Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:11:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance Enables Debit and Credit Card Payments  (Read 296 times)
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:04:41 PM

BNB's performance is actually highly affected by Binance's (exchange) performance. With every good update (such as the recent Binance's acquisition of Trust Wallet) provided by Binance, BNB shows some positivity in value. Moreover, Binance just keeps adding more & more new advantages (for traders) for holding/buying BNB. In simple words, if you're a believer of Binance (and especially the upcoming Binance DEX), you should get some BNB.

The future's Binance decentralized exchange (Binance DEX) will be highly dependent upon Binance Chain (blockchain of BNB coin), and even yesterday, when CZ in an AMA session at Twitter announced that the DEX is now near to completion (and the testnet of BNB coin will be made public soon), the BNB token pumped almost 5% immediately.
I like it. It's almost like an STO which follows the performance of the underlying business, and offers some benefits too. I do however have to point out that it still continues to follow Bitcoin closely.

If it wasn't for BTT and TRX pumping hard and using Binance as platform, the price would be a notch or two lower right now. It would be a good start for once to see it go its own path, but I doubt it at this point.

It could be that the decentralized exchange will be that push, but there is a lot needed to get people to use it, even for an entity like Binance. I only see it take off if they reward users....

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:30:29 PM

~snip~
~snip~
I do however have to point out that it still continues to follow Bitcoin closely.
~snip~

Actually, no, it doesn't follow bitcoin closely like other alts. Have a look at this:

(Marketcap-wise BNB is still up if compared with 1st of January, 2018)

Comparing it with other big market-cap coins (including bitcoin):

This is one unique case - and it's all because of one truly genius guy (CZ). I wish I had kept my whole portfolio in BNB throughout this bear market!
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:28:31 AM

Perhaps this is a step forward, but I know that binance can block an account, so we must be careful. However, many exchanges block accounts, so in my opinion, you should choose services without registration.

binance wont block your account as long as you are following thier rules and as long as you dont do shady business inside thier platform  . same as on other online exchange  , you shouldnt worry using them as long as you know that they are legit and safe to use  . chosing service without registration are rare . i only know a couple of them but others already turned into scam  .  they are less hassel but i guess they can still block your card if ever they found out that you are violating thier rules  .
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:31:50 PM

~snip~
~snip~
I do however have to point out that it still continues to follow Bitcoin closely.
~snip~

Actually, no, it doesn't follow bitcoin closely like other alts. Have a look at this:

(Marketcap-wise BNB is still up if compared with 1st of January, 2018)

Comparing it with other big market-cap coins (including bitcoin):

This is one unique case - and it's all because of one truly genius guy (CZ). I wish I had kept my whole portfolio in BNB throughout this bear market!

Today again, bitcoin is down while BNB is up:

BTC-wise, BNB is going for a new ATH today; simply amazing!
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:30:10 PM

Binance's token is probably one of the very few ones that actually serves a purpose, plus they have the perfect formula to keep that coin relevant for plenty of more years. If they manage to challenge Coinbase in a manner that no other exchange ever managed to do yet, I'm pretty certain that BNB will pump even further.

If you add that BNB will be one of the main base currencies on their DEX, and you need BNB to pay for GAS, you always need BNB, regardless of what coin you trade.

CZ for president, lol. This dude knows how to create a successful business.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: