Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:16:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Guide: How to Ship ANYWHERE via trackable USPS-Literally THE CHEAPEST (0.03BTC)  (Read 959 times)
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 12:46:52 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2013, 01:26:47 AM by johnniewalker

*Only for US Customers*

Hi everybody,

I am selling a comprehensive guide on international shipping for only 0.03 Bitcoins. This method will save you $10+ on a SINGLE shipment. It is applicable best to packages 1 pound or less.

The method is 100%. By that I mean it is flawless; it does not "break any rules", involve anything "sketchy", etc. The only method other than this one for international shipment w/a registered, trackable package costs a minimum of $23, regardless of weight. This method allows you to ship a registered/trackable package internationally for less than $10. It also serves as a means of Delivery Confirmation. Shipping a package up to 1 pound via this method will cost you less than $15.

This method can also be used domestically (in the USA). You can ship up to 13oz for less than $3.50. You can also ship up to 3oz (higher even than the weight of most "yellow bubble wrap" packages) for $1.69. Still you get tracking, delivery confirmation, etc.

The best part-its as simple as filling out a form online, printing it, applying it to your package and putting it in the mailbox (although, by US law all packages over 13oz must be handed in at the post office, not dropped off in a mailbox).

This method requires no paid subscription (like stamps.com or something) and can be used an unlimited number of times.

Obviously I cannot accept returns-you will receive the info in electronic format. But, if it does not do everything I claim it does, I will be happy to give you your money back.

If interested, please send me a PM!

*If you purchase my guide and try to sell it as your own, either directly or with slightly altered wording, I will pursue a scammer tag for you*
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mooshire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 02:36:04 AM

Make $500 a day with my stay at home mom guide! Only $49.99!

johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 03:41:01 AM

Hillarious. If you want to keep paying more for shipping, don't buy this guide. That simple.
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 04:12:34 AM

*Only for US Customers*

Hi everybody,

I am selling a comprehensive guide on international shipping for only 0.03 Bitcoins. This method will save you $10+ on a SINGLE shipment. It is applicable best to packages 1 pound or less.

The method is 100%. By that I mean it is flawless; it does not "break any rules", involve anything "sketchy", etc. The only method other than this one for international shipment w/a registered, trackable package costs a minimum of $23, regardless of weight. This method allows you to ship a registered/trackable package internationally for less than $10. It also serves as a means of Delivery Confirmation. Shipping a package up to 1 pound via this method will cost you less than $15.

This method can also be used domestically (in the USA). You can ship up to 13oz for less than $3.50. You can also ship up to 3oz (higher even than the weight of most "yellow bubble wrap" packages) for $1.69. Still you get tracking, delivery confirmation, etc.

The best part-its as simple as filling out a form online, printing it, applying it to your package and putting it in the mailbox (although, by US law all packages over 13oz must be handed in at the post office, not dropped off in a mailbox).

This method requires no paid subscription (like stamps.com or something) and can be used an unlimited number of times.

Obviously I cannot accept returns-you will receive the info in electronic format. But, if it does not do everything I claim it does, I will be happy to give you your money back.

If interested, please send me a PM!

*If you purchase my guide and try to sell it as your own, either directly or with slightly altered wording, I will pursue a scammer tag for you*

interested, let me know when you bring out the 2nd edition international version as shipping from Australia is very costly. Are you putting it on Amazon?

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
polrpaul

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Love the Bitcoin.

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 04:14:37 AM

Hillarious. If you want to keep paying more for shipping, don't buy this guide. That simple.

Who said anyone was paying *more* for shipping? I think you assume too much (that everybody is stupid).

BTC.sx - Leveraged Bitcoin Trading. Simply use Bitcoin to take advantage of a rising or falling Bitcoin price.
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 09:48:34 AM

Who said anyone was paying *more* for shipping? I think you assume too much (that everybody is stupid).
Stop making yourself look stupid. Check out my thread in the "goods" section. This isn't a matter of one's intelligence, its one about postage. Also no, I don't assume because it makes an ass out of you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: