Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:56:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to buy S9 miner from China ?  (Read 163 times)
mcptrman (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:14:32 PM

Has anyone had any luck purchasing The Bitmain S9 Miner from China ?

I seen this company on a return address on a box on a D3 miner but have yet to be able to find a contact email or website address.

SHENZHEN CENTURY CLOUD CORE TECHNOLGIES LIMITED

Any help of course would be appreciated.

TIA,
Ed, Aka-mcptrman

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hm00

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:17:33 PM

Contact me I can give very good contact in china
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:42:11 PM

I seen this company on a return address on a box on a D3 miner but have yet to be able to find a contact email or website address.

TIA,
Ed, Aka-mcptrman

You can find many site belongs to China but still Bitmain is the best place to buy the antminer hardwares and PSU for the set up. I have searched the information about the company you are looking for and found that too bro, please check the below link.
http://www.hoovers.com/company-information/cs/company-profile.shenzhen_century_cloud_core_technologies_limited.461ff63ca15548d9.html

Go to buy with the ebay reseller, you may get the many traders in that site who are all selling the cards and ASIC hardwares.
mcptrman (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:03:30 PM

Thanks Wipro,

I hate to wait 30 - 60 days and tie up that much money for that period of time. I was hoping to find a reliable source from China that has inventory even if it costs a little more. The prices in the U.S. are pretty high. I am looking to make ongoing bi-monthly - weekly purchases.

I was excited to see this return address on this shipped box and the only contact information I can find is a telephone number. I may have to hire someone to make that phone call for me.

Ed

TIA,
Ed, Aka-mcptrman

You can find many site belongs to China but still Bitmain is the best place to buy the antminer hardwares and PSU for the set up. I have searched the information about the company you are looking for and found that too bro, please check the below link.
http://www.hoovers.com/company-information/cs/company-profile.shenzhen_century_cloud_core_technologies_limited.461ff63ca15548d9.html

Go to buy with the ebay reseller, you may get the many traders in that site who are all selling the cards and ASIC hardwares.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: