Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:48:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the time to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 1091 times)
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:03:12 AM

Absolutely.It is really the right time to invest in bitcoin because the price drop down so you can be able to bought it at a cheaper price and will just wait for its value to rise again before you will sell it to earn big profit as easy as that but it will takes time to increase so you must be patient if you want to get rich.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrbamboo

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:28:09 PM

Oh, of course. This is a good time to invest in Bitcoin. For now, even if the Bitcoin price is not low, if you think about investing in Bitcoin, this is a good opportunity. Bitcoin is almost no more discount. And this is also the time when Bitcoin is growing slightly. Is that the initial sign of the strong growth of Bitcoin. Make a decision, do not hesitate.
Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:38:23 PM

Yes because bitcoin price now is just $8000 you can invest your money in that price and you can earn more than that if bitcoin's price goes up in around $10000 this is your chance.
BountyKorea

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 12:50:43 PM

This is the best time. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:09:51 PM

you can start to investing in biicoin every time, there are not good time and bad time, it just only about the people perception, for me you can investing in bitcoin every time but you need to do some research first about the prediction bitcoin price in the future, and you will make a conclusion about buy bitcoin right now or not

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
siddu1

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:38:26 PM

Yeah, this is the time to invest in Bitcoin. actually you can invest in Bitcoin whenever you want. there are no obstacles in front of your Bitcoin investment. Bitcoin is 24 hours open for everyone. moreover at present Bitcoin price is low. so I think it is the time to invest in Bitcoin as Bitcoin price can increase in a single moment.
roller24

Activity: 318

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:43:31 PM

time to invest in bitcoin is the time when you have the means to do so and it is advisable not to throw a penny into bitcoin in my opinion
olyolali

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:59:11 PM

btc has great potential to invest so immediately invest in bitcoin
for your question how much money should I use? I use money to invest as necessary depending on how my personal needs and market price
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:01:32 PM

BTC price started to go up slowly since few days, but I think it is still good time to buy Bitcoin actually, because if the market keep going up as expected the price will be much higher in the few coming weeks and months. So buying now with this low rate would be the best profitable decision.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:03:36 PM

Yes it is the best time to invest btc,maybe i am late in joining this btc but as time goes by,i made to or i am nearer to success now.There is no ibstacles or you have morw time to post because the net or the btc is ipen 24 hrs.
groomsxxx

Activity: 203

Get Up To 100% Your Profit Every Day. Really

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:11:49 PM

the best time to invest in bitcoin was a few weeks ago.I think that will not soon be such a great chance for such a cheap investment

Join and get up to 100% your profit every day  with Constantinople Ethereum Plus. www.constantinople.site
karik1987

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:11:52 PM

Probably, this time bitcoin will demonstrate a direct correlation with gold and will be able not only to win on the growth of geopolitical risks, but also to break above $ 8500
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:22:12 PM

Hi guys,

A friend of mine told me this was a good time to start invest in Bitcoins because he believes Bitcoin wil grow up to 30/40k $ this year. Now I have the question is he telling the truth? Is this the time to invest? And how much money should you invest to get maximum profit.
yes this the right time and this is a great opportunity to invest in bitcoin now because it's value is still low and still in recovering process so if it's value rise again to it's best value you'll definitely earn a huge profit from your investment.
MDEVIL

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:27:12 PM

Yes,this is the right time to invest in bitcoin.Now price are down that's the right time. You can buy now and future you will earned a good profit.
poisonivy77

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:27:36 PM

Hi guys,

A friend of mine told me this was a good time to start invest in Bitcoins because he believes Bitcoin wil grow up to 30/40k $ this year. Now I have the question is he telling the truth? Is this the time to invest? And how much money should you invest to get maximum profit.

There is no definite time really, but it would not hurt to start right at this moment. Don't delay anything because it could be your chance to invest and have a profit out of it.

aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

I think it's a bad time to invest bitcoin because the price is going up. If you want to invest bitcoin you should buy bitcoin when bitcoin prices are declining.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:42:19 PM

Today may be the best time to buy bitcoins because of how cheap bitcoins are today. I'd advice you to go all in and make sure that you just don't invest in bitcoins, but also in other coins as well. Like the saying goes, "don't put all of your eggs in one basket".

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Maveric99

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:49:08 PM

I want to trust what your friend says. Bitcoin has a lot of potential And has a lower price than before, it is a good time to invest at that time. you are not too late to invest bitcoin now.
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:00:24 PM

definitely its a good time because bitcoin is now experiencing unprecedented acceptance and the initial nervousness that we experienced when we were wondering if they were gonna ban it world wide is now over , plus over the last couples of weeks the market has started to get "lively" again with the price showing positive growth on a daily basis and by all indications we are gonna be seeing some good movement with the price expected to be at 10k come the end of may.

Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:08:22 PM

Yes, I think this is the right time to invest at bitcoin. why? because its price is continuing to grow and rapidly increasing therefore the investors are now starting to reinvest in bitcoin and I guess it is now safe to invest
Yes this is right time to invest if you want high profit invest now in bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is a good choice cause bitcoin is fast increasing now. That's why many investors want to join bitcoin cause they know they earn high income.
I also think that this is the right time to invest. Because bitcoin can suddenly increase its value nowadays. So we better move now before its too late. There is nothing to lose if you invest now and you might earn more in the future instead. So you better be making decisions now be wise and earn more.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████