Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 08:37:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 7 safest investments. Why Bitcoin & crypto currencies ??  (Read 896 times)
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:31:16 PM

You can investment your money in land, house, gold, silver, stock markets, fixed deposits & savings in banks, start some business or invest in some business (like restaurant, hotels etc..)

Actually Bitcoin and crypto currencies are not required/unwanted  Grin

Those investments you have mention are very hard to obtain this days and the reason why most of the people are turning into bitcoins is because, it was easier and everyone has the capability to earn profit from cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:32:07 PM

You can investment your money in land, house, gold, silver, stock markets, fixed deposits & savings in banks, start some business or invest in some business (like restaurant, hotels etc..)

Crypto currencies can not be compared with those assets which you listed up there. Those assets are centralised and you can hold them but they are not growing as fast as you think and could take forever to reach the hall mark of crypto currencies market cap. I am sure you are just listing them here because you know about them very well. The savings in banks, FD's and all stuff doesn't give you much return (literally 7-8% annually). Thats very less and an average crypto trader would earn that much in a month by just holding the crypto's. Crypto currencies are required because they are unique in their features, they can change the way we see the assets.
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:09:27 PM

The rich have made money from the land, real estate, gold, silver, stocks, business for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is not a safe investment because it is still at high risk.We do not know whether the government will try to ban Bitcoin or set it up more.There is also the risk of losing private key.For this reason, we must be careful with how much money we put into it.

In 1997, I was thinking of buying a 25 cents per square feet land in an undeveloped area. Today, the country's biggest international airport is coming up within 10 kilometers of that area. The land price now in that area is $110 to $200 per square feet.

That is 440 to 800 times profit in 20 years. 100% supported by governments, investors and banks.
anatoliidedov1807@yandex.

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:46:28 AM

It seems to me that Bitcoin in the next 20 years if it remains in place and does not fall is unlikely to be the official currency in Russia because now it is very difficult to do
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:54:17 AM

well, then why are you still involved in this forum? do not you understand, that we are very contrary to what you think.
we know, in every speculation on crypto is very risky than a real-world investment. but, there are many benefits that I can get than investing in the real world.

newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:31:35 PM

I do not think that banks are so safe now. If I choose between the banks' investments and Bitcoin, I would choose BTC naturally. Another cool investment is real estate.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:47:13 PM

No doubt that the numbers of paltforms that you told here are better for Investment for long term but still here we can see that if we have more active mind and more time to work then we can easily use in field of cryptourrency to make more earnings .
In the field of cryptourrency dump and pump are big so surely we can make big earnings easily ( by equal amount of loss chances ) .
And in the current time most of the people are going toward those things which are sudden way of making money instead of slow earning ways .
But still every intelligent person who made much earnings in this field is now looking and doing business in practical life because lot sir fud and negative news always coming and making distraction from real work .
lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:55:05 PM

Among all the forms of investment cryptocurrencies in my opinion are those that have the greatest "scalability" social. They give the chance to make money with air drops, mining and trading when traditional investments are often the prerogative of already wealthy people.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:58:16 PM

it is true that the choice of investment type that you mention somewhat more convincing and stable. but to invest there is a huge amount of funds required, for that some people including me choose to invest in bitcoin that can be said to be very profitable. after the fresh funds collected, then the coffers of money will I use for investment elsewhere.
castellodocet

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:55:45 PM

Those investment are bonded to banks and physical money, cryptos are digital goods, that you "may" want to convert in real money and then in real estates or restaurant or whatever you want! Cryptos are a way of making money for... making more money
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:58:49 PM

The concept of cryptocurrencies/Bitcoin is to get away from the fiat banking industry. All of your examples above are still within that industry and rely upon government paper. Cryptocurrencies are just that, currencies. An alternate to government/bank controlled fiat paper. Governments don't like this concept and have classified cryptocurrencies as assets and not currencies to rival fiat paper notes. Your mindset should change to the fact that they are currencies and not assets that can be invested in. Currently the hype that noobies have come in over 2017 is that cryptocurrencies are assets and base it off of their native fiat. With the growth in the exchange rate they have come to see them as assets, like precious metals, and have "invested" in them. This line of thinking has contributed to the wild swings in the exchange rate to whatever local fiat is applicable.

That's right. It's a different kind of currency and market asset that can be used for many different things ranging from trade, investment, holding, and all other ventures that may lead to you earning coins or tokens. And since part of the title of the thread is safety, I am not sure if there is a true blue safe way of earning in this market because the market and its assets are just characterized for their risky nature that it is often moving in a volatile manner where price changes is an everyday thing. The venture you should choose should depend on what you can commit to and what you feel you can earn from.

Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:14:36 PM

Firstly, cryptocurrencies are decentralised. They are not bound to any rules and regulations. Hence these digital currencies provide an alternative to government or bank controlled fiat money.
Another reason for using these cryptos is that they provide good profit gains in a short period of time. Being volatile, they can lead to doubling or more of your initial investments. Also, they make transactions possible throughout the world. Hence, I prefer crypto over land, gold, silver, fixed deposits.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:35:40 PM

All investment here in crypto are base only on speculation and with high risk like no assurance i think if someone or users here earn then because of that some users also got lose i answer like this because i see a lot of users here lose in their bitcoin journey another thing if btc not move or no one do transaction of course the btc price in market not move too

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:45:46 PM

The difference investing from crypto is that no government has control over your funds. Since most cryptos are decentralized, government has nothing to do from what you have. I woukd rather invest in crypto since this might probably be the future, knowing that more and more are coming to know and discover it. The possibility of gaining more profit is greater than the traditional way of investment. I actually have investment on that kind of means but I don't wabt to miss what this crypto might bring.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:44:01 PM

Investing in land, houses, gold and silver or even starting your own business are all good options, investing in the stock market or putting your money in a bank is not really a good idea, some people here in the forum are against the idea of banks and if you give them your money you are just feeding them and making the system that you do not like even stronger which is one reason to invest in bitcoin instead.
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:21:06 PM

it depend on what you want to invest on.. we all know bitcoin and cryptocurrency was not being hold by any government and other investment that you mention about was being hold by government. we want to invest anonymous so by this government cannot track our investment and being tax by government. so yes i will chose to invest onbitcoin cause it was for the best for me.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:17:21 PM

Cyprocurrency is one of the great investments in our generation which is very good for your side since it will raise more income that will helps you a lot in future life and dream.
abiola1

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:34:40 PM

Putting is for benefit in crypto you can be fortunate so rapidly that you will acknowledge playing with it gives you a chance to harvest plenteous benefits, as opposed to the esteem the presence of the OP say among other soil et cetera for quite a while and it requires our valuable investment
Aroma92

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:08:05 PM

Bitcoin and crypto currency are quite interesting for investing. All of the above has significant limitations. Somewhere large sums are needed, somewhere a rather small percentage ... Crypto-currencies are very volatile, unstable. Many like them, but some prefer the classics.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:08:35 AM

Bitcoin and crypto currency are quite interesting for investing. All of the above has significant limitations. Somewhere large sums are needed, somewhere a rather small percentage ... Crypto-currencies are very volatile, unstable. Many like them, but some prefer the classics.

The owner of bitconnect.com got arrested in India for $13 billion ponzi scam using bitcoins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: