Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:25:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] #Blessed Temple Coin [TMPC] PoS 8% & Shaligram [SGRAM] [SHG] PoW  (Read 2390 times)
marilouadrie

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:26:11 PM

I guess this project passes to any shiny idea of how to produce a lot of cash!  Cheesy
You could even call it an idea of letting the commodity of wealth into your heart and soul!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
immakingacoin (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:27:19 PM

I guess this project passes to any shiny idea of how to produce a lot of cash!  Cheesy
You could even call it an idea of letting the commodity of wealth into your heart and soul!

Have you guys read any Hindu Texts?
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:27:53 PM

i guess this project passes to any shiny idea of how to produce a lot of cash!  Cheesy

I'm pretty sure that you are the first person to mention cash. Everyone else has been talking about Plant seeds and stuff.
Do I wanna care about all this bullshit? I came here to get real profits and opportunity to get financial freedom!
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:29:13 PM

Read this, it is an Ancient Hindu Texts.
http://www.sanskritweb.net/rigveda/griffith.pdf

It talks about making Marijuana Milk, Racing Horses, Gaining Wealth, and the Gods, Nature, etc.
marilouadrie

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:30:13 PM

Oh, I haven't. The only text I have read is the Holy Bible.
bradpeterson

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:30:32 PM

Read this, it is an Ancient Hindu Texts.
http://www.sanskritweb.net/rigveda/griffith.pdf
It talks about making Marijuana Milk, Racing Horses, Gaining Wealth, and the Gods, Nature, etc.
Thank you for the link, I'll will go through it more thoroughly
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:30:40 PM

i guess this project passes to any shiny idea of how to produce a lot of cash!  Cheesy

I'm pretty sure that you are the first person to mention cash. Everyone else has been talking about Plant seeds and stuff.
Do I wanna care about all this bullshit? I came here to get real profits and opportunity to get financial freedom!

Well that comes with the Syllabus, it's not just going to happen because there is a currency. Everything has to happen as in the Syllabus, and everyone can trade Temple Coins for Silver.
Scout Georgenson

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:32:53 PM

Well that comes with the Syllabus, it's not just going to happen because there is a currency. Everything has to happen as in the Syllabus, and everyone can trade Temple Coins for Silver.
Narcotic mind cannot get you through the real world of investments and cash, wake up, or get your investments dropped right in trash...
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:33:10 PM

Oh, I haven't. The only text I have read is the Holy Bible.

Christians will like knowing this, but when Christians say “the Flood Myth is in every Culture”, it isn’t in every Culture, but it is in a lot of Cultures, and it was in Native American (Not just Native US Native Americans) Mythology. There is an Incan God called Viracocha and a Colombian God called Bochica. These were people who were said to have come and taught the Native Americans various different Crafts, and Stone Working, and other arts. It is most likely that this was a Person who came on a Boat. I believe the Legend says he came from the water on a Snake or a Feathered Snake, and then taught everyone, and then left by Walking away on the Water; he is also pictured with Tears to represent the Rain and Lightning Bolts in his Hands. This is likely a story about someone who came from Asia or Africa; maybe even a whole Tribe that just became part of America and a story was passed down. Thor Hyderdhal proved that you do not need a Hull on a Boat to get across the Ocean.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor_Heyerdahl

And also similarly to the Christian God, there is a Mountain God, called Apu (Lord), and the storm God called Huracan (Heart of the Sky) the source for the word Hurricane. Looking at these Gods gives you a better Perspective on the Mountain, Desert, Sea God of the Middle East. And they have a Flood Myth, and in their Flood Myth God created the Earth 3 times. Once, he created people from Stones, Giants, and they displeased him so he Flooded the Earth, then he made Humans and they displeased him, so he Flooded the Earth, and now we are in the 3rd phase supposedly after whatever the Native American name for Noah is. So the Flood Myth exists in very different Places, and the same Religion exists in very different iterations. Because really everything mentioned here is Jewish, except for Viracocha who is like their Jesus.

And this is kind of strange, but Corn supposedly comes from America, but there are examples where Jewish people used Corn Motifs on their Spears. But supposedly they didn’t know about Corn.

immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:33:55 PM

Jacob’s Dream at Bethel
10 Jacob left Beersheba and set out for Harran. 11 When he reached a certain place, he stopped for the night because the sun had set. Taking one of the stones there, he put it under his head and lay down to sleep. 12 He had a dream in which he saw a stairway resting on the earth, with its top reaching to heaven, and the angels of God were ascending and descending on it. 13 There above it[c] stood the Lord, and he said: “I am the Lord, the God of your father Abraham and the God of Isaac. I will give you and your descendants the land on which you are lying. 14 Your descendants will be like the dust of the earth, and you will spread out to the west and to the east, to the north and to the south. All peoples on earth will be blessed through you and your offspring.[d] 15 I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.”

16 When Jacob awoke from his sleep, he thought, “Surely the Lord is in this place, and I was not aware of it.” 17 He was afraid and said, “How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God; this is the gate of heaven.”

18 Early the next morning Jacob took the stone he had placed under his head and set it up as a pillar and poured oil on top of it. 19 He called that place Bethel,[e] though the city used to be called Luz.

20 Then Jacob made a vow, saying, “If God will be with me and will watch over me on this journey I am taking and will give me food to eat and clothes to wear 21 so that I return safely to my father’s household, then the Lord[f] will be my God 22 and[g] this stone that I have set up as a pillar will be God’s house, and of all that you give me I will give you a tenth.”
marilouadrie

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:34:54 PM

Don't get into the marijuana thing, it won't get you anywhere but Hell!
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:35:06 PM

Imhotep solving Egypt’s 7 Year Famine
https://www.geopolymer.org/fichiers_pdf/FAMISTEL.pdf

Joseph’s Dreams
37 Jacob lived in the land where his father had stayed, the land of Canaan.

2 This is the account of Jacob’s family line.

Joseph, a young man of seventeen, was tending the flocks with his brothers, the sons of Bilhah and the sons of Zilpah, his father’s wives, and he brought their father a bad report about them.

3 Now Israel loved Joseph more than any of his other sons, because he had been born to him in his old age; and he made an ornate[a] robe for him. 4 When his brothers saw that their father loved him more than any of them, they hated him and could not speak a kind word to him.

5 Joseph had a dream, and when he told it to his brothers, they hated him all the more. 6 He said to them, “Listen to this dream I had: 7 We were binding sheaves of grain out in the field when suddenly my sheaf rose and stood upright, while your sheaves gathered around mine and bowed down to it.”

8 His brothers said to him, “Do you intend to reign over us? Will you actually rule us?” And they hated him all the more because of his dream and what he had said.

9 Then he had another dream, and he told it to his brothers. “Listen,” he said, “I had another dream, and this time the sun and moon and eleven stars were bowing down to me.”

10 When he told his father as well as his brothers, his father rebuked him and said, “What is this dream you had? Will your mother and I and your brothers actually come and bow down to the ground before you?” 11 His brothers were jealous of him, but his father kept the matter in mind.

Joseph Sold by His Brothers
12 Now his brothers had gone to graze their father’s flocks near Shechem, 13 and Israel said to Joseph, “As you know, your brothers are grazing the flocks near Shechem. Come, I am going to send you to them.”

“Very well,” he replied.

14 So he said to him, “Go and see if all is well with your brothers and with the flocks, and bring word back to me.” Then he sent him off from the Valley of Hebron.

When Joseph arrived at Shechem, 15 a man found him wandering around in the fields and asked him, “What are you looking for?”

16 He replied, “I’m looking for my brothers. Can you tell me where they are grazing their flocks?”

17 “They have moved on from here,” the man answered. “I heard them say, ‘Let’s go to Dothan.’”

So Joseph went after his brothers and found them near Dothan. 18 But they saw him in the distance, and before he reached them, they plotted to kill him.

19 “Here comes that dreamer!” they said to each other. 20 “Come now, let’s kill him and throw him into one of these cisterns and say that a ferocious animal devoured him. Then we’ll see what comes of his dreams.”

21 When Reuben heard this, he tried to rescue him from their hands. “Let’s not take his life,” he said. 22 “Don’t shed any blood. Throw him into this cistern here in the wilderness, but don’t lay a hand on him.” Reuben said this to rescue him from them and take him back to his father.

23 So when Joseph came to his brothers, they stripped him of his robe—the ornate robe he was wearing— 24 and they took him and threw him into the cistern. The cistern was empty; there was no water in it.

25 As they sat down to eat their meal, they looked up and saw a caravan of Ishmaelites coming from Gilead. Their camels were loaded with spices, balm and myrrh, and they were on their way to take them down to Egypt.

26 Judah said to his brothers, “What will we gain if we kill our brother and cover up his blood? 27 Come, let’s sell him to the Ishmaelites and not lay our hands on him; after all, he is our brother, our own flesh and blood.” His brothers agreed.

28 So when the Midianite merchants came by, his brothers pulled Joseph up out of the cistern and sold him for twenty shekels of silver to the Ishmaelites, who took him to Egypt.

29 When Reuben returned to the cistern and saw that Joseph was not there, he tore his clothes. 30 He went back to his brothers and said, “The boy isn’t there! Where can I turn now?”

31 Then they got Joseph’s robe, slaughtered a goat and dipped the robe in the blood. 32 They took the ornate robe back to their father and said, “We found this. Examine it to see whether it is your son’s robe.”

33 He recognized it and said, “It is my son’s robe! Some ferocious animal has devoured him. Joseph has surely been torn to pieces.”

34 Then Jacob tore his clothes, put on sackcloth and mourned for his son many days. 35 All his sons and daughters came to comfort him, but he refused to be comforted. “No,” he said, “I will continue to mourn until I join my son in the grave.” So his father wept for him.

36 Meanwhile, the Midianites[c] sold Joseph in Egypt to Potiphar, one of Pharaoh’s officials, the captain of the guard.

The Cupbearer and the Baker
40 Some time later, the cupbearer and the baker of the king of Egypt offended their master, the king of Egypt. 2 Pharaoh was angry with his two officials, the chief cupbearer and the chief baker, 3 and put them in custody in the house of the captain of the guard, in the same prison where Joseph was confined. 4 The captain of the guard assigned them to Joseph, and he attended them.

After they had been in custody for some time, 5 each of the two men—the cupbearer and the baker of the king of Egypt, who were being held in prison—had a dream the same night, and each dream had a meaning of its own.

6 When Joseph came to them the next morning, he saw that they were dejected. 7 So he asked Pharaoh’s officials who were in custody with him in his master’s house, “Why do you look so sad today?”

8 “We both had dreams,” they answered, “but there is no one to interpret them.”

Then Joseph said to them, “Do not interpretations belong to God? Tell me your dreams.”

9 So the chief cupbearer told Joseph his dream. He said to him, “In my dream I saw a vine in front of me, 10 and on the vine were three branches. As soon as it budded, it blossomed, and its clusters ripened into grapes. 11 Pharaoh’s cup was in my hand, and I took the grapes, squeezed them into Pharaoh’s cup and put the cup in his hand.”

12 “This is what it means,” Joseph said to him. “The three branches are three days. 13 Within three days Pharaoh will lift up your head and restore you to your position, and you will put Pharaoh’s cup in his hand, just as you used to do when you were his cupbearer. 14 But when all goes well with you, remember me and show me kindness; mention me to Pharaoh and get me out of this prison. 15 I was forcibly carried off from the land of the Hebrews, and even here I have done nothing to deserve being put in a dungeon.”

16 When the chief baker saw that Joseph had given a favorable interpretation, he said to Joseph, “I too had a dream: On my head were three baskets of bread.[f] 17 In the top basket were all kinds of baked goods for Pharaoh, but the birds were eating them out of the basket on my head.”

18 “This is what it means,” Joseph said. “The three baskets are three days. 19 Within three days Pharaoh will lift off your head and impale your body on a pole. And the birds will eat away your flesh.”

20 Now the third day was Pharaoh’s birthday, and he gave a feast for all his officials. He lifted up the heads of the chief cupbearer and the chief baker in the presence of his officials: 21 He restored the chief cupbearer to his position, so that he once again put the cup into Pharaoh’s hand— 22 but he impaled the chief baker, just as Joseph had said to them in his interpretation.

23 The chief cupbearer, however, did not remember Joseph; he forgot him.

Pharaoh’s Dreams
41 When two full years had passed, Pharaoh had a dream: He was standing by the Nile, 2 when out of the river there came up seven cows, sleek and fat, and they grazed among the reeds. 3 After them, seven other cows, ugly and gaunt, came up out of the Nile and stood beside those on the riverbank. 4 And the cows that were ugly and gaunt ate up the seven sleek, fat cows. Then Pharaoh woke up.

5 He fell asleep again and had a second dream: Seven heads of grain, healthy and good, were growing on a single stalk. 6 After them, seven other heads of grain sprouted—thin and scorched by the east wind. 7 The thin heads of grain swallowed up the seven healthy, full heads. Then Pharaoh woke up; it had been a dream.

8 In the morning his mind was troubled, so he sent for all the magicians and wise men of Egypt. Pharaoh told them his dreams, but no one could interpret them for him.

9 Then the chief cupbearer said to Pharaoh, “Today I am reminded of my shortcomings. 10 Pharaoh was once angry with his servants, and he imprisoned me and the chief baker in the house of the captain of the guard. 11 Each of us had a dream the same night, and each dream had a meaning of its own. 12 Now a young Hebrew was there with us, a servant of the captain of the guard. We told him our dreams, and he interpreted them for us, giving each man the interpretation of his dream. 13 And things turned out exactly as he interpreted them to us: I was restored to my position, and the other man was impaled.”

14 So Pharaoh sent for Joseph, and he was quickly brought from the dungeon. When he had shaved and changed his clothes, he came before Pharaoh.

15 Pharaoh said to Joseph, “I had a dream, and no one can interpret it. But I have heard it said of you that when you hear a dream you can interpret it.”

16 “I cannot do it,” Joseph replied to Pharaoh, “but God will give Pharaoh the answer he desires.”

17 Then Pharaoh said to Joseph, “In my dream I was standing on the bank of the Nile, 18 when out of the river there came up seven cows, fat and sleek, and they grazed among the reeds. 19 After them, seven other cows came up—scrawny and very ugly and lean. I had never seen such ugly cows in all the land of Egypt. 20 The lean, ugly cows ate up the seven fat cows that came up first. 21 But even after they ate them, no one could tell that they had done so; they looked just as ugly as before. Then I woke up.

22 “In my dream I saw seven heads of grain, full and good, growing on a single stalk. 23 After them, seven other heads sprouted—withered and thin and scorched by the east wind. 24 The thin heads of grain swallowed up the seven good heads. I told this to the magicians, but none of them could explain it to me.”

25 Then Joseph said to Pharaoh, “The dreams of Pharaoh are one and the same. God has revealed to Pharaoh what he is about to do. 26 The seven good cows are seven years, and the seven good heads of grain are seven years; it is one and the same dream. 27 The seven lean, ugly cows that came up afterward are seven years, and so are the seven worthless heads of grain scorched by the east wind: They are seven years of famine.

28 “It is just as I said to Pharaoh: God has shown Pharaoh what he is about to do. 29 Seven years of great abundance are coming throughout the land of Egypt, 30 but seven years of famine will follow them. Then all the abundance in Egypt will be forgotten, and the famine will ravage the land. 31 The abundance in the land will not be remembered, because the famine that follows it will be so severe. 32 The reason the dream was given to Pharaoh in two forms is that the matter has been firmly decided by God, and God will do it soon.

33 “And now let Pharaoh look for a discerning and wise man and put him in charge of the land of Egypt. 34 Let Pharaoh appoint commissioners over the land to take a fifth of the harvest of Egypt during the seven years of abundance. 35 They should collect all the food of these good years that are coming and store up the grain under the authority of Pharaoh, to be kept in the cities for food. 36 This food should be held in reserve for the country, to be used during the seven years of famine that will come upon Egypt, so that the country may not be ruined by the famine.”

37 The plan seemed good to Pharaoh and to all his officials. 38 So Pharaoh asked them, “Can we find anyone like this man, one in whom is the spirit of God[g]?”

39 Then Pharaoh said to Joseph, “Since God has made all this known to you, there is no one so discerning and wise as you. 40 You shall be in charge of my palace, and all my people are to submit to your orders. Only with respect to the throne will I be greater than you.”

Scout Georgenson

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:35:49 PM

Mary-Jane foresees the Native Americans' true way!
bradpeterson

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:36:13 PM

It looks interesting for me so please don't tell me what to do.
marilouadrie

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:38:29 PM

It is not interesting, brother, it is called Devil's lettuce for a reason! Don't give in to this temptation.
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:38:46 PM

Language and Fire were not created by our Species, and we are not in the 2nd Millennium. Our species, Homo Sapien, has been around for at least 100,000 years and language, through gestures, sounds and signaling, has existed for even longer, while the control of fire has existed for at least 1,000,000 years. Most people on Earth still have 1-4% Neanderthal DNA except for people living in Sub-Saharan Africa, who are 100% Homo Sapien and the only people who have the DNA of a third species are the Natives in Papua New Guinea, who have 4-6% Denisovan DNA.

At least 70,000 years ago the first example of human rituals can be found in Python Cave, in the Tsodilo Hills, Ngamiland, Botswana, and these rituals were practiced by the San people, who still live there today. A stone carved to look like it has scales was found, similar to a python which is a San holy animal, along with over 13,000 tools, shards of quartz and spear tips, some of which were used to carve the stone and some which were brought to the site from far and wide to be burned. The Tsodilo Hills are still considered sacred by the San people and are called the Mountains of the Gods or the Rock that Whispers. The Python Cave shows that humans have been having abstract thought since at least 70,000 years ago.

Around 50,000 years ago symbolic thought and careful selection of raw materials began to spread throughout humanity, which can be seen in the Diepkloof Ostrich egg carvings and Blombos Cave. This is when the first bedding was created from a plant called Imphepho, and this is the region where the flower known as Silene Udulata grows which is a well known dream herb used in the mixture called Ubulawu used by the Xhosa people. During this period, between 130,000 and 45,000 years ago, humans spread from Africa to Australia, possibly through what is called the Southern Dispersal Route. This route goes from Southern Africa, up through what is now the regions around Ethiopia and Saudi Arabia, to India, Indochina and Australia. Along this route seafood was a very important source of food and there are various examples of tools, arrowheads, pottery, cave carvings and paintings. The Bhimbetka Rock Shelters in what is now known Madhya Pradesh, India, are the site of the first paintings ever, which were created as long as 30,000 years ago and 700 similar sites have been found, some which belonged to the Bhimbetka people and others that belonged to the Lakha Juar people.

The Lake Mungo Remains are a group of skeletons in Australia who lived between 18,000 and 45,000 years ago, not all of them lived at the same time, but one of them may be the oldest examples of cremation in the World and they all represent the people who created a Religious system which has become known as Dreamtime. To the Australian Aboriginals the word Dreaming means time out of time or everywhen and is not exclusive to living beings. This is also around the same time the first Dogs were domesticated, and there are now 4 main strains of Dogs: Asian Dogs, Carolina Dogs (American), Dingos (Australian) and Singing Dogs (Papua New Guinea). Some of the first Domesticated Dogs have been found to have been fed Seafood. During this time, around 35,000 BC, the people of Japan also developed relationships with Dolphins, where the humans and the Dolphins would help each other fish.

The first plant that was ever farmed is the Fig tree, around 11,000 BC, at a site called Gesher near the border of the West Bank of Palestine and Jordan now. Fig trees can’t pollinate themselves and need something else to pollinate them, usually it is a bug known as a Fig wasp, but around 11,000 BC humans realized that we could do the same thing the wasps were doing, and keep an orchard. The fig is and has been considered sacred in various cultures.

Then around 10,000 BC the first Native Americans crossed from Siberia to Alaska, and around the same time the people at the Nabta Playa site in Egypt, who called themselves Kemet, were the first to map the stars. It is likely that they accomplished this by using lines drawn in the sand by Scarab beetles, who are known to follow the Moon and Stars as a guide at night. The scarab was also worshiped by the Egyptians in the form of the God Khepri. This is also when the throwing stick transitioned into the boomerang in various cultures, from Egypt to Australia. This is also about the same time the City of Dwarka was built, which is an Ancient city in India that is now submerged underwater. Sanskrit texts say that the city was founded by Lord Krishna and that it was submerged under the sea, but it was only discovered recently.

Around 5,000 BC, in Dabki, Poland, there is evidence of Farming Cultures coming together with Hunter Gatherer cultures in order to trade across the Sea. Many types of pottery have been found, an important example is pottery the Funnel Beaker culture, as well as various materials made from animals, such as leather cords, carved antler tools, and various other materials.

Around 4000 BC in Armenia, there was the first mass production of Wine. Soon after this, around 3,500 BC, Horses were domesticated in the area that is now Kazakhstan to Armenia, first by the Botai people.
The first wheel appeared shortly after this, about 3000 BC, in Sumeria. The wheel became a Religious symbol, with spokes representing different things to different cultures, and the movement representing the movement of the Sun, Stars and Planets. Soon after the Egyptians mapped the sky, the Egyptians and Sumerians began mapping Planets, the movements of Planets, Star systems, etc. The Egyptians, or the people of Kemet, mapped a calendar close to our calendar by creating walls to act as fake horizons, and making marks on the wall every day when the Sun came up. At the end of the year, after making a mark every day, the Sun would go back to where it started and they would have 365 marks. The Moon cycles gave them the months, so they also had 12 Months, or Moon-ths. The word Saturday comes from Saturn, Sunday comes from the Sun, Monday comes from the Moon, and so on. This system is actually based on the Ogdoad, which is a system of Gods which can be found in various Religions, also called the 7 Heavens or 7 Heavenly bodies in Christianity which did not exist at this time.

Around 2600 BC, about 500 years after Upper and Lower Egypt were united as one nation by King Scorpion II, an Egyptian named Imhotep invented Medicine, Surgery, Stairs, Columns and the first Pyramid, known as the Step Pyramid. A temple was built for Imhotep when he died, which became something like the first Hospital, and he was later worshiped in the form of a God. The Ancient Egyptians were also aware of petroleum products, which they used for painting and waterproofing. They were also aware of electricity, in the form of static electricity and the Electric Eel which they called the Thunderer of the Nile. By this time Religion and Art had become much more sophisticated, and Gods were important and powerful Mnemonic devices with each Temple being like a specialized University. In the same time period, between 3,300 BC and 1,700 BC, the Indus Valley civilization flourished, which was the precursor to Hinduism. The Indus Valley Civilization was the first to create a city in a grid shape, and shared many ideas and a few Gods with the early Greeks. Around 2,000 BC the Island of Crete advanced, having a position in the middle of the Mediterranean, mixing a few elements of the Egyptian, Eurasian and European cultures. Just after this, around 1,800 BC, Babylon was created and expanded. Around 1,500 BC the Vedas were written in India in the Sanskrit language, starting with the Rig Veda, which created Hinduism. At the same time the first signs of Greek culture began to appear, and Phoenicia was founded, which was a Kingdom that encompassed Israel, Lebanon, Jordan, Palestine and Syria, the Capital of Phoenicia was in Byblos and eventually moved to Tyre, and according to the Old Testament, Israel was ruled by their first Judges which were similar to Kings. The Phoenicians invented Royal Purple Dye, called Tyrian Purple, using Conches, as well as Crimson and Blue, they also created the most advanced boats of the time, the first clear glass and various languages. The word Europe comes from the Phoenician Goddess Europa, and the Phoenicians were the inspiration of the Greek Phoenix. In modern Turkey during this period, Phrygia was growing, which is where the Phrygian cap, also known as the Liberty cap, comes from.

Around 800 BC Carthage was founded by the Phoenician, Punic, Queen Dido. Carthage was in North Africa, in modern day Tunisia, Libya, Morocco & Algeria. During this time the Greek culture also grew, expanding Math and Philosophy. At about the same time Zoroaster created Zoroastrianism, which put all the Babylonian Gods into one God, which created the first Religion with only one God, as well as a modern Astronomical Religion. In 782 BC the City of Yerevan was founded as the Capital of Armenia, and in 753 BC the City of Rome was founded which would become the Capital of Italy. Around 500 BC in India, Siddhartha became the first Buddha and created Buddhism, at the same time the Persian empire was established by Cyrus. Around 300 BC Philip II made Macedonia a great Kingdom, and then Alexander the Great took over after him and expanded it into a massive Empire reaching all the way to modern Pakistan. These two empires created the Hellenistic Era, which is when the East and the West really got to know each other. Statue making spread from Egypt and Greece to Asia and India where statue making is now an important part of Religion, and Spices, Dyes, Plants and Animals came from Asia and India to Egypt and Greece, while knowledge moved both ways. 2 Major influential books from this time are Aegyptiaca, by Manethos and Babyloniaca, by Berrosus. Aegyptiaca means: the History of Egypt, and Babyloniaca means: the History of Babylon, this is also when the Library of Alexandria was established in Egypt as well as the first Musaeum.
Around 200 BC Rome went to war with Carthage in the First and Second Punic wars, at this time Sicily had just switched from being part of Carthage to being part of Italy, and Carthage lost control of the sea to Rome. On the Carthaginian side the war as primarily fought by the Barca family, on the Roman side it was fought by over-eager Politicians who sustained great loss for Rome due to their arrogance, and it got so bad that at one time they are said to have banned the word Peace. Fighting Hannibal Barca is where Rome learned most of their Military tactics. In 196 BC the Rosetta Stone was created, if it had not been created the Egyptian language would be a complete mystery to us. Around 100 BC an Orator named Cicero changed Politics and Language in ways that shaped modern Politics and Democracy. In 27 BC the Roman Empire was founded by Roman Fraternities and around 0 BC Jesus challenged the Roman Empire and was killed. Then in 64 AD Rome burned while Nero played a fiddle.

Around 300 AD Constantine became the first Christian Roman Emperor after seeing the cross in a dream, on it were the words: In this sign you conquer. In 330 AD he founded the City Constantinople, which is now the City called Istanbul in what is now Turkey. Around 600 AD Mohammed composed the Quran and in the period following this, Mosques became centers of knowledge and science. Most things beginning with ‘Al’ were created by the Arabic peoples, such as Alchemy which is the precursor to Chemistry, Electronic Engineering, etc, or pure Alcohol which is used for everything from Chemistry applications to a recreational beverage and is banned for that use in many Muslim countries, or Algebra which is a useful form of Math. Around 1,000 AD different Muslim groups were feuding and the Assassins, called the Hashashins then, were formed. At the same time The Poor Knights of Christ were formed, which was a Christian group who made pilgrimages to Holy sites and followed the words of Jesus to: Sell your cloak and buy a sword. The Poor Knights of Christ later became the Knights Templar. This is also when the Crusades flared up.

In 1,215 AD the Magna Carta was signed by a large group of European rulers, taking the power of the courts out of the hands of Kings or Queens and putting it into the hands of the people by establishing Juries and Rights, as well as paving the way for Parliaments. Around this time Islam was spreading through Africa, creating Cities like Timbuktu. Around 1,400 AD Leonardo Da Vinci became a famous artist, creating rough blueprints for the first Tank, Helicopter and Scuba suit. And in 1,492 AD Christopher Columbus sailed to America looking for a trade route to India. India is the only large scale Civilization which is still practicing the same Ancient Religion, using the same Ancient Temples that they always have. Around 1,600 AD Galileo began mapping the Sky using the Telescope. Soon after this Isaac Newton discovered a force that pulls all objects, planets and stars towards each other, which he called Gravity. In 1,698 AD the Steam Engine was invented, and around 1,700 AD various Electronic devices began to be invented. During this time Galvani discovered that there is electricity in all living beings.

In 1,776 AD the American Colonies Declared Independence, and the Constitution was written by Thomas Jefferson with help from Benjamin Bannecker. In 1,799 AD Alessandro Volta discovered Electrolytes and created the first Battery. Between 1,820 and 1,830 AD the first Electromagnetic Engines were created and Faraday’s law was written. In 1,837 AD Stein Hill proposed that the Earth could be used as a Circuit and that Earth’s magnetic field had Electrical Currents. In 1,839 AD Alexandre Edmond Becquerel discovered Photovoltaics, now called Solar Power. In 1,840 AD the Telegraph was invented and soon after this Morse Code was invented by Samuel Morse. In 1,858 AD the Transatlantic cable was put in place in order to facilitate communication across the Atlantic Ocean. In 1,861 AD Faraday’s law was expanded on by Maxwell’s equations. Then in 1,863 AD Abraham Lincoln gave the Emancipation Proclamation freeing slaves in the United States. In 1,879 AD Thomas Edison invented the lightbulb as well as fuses and microphones, then between 1,882 AD and 1,902 AD Oliver Heaviside, a self-taught Electrical Engineer, reformulated Electrical Theories laying the groundwork for modern Electrical Engineering and the modern AT&T. At the same time, between 1,886 AD and 1,900 AD Nikola Tesla invented Alternating Current (AC), the Rotating Electric Field, Radio, Wireless transmission, Quadrapolar Polarity, the Tesla Oscillator, the Tesla X-ray, the Tesla Coil, the Tesla Turbine and the Tesla Principle. Nikola Tesla was friends with Swami Vivekananda who brought the first Hindu Temples to the United States in that same time period. In the 1,890’s AD Charles Proteus Steinmetz reformulated some of Nikola Tesla’s work in a way that Electrical Engineers of the time could grasp, laying the groundwork for General Electric (GE). Steinmetz with Ernst Alexanderson expanded on Nikola Tesla’s invention of Wireless transmission, which expanded Radio and lead to Television. In 1,903 AD the Wright Brothers created the first Airplane, in 1,908 AD Henry Ford invented the Model T.

Between 1,905 AD and 1,939 AD Albert Einstein proposed his theories, between 1,914 AD and 1,918 AD WWI split up the Ottoman Empire, then in the 1,920’s AD Marcus Garvey created the Black Pride movement and Noble Drew Ali created the Moorish Science Temple, then in 1,927 AD Philo Farnsworth created the first Image Dissector Camera Tube, which allowed for the first fully electronic Television. And between 1,939 AD and 1,945 AD WWII was fought and the first and last Atomic Bombs were used in a War.
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:41:59 PM

It is not interesting, brother, it is called Devil's lettuce for a reason! Don't give in to this temptation.

I mentioned this in the BiblePay thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2042657.0

But now that I know how to make Coins, and Conveniently BiblePay exists, I am going to go ahead and share their Coin with Christians, then we will be the Hindu, Jewish, coin, and Atheists can make a Coin and Muslims can make a Coin.

And everyone can get into the Debate Circuit. Because we can get into some Topics in some Debates, and everyone can really learn some stuff.

There is also Rapture Coin, it is Russian.

immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:50:13 PM

Hash is still pretty low on Shaligram if anyone is looking for a coin that is about to be big.

https://hash4.life/
Automatic payouts every hour
No registration required for pool

To Start Mining
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://hash4.life:3433 -u WALLET -p c=SHG 

Explorer
https://hash4.life/explorer/SHG

Nodelist
https://hash4.life/explorer/peers?id=3365
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:50:22 PM

[BOUNTY] Temple Coin - Блoкчeйн Бayнти

ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ

Hecкoлькo coвeтoв пo coздaнию кpиптoмoнeт

Cryptonote/Forknote
http://shaivitetemple.org/Forum/topic/cryptocurrency-creation-for-dummies/

Ethereum
http://shaivitetemple.org/Forum/topic/how-to-create-ethereum-blockchains-token-ecosystem-blockchain/

Graphene (нaпpимep Bitshares или Steemit)
http://shaivitetemple.org/Forum/topic/creating-graphene-blockchains/

HyperLedger (пo тexнoлoгии "гoтoвыe к иcпoльзoвaнию" (COTS), нaпpимep Bitshares или Steemit)
http://shaivitetemple.org/Forum/topic/hyperledger-open-source-blockchains-with-uses/

Tangle: мoдeль кpиптoвaлюты нe ocнoвaннoй нa блoкчeйнe
http://shaivitetemple.org/Forum/topic/tangle-the-non-blockchain-cryptocurrency-model/

Taкжe мы ищeм людeй, кoтopыe зaинтepecoвaны в тoм, чтoбы cтaть мoнaxaми и пpиexaть в CШA для paбoты в Xpaмe
http://shaivitetemple.org/Forum/topic/o-visas-for-shaivite-temple-ministers/

Temple Coin
https://image.ibb.co/ivNtu6/Temple_Coin.jpg

Temple Coin ॐ[TMPC]ॐ этo мoнeтa, дoбывaющaяcя пo мeтoдy Proof-of-Stake (PoS), cкopocть дoбычи cocтaвляeт 8% в гoд. ICO cтapтoвaлo в Facebook, Google+ и Twitter, пoэтoмy y нac yжe ecть cooбщecтвo и тeпepь мы xoтим пpeдcтaвить нaшe cooбщecтвo вceмy кpиптoмиpy. Temple Coin, вoзмoжнo, пepвaя мoнeтa, кoтopaя нe пpивязaнa к кaкoмy-тo oднoмy пpoeктy, a являeтcя чacтью cyщecтвyющeгo cooбщecтвa и cвязaнa c чeм-тo бoльшим, чeм oнa caмa, и пpи этoм, в ee ocнoвe нe лeжит биткoйн.

Пepeчeнь вoзнaгpaждeний (этoт cпиcoк мoжeт быть oбнoвлeн)
http://shaivitetemple.org/Forum/topic/ico-bounty-list/

Coздaниe yзлa для Shaligram - ॐ10,000 TMPC

Coздaниe мaйнингoвoгo пyлa для Shaligram - ॐ25,000 TMPC

Зa пepвый пocт в кaждoм тopгoвoм paздeлe (c изoбpaжeниями, бeз нapyшeний, 1 нa чeлoвeкa) - ॐ10,000 TMPC кaждый

Зa пepвyю пpoдaжy в кaждoм из тopгoвыx paздeлoв – ॐ15,000 TMPC кaждый

Кaнaл IRC - yдaлeнo

Coздaниe paздeлa (SubReddit) нa Reddit.com – ॐ5,000 TMPC

Bидeo нa YouTube c инcтpyкциeй пo coздaнию и ycтaнoвкe кoшeлькa – ॐ10,000 TMPC

Paзpaбoткa лoгoтипoв для Temple Coin – ॐ5,000 TMPC кaждый, тpeбyeтcя мнoгo лoгoтипoв, вo вcex дoлжны кaким-тo oбpaзoм иcпoльзoвaтьcя cимвoл Oм или Уaджeт (глaз Гopa), мoжнo coвмecтнo. Tибeтcкий cимвoл A тaкжe мoжeт иcпoльзoвaтьcя вмecтo Oм.

Paзpaбoткa 7 лoгoтипoв бaнкнoт TMPC c нoминaлaми, cooтвeтcтвyющими нoминaлaм дoллapa CШA (1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 1000) – ॐ15,000 TMPC кaждый, в cлyчae пpинятия paбoты.

Coздaниe Temple Coin кpaнa – ॐ25,000 TMPC

Coздaниe игpы в кocти нa Temple Coin – ॐ25,000 TMPC

Фopyм - yдaлeнo

Coздaниe мaйнинг пyлa нa CryptoNote – ॐ25,000 TMPC

Coздaниe CryptoNote мoнeты для вaшeгo poднoгo гopoдa или cтpaны – ॐ25,000 TMPC

Coздaниe aнaлoгa или фopкa Ethereum - ॐ50 000 TMPC

Coздaниe тopгoвoй плoщaдки пo пpoдaжe Temple Coin кoшeлькoв c oпциeй кaтaлoгa - ॐ100 000 TMPC

Coздaниe aнaлoгa GetGemz - ॐ100 000 TMPC

Coздaниe aнaлoгa Bitshares, включaя Cryptofresh, Bitsharestalk и OpenLedger - ॐ100 000 TMPC

Coздaниe aнaлoгa Twitter (пo типy Steemit) - ॐ500 000 TMPC

https://image.ibb.co/ivNtu6/Temple_Coin.jpg
immakingacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:59:44 PM

this project has a lot of potentials and im waiting for it to show, like better development, so i kept my eyes on this project , because i believe in this project that it will have a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team.

We are going to make every single kind of Coin.

We have a PoW Scrypt and PoS Scrypt.

Tonight we are launching a Forknote and a Cryptonote.

We may do a Scrypt Fork next. Then more Cryptonotes for more Towns, the first one, tonight, will be Dallas Coin. Along with the Kula Coin Bytecoin Fork.

Then, we are going to work on Forking Ethereum. That is really the main thing we are looking to do now, because we can do all the other stuff that I just listed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: