Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:32:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Hyde & Co. | Let's beat the market together $1 000 000 Bounty pool!! 🚀🚀  (Read 1064 times)
Hyde and Co (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:45:17 AM

Good project but there is information that is less obvious make me confused waiting for more info

Hi, Thank you for the complement! What information(s) do you suggest we add to the post? We're here to help explain everything, in detail!

Hyde and Co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:51:54 AM

The link you provided to participate in the bounty campaign takes me to a page to buy HYD after registration. Are we supposed to register this way?

Hi there! Thanks for your interest. In the upper right menu there’s the bounty link, that’s where you put your information.

Hyde and Co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:58:05 AM

hi bounty manager, i can't open the register link. could you fix it ?
thanks.

Hi there, I forgot to answer you, I'm sorry! The link is working again! Thank you.

Hyde and Co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 02:04:52 AM

Nice project! Reserved

Thank you! Happy bounty campaign!!!

Hyde and Co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:52:26 PM

We are still looking for German and Japanese translators...

oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:23:21 PM

Is there an account of the participants? where to look me in the bounty or not? when will the bounty begin?
Thank you!

Hello! After you register and fill the details of the campaign(s) you wish to participate, you just have to do follows the campaign(s)' rules. After the ICO ends, we will verify if you've done the requirements and for how long you've done it. Thank you!
Do you need to write reports Twitter, FB? Where to write, here?

[
Hyde and Co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 11:51:48 PM

Is there an account of the participants? where to look me in the bounty or not? when will the bounty begin?
Thank you!

Hello! After you register and fill the details of the campaign(s) you wish to participate, you just have to do follows the campaign(s)' rules. After the ICO ends, we will verify if you've done the requirements and for how long you've done it. Thank you!
Do you need to write reports Twitter, FB? Where to write, here?

Hi there, when you you retweet, share, repost , etc. we can see in our feed. Hence, when the ICO ends we can see how ,how many times and when you reposted/retweeted, so there's no need to post your activity here unless you want to. Thanks!

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:06:54 AM

Hi There,

I have registered my details on the H&C website and I will be participating in the Twitter Bounty.

I have a couple of questions:

1. I have saved my details on the H&C website, is there any other way I can confirm my participation or am I good to go?

2. Will the tweets/retweets be counted automatically on my behalf or will I need to keep a record?

Many Thanks,

Cryptossi

Hyde and Co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:47:24 PM

Hi There,

I have registered my details on the H&C website and I will be participating in the Twitter Bounty.

1. I have saved my details on the H&C website, is there any other way I can confirm my participation or am I good to go?

2. Will the tweets/retweets be counted automatically on my behalf or will I need to keep a record?

Many Thanks,

Cryptossi

Hi there, thanks for registering!

1. You're good to go. Just remember to *not* erase any of your activity on twitter and facebook.

2. You do not need to keep a record, because we have it ourselves. Although you can if you want.

Thanks a lot!

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:03:42 PM

Hi There,

Many Thanks,

Cryptossi

Hi there, thanks for registering!

1. You're good to go. Just remember to *not* erase any of your activity on twitter and facebook.

2. You do not need to keep a record, because we have it ourselves. Although you can if you want.

Thanks a lot!

Thank you very much for your concise answers!

Cryptossi

cbremner

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:33:54 PM

Hello,

So far sounds like an interesting project.  Just starting to check you guys out this evening. Joined Bitcointalk so i could post about this while I continue to research- and in doing so take part in your bounty program as a "newbie".  Good luck!
Hyde and Co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:35:15 PM

Hello,

So far sounds like an interesting project.  Just starting to check you guys out this evening. Joined Bitcointalk so i could post about this while I continue to research- and in doing so take part in your bounty program as a "newbie".  Good luck!

ICO is live!!! Let's beat the market together!

Hyde and Co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:36:06 PM

Hello,

Hi there! Thanks for joining the  bounty campaign!

99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:46:19 PM

Hello. The website isn't working, it gives a 404 error. I was going to join the bounty, but sadly I can't right now. Please fix asap!
Hyde and Co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 06:01:05 PM

Hello. The website isn't working, it gives a 404 error. I was going to join the bounty, but sadly I can't right now. Please fix asap!

Hi there, the main website seems to be working normally. Are you using the Russian or Portuguese version? Which page is giving you a 404 error? Thanks.

cryptojeebus

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:22:43 AM

Hello, is your Twitter bounty campaign still open? Thx!
Hyde and Co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:57:06 PM

Hello, is your Twitter bounty campaign still open? Thx!

yes!

zhuravskij3
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:59:17 AM

The amount of tokens each participant will receive will depend on the account rank. Each week completed will earn you the following stakes:
Legendary/Hero — 60 HYD ....

Is this the price for the post or the price for the week? How will you distribute 200K with such a price if in a week? 100 Heroes will be only 6000 per week. Bounty will go more than 30 weeks or 7 months.
Another point
Legendary for $ 60 per week?
Is there a mistake in your calculations?
Hyde and Co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:55:06 PM

The amount of tokens each participant will receive will depend on the account rank. Each week completed will earn you the following stakes:
Legendary/Hero — 60 HYD ....

Is this the price for the post or the price for the week? How will you distribute 200K with such a price if in a week? 100 Heroes will be only 6000 per week. Bounty will go more than 30 weeks or 7 months.
Another point
Legendary for $ 60 per week?
Is there a mistake in your calculations?

Hello, We have ended the signature campaign. The tokens will be awarded to those who met the requirements after the ICO finishes. All the other bounty campaigns are still on going. Cheers, -Hyde & Co. team

Hyde and Co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:26:42 PM

Hi, I applied for the Chinese translation bounty by dropping you an email, pls send me a pm if accepted, thanks!
Hi there -- Unfortunately we are not looking for Chinese translation at this time. Thank you!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: