Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:44:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which coin safe for trading?  (Read 1545 times)
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:41:58 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
I have 0.05 btc in coinbase
I want to trade and earn extra btc
so guys suggest me which marke and which coin I buy for trading
Thanks

I am not sure mate if the word "safe" can ever be used in this market. I say that because this market is known and embraced for its risky nature. If you want to be safe, then this market might not be the one for you. But, in the concept of this market, safety would maybe mean those coins that would have a higher probability of giving you successful returns. And for that, I would say look for those coins that can be bought cheap but has good movement to rise in value and has a big market cap to support increase.
Yes, it's not safe here but the tendency is to earn big profit and the transaction of projects are the most useful. Having great strategies and wide perceptions of the site has a potential to success and able to grow our money by doing such investment and other way of making money. Be courageous men ,this is the way to earn quick profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:50:06 PM

In my opinion some coin that could be safe for trading is coin that has good fundamental and the volume is high like ETH, DASH, WAVES, LTC, NEO, XMR, NEM. Because if the price down from the price that you bought so still any posibility the price will going up later, just patient to wait for that.

Your list is quite good and most of them I'm having already. But OP got only 0.05 BTC to invest so I think it is good to put only in two coins instead of so many coins. I think NEO and ETH may be a good option to try. This is just my suggestion but OP needs to study the coins and make a final decision which to invest or just hold BTC, in the long run, it will give a good profit.

That's right, but in the concept of being safe, I say that none of them are really and for certain safe. It's because that's just how the market works. There are so many changes happening that it can insight a number of negative scenarios that may affect the market for the worse together with its assets. However, on the one hand, it can also bring about positive changes that can help many coins rise up and recover what they lost, especially during the times when many of them are falling down in value. It's just how the market works; you have to embrace the fact that it will be risky and can be a reason for your investments to go down the drain, especially if you're not ready for it.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:05:22 PM

Before entering alt-coin trading you should know that there is no safe way in trading there is always a risk,
But if you wanna lessen the risk then go to the alt-coin with big names already go with ETH,LTC and other alt-coins that have a good volume ,
Never put your money in a new coin that is being pump because it is only a matter of time when it starts to fall due to the early investors who are taking their profit.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:12:06 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
. if you want long term investment and high profit so you should do searching for best coin which are valuable and high demand in market. i think bitccoincash is the best currency but now their price are go up. but ehtrium is also best after bitcoin etherium is best currency for longterm investment because now a day etherium demand are going increase day by day and become strong.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:19:23 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
You can see that bitcoin prices are constantly changing and difficult to predict, so I think that at this time you should trade bitcoin is safe and less risky. Although the price of bitcoin increases or decreases greatly affect the psychology of investment in altcoin, altcoin prices may drop sharply when bitcoin increases or decreases.
money_amount

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:19:45 PM

XVG I am investing in this coin, and I believe that this coin altcoins is worth our trust and investment because I do not have much money to invest in BTC and ETH.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:38:50 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
I think that at the moment only bitcoin trade is the safest choice at the moment, you can see that the bitcoin price in the past few days is fluctuating between 3% and 5% and You can make a profit there. The market is fluctuating continuously, bitcoin prices have a great influence on altcoin and so to minimize the risk you trade bitcoin.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:20:33 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
For this current week I will suggest you for the following coins which have a good timing in this month and which will increase more in this month according to some trading experts.

ETH
BCC
XVG
TRX
ADA

Before investing in them try to learn and study about them and about their future that how will it benefit you.
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:45:11 AM

I agree with you there are no coin safe for trading because we all know that it can fluctuate at any time.If you do not know about technical analysis then I told you investing in cryptocurrency knowledge is also something you should do.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:34:51 AM

Trading is not to easy to start. If need to start the trading. You know the trading process. It good investment for the future saving. First choose the best coin for the invest. If need to choose and invest best coin. Market place will be helpful to for the choose  best coin. Most of the people check the coin price in the market place. So market place coin list and price list help to invest for the coin and start the trading process. It good opportunity for the future saving and gather more information.

Try this below mention link for your reference. You  get some ideas and information for trading process.

https://www.weusecoins.com/bitcoin-trading/
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:04:25 AM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
For this current week I will suggest you for the following coins which have a good timing in this month and which will increase more in this month according to some trading experts.

ETH
BCC
XVG
TRX
ADA

Before investing in them try to learn and study about them and about their future that how will it benefit you.

Of course, i can understand they are potential but everything depends on the market cap, recently we have seen market if in big fluctuation. Almost all of them has huge potential but whether they reach their minimum target in this week there is no guarantee.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:19:00 AM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks

ETH
BCC
XVG
TRX
ADA

Of course, i can understand they are potential but everything depends on the market cap, recently we have seen market if in big fluctuation. Almost all of them has huge potential but whether they reach their minimum target in this week there is no guarantee.
from that all of coins, i most believe at ethereum, i think eth is a very safe coin for trading. i think many people believe that eth is the second bitcoin, because it has a good price stability

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:58:59 AM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks

ETH
BCC
XVG
TRX
ADA

from that all of coins, i most believe at ethereum, i think eth is a very safe coin for trading. i think many people believe that eth is the second bitcoin, because it has a good price stability
yes ethereum is much better than all of them as if the price of ethereum will increase then it will not dump down faster but if the price will decline then it will decline slowly and no one will lose their money in bad time but the other coins also have some potential if we will invest only a smaller amount as no one knows that where will it go maybe it go like ethereum.
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:04:47 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
you can choose the coins that are in the market freely, look for coins that have a fast price movement, and the coin certainly has a good potential for trading, but you must be careful in trading, if you do not want to lose a big, but defeat certainly will not be able to avoid us in trade, so we must be really proficient in trading for example we want to get big profit.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
caffeinum

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:19:20 PM

That's impossible, the only way to "safely" trade is to not trade at all.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:32:13 PM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks
I think there is no safe coin at the moment, you can see that the market is in a crisis when the bitcoin price has dropped by $ 300 in 30 minutes, which makes all coin series reduced by. So I think you should not invest in this place, you should stay out of the market and wait for things to recover and be more stable. If you invest at this point, you will only get lost.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:05:48 AM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks

There's no coin safe for trading. Place your investment in coins in the top ten of coin market cap for long term unless you know how to trade but if you are a newbie in cryptocurrency, forget trading or else you will lose your money.
The problem here is that the OP is missing the point. He wants to trade to earn extra btc and what he is looking for is a safe coin to trade, which simply means he is looking for an easy coin to trade. Practically there will be no asset available for trading without risks. Even such a thing will be available, the fluctuations and returns also will be below par.

Trading is not that easy as a whole lot of people have gotten burned over time from trying to trade and messing things up badly thinking with some of the coins movement, they can at least not lose much. In this volatile and complex market, knowledge is the only thing that can make one safe.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:28:12 AM

Coin investment safe and potential in the cryptocurrency market is ETH. ETH is priced higher in the market (only after bitcoin). It is trusted by investors and business in the market. Future ETH can overcome bitcoin for further development.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:50:37 AM

hlw guys what's up?
I need help.
Thanks

Actually, when it comes to cryptocurrency trading, almost all coins with decent volume can be made use of. That would include pump and dump coins that do not have any working product at all. That would also include shitcoins that are still alive. I guess you have noticed that even such coins as these have still a kinda big trade volume. All you need to have are trading skills and techniques.
saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:12:40 AM

All the coins and the risks of all transactions exist. Nothing is risk free. Therefore, no coins can be guaranteed. It is advisable to take risks to get profit. But Bitcoin is the only believer in me.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: