta release, we're looking to launch the pilot phase and have a few content owners aboard to keep the platform active and running. As for exchanges, yes we're listing on Latoken and Cointiger, but the start of trading date is yet to be agreed upon. We will make public the dates as soon as it is possible.
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 08:42:30 AM

It's been a year now is there any feedback after the beta was successfully being up, and what happen to those two exchanges that was already been sign up are they now accepting this coin or still on the process, what I understand the team will push this month but still no updates, looking forward to hear
something coming from the team to enlighten the progress of this project.
Please join us on telegram >>> https://t.me/buzzshow
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 08:44:19 AM

indeed there is no update about where this token will be registered in the market,
but Buzzshow still has updates on social media in this January, I'm sure they are not scammer
We're no scammers. Cheers!
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 09:18:20 AM

Hey guys! We have an update Wink Wink Wink. Check it out here:

https://medium.com/buzzshow-blog/development-update-introducing-buzzshow-onboarding-feature-the-future-of-video-sharing-beaedee72b47
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:35:01 PM

Everyone looked forward to the listing. Everyone, including me, wonders what the price will be for the token. Some users say that $ 0.5

Bitkocha

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:01:43 PM

Hey guys! It's really been a long while. I had issues with my account and now I got it fixed. Apologies to everyone!

I wish to reiterate at this point that BuzzShow is still very much alive and about. The team is committed to this and we're working round the clock to ensure success. Following our open beta release, we're looking to launch the pilot phase and have a few content owners aboard to keep the platform active and running. As for exchanges, yes we're listing on Latoken and Cointiger, but the start of trading date is yet to be agreed upon. We will make public the dates as soon as it is possible.

That's great news . I look forward to the launch of the experimental phase and the report on its work .
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 09:05:05 PM

Everyone looked forward to the listing. Everyone, including me, wonders what the price will be for the token. Some users say that $ 0.5
The price is currently at 40cents.
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 09:06:24 PM

That's great news . I look forward to the launch of the experimental phase and the report on its work .
Cheers mate. We'll always inform the community about our moves.
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:59:48 PM

Cheers mate. We'll always inform the community about our moves.
Nice to have you back mate,it's something to be cheered as the team are now moving forward to continue and provide updates, we will expect more to come as the project still on it's way to progress, bear market wouldn't stop a good project, delayed might happen but if it's a good one it will comes up no matter what.

██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:15:51 AM

The price is currently at 40cents.
And from where such information? I mean I have a certain number and hotelochs to sell them.

futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:53:44 AM

Exactly, we are waiting for the huge update from the company about the listing the coin. Many people are waiting for listing and they took many days for listing the coin in the exchanges.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 10:42:28 AM

Hello Guys, you can now access the mobile app on Google Playstore for Android devices. Visit this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buzzshownetwork.buzzshow. Kindly download, and give us feedback. iOS version to be available in a few weeks.
Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:56:18 AM

Hello Guys, you can now access the mobile app on Google Playstore for Android devices. Visit this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buzzshownetwork.buzzshow. Kindly download, and give us feedback. iOS version to be available in a few weeks.
this is simply amazing news))) and what about the listing?

Bigbroda

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 10:02:40 AM

this is simply amazing news))) and what about the listing?

Thanks, buddy, we appreciate your support. We'll have an update concerning the listing soon. Meanwhile, kindly drop us a review/feedback after downloading the app.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: